Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Crap, this voice (oh, well, no wonder I like LSH too). Either in Korean, Japanese or English.

I also like the idea of the second clip. 

Going to listen more.

Now I've got an Oppa crisis because of you all... 

:brokenheart:

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Then I have no clue. My guess was obviously wrong.

Oh, okay. It'd be fun to find long lost account that I've forgot I had. What a reunion it'd be...

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus and @Ameera Ali are also inactive. Even tags about Eurovision went by unnoticed.

:w00t: I did not notice the tags. The problem is, I am very busy these two-three weeks. I barelly come here and only to update some threads. This year I am totally clueless who are the contestants. I did not listen to the songs either. Last year I had more than 5 songs I liked. Now... no have a clue. Who are the favorites this year? What is your favorite song?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

this voice (oh, well, no wonder I like LSH too)

Yes, I like deep voices too. Lee Soo Hyuk's voice is very attractive. :wub:

@the_sweetroad Your oppa's voice is deep too. What do you think about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's voice?

44 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Oh, okay. It'd be fun to find long lost account that I've forgot I had. What a reunion it'd be...

Now I am curious. :w00t: What was your previous member name?

29 minutes ago, larus said:

Who are the favorites this year? What is your favorite song?

Hard to say because @agenth @joccu @the_sweetroad and I have all had different favorites. :D

I like e.g. France, Moldova, Austria, Sweden and some others this year.

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st LOL at Rowoon's bingo board. :joy:

Rowoon's board: Cries, complains, cries.... :D

whereas Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's board has: sexy, looks hot, looks hot but in black, looks smokin' hot.... :D

That's the difference between a boy and a man, peeps. :fiercebunny:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I like deep voices too. Lee Soo Hyuk's voice is very attractive. :wub:

Like they say, he could read encyclopedia and it still be thrilling.

:heart4:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now I am curious. :w00t: What was your previous member name?

Fair warning, it's a silly one.

My-chan, because "my" is from "myszka" (mouse). I had it since I was teenager and had hard time to part with it two years ago (we were together for, like, a decade), but it's kind of embarrassing, when I think of it now. 

:headbang:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Like they say, he could read encyclopedia and it still be thrilling.

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

@Idylla Kaizoku Sorry I don't remember your previous profile. I feel like I have seen the name, but not sure if we were active on the same threads at the same time?

@joccu @larus or @Lmangla might remember you though? I've only been on Soompi for 8 years....

How come you abandoned your previous profile? Glad to have you back in any case :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

How come you abandoned your previous profile? Glad to have you back in any case

It was one of those time in life when I've felt like breaking with the part of it that was less serious and mature (bad times). You know, you look at your life and see it as not grown-up enough. Silly thing to think, honestly, but because I'm impulsive by nature it ended like it did.

:sad1:

(It's a miracle that I've lasted so long with that one.)

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

but not sure if we were active on the same threads at the same time?

It was with Son: the Guest thread, I think? Yeah, Kim Dong Wook is the only one that would convince me that watching a horror at 11pm when I'm scared of horrors in day light, was a brilliant idea.

(Watched to the very end without nightmares, surprisingly.)

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Silly thing to think, honestly, but because I'm impulsive it ended like it did.

I've seen many people leave the same way. I always recommend to keep one's profile instead of deleting it. One can always come back later if one has a change of heart. :glasses:

Even I have had major drama slumps in the last 8 years and there were times that I didn't log into Soompi for almost a year because of that.

I always think that a person might come back as long as their profile hasn't been deleted. There are some chingus I would love to see on the forum again.... :heart:@MinLyn @selenette @Nodame @Sarang21 and a few others come to mind. :kiss_wink:

Also wondering what happened to my dongsaeng @Dhakra ? He's been MIA for a long time. :bawling: Wonder if he and his sibling Ms. Koko @kokodus had a huge fight and that's why they are both MIA?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've seen many people leave the same way. I always recommend to keep one's profile instead of deleting it. One can always come back later if one has a change of heart.

Yeah, sadly didn't though of it back then. It's a shame, but I like this one too, so it turned out to be positive change, at least. 

:yaaa:

(I kind of irrationally like this emoji. It's cute...)

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Even I have had major drama slumps in the last 8 years and there were times that I didn't log into Soompi for almost a year because of that.

Yes, know the feeling (of having dramas on hiatus status, not soompi part...). I think it was time where the historical dramas of saga length were produced I've wasn't interested in most of them back then... I think it was the time...

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which type of dramas do you normally like? Which are your favorite dramas ?

Mystery, but not with gruesome murders. It's disturbing too much, the degree of details and gore on every episode. 

I'm avoiding rom-coms, but sometimes like the premise or cast then give it a shot. 

Favorite? Hm, I've sentimental when it comes to Coffee Princes (first ever). But atm overall I think it's "Live" (2017). And "King of Pigs" (I've write an analysis for like 15 pages for my own benefits - it must mean something). 

And you? :)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

49 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Favorite? Hm, I've sentimental when it comes to Coffee Princes (first ever). But atm overall I think it's "Live" (2017). And "King of Pigs" (I've write an analysis for like 15 pages for my own benefits - it must mean something). 

Coffee Prince is a big favorite among members here. :glasses: I also liked Live a lot!

Hmm... For me, best dramas would probably fall in the psychological thriller genre: Children of Nobody, Signal, Tunnel, Nobody Knows

Of other genres I liked My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, Que Sera Sera, Secret Love (Secret Love is a drama that gets better for each time I watch it), Mother

I also think the following are good: Liar Game, Eulachacha Waikiki, Heart to Heart, Your Honor, Go Back Couple

I have a love-hate relationship with: BOF, Secret Garden, Something Happened in Bali, Flower of Evil (FOE could have been a masterpiece had they taken a different path in the last 4 episodes)

I have very few recent dramas that I have liked.

@twinkle_little_star

tumblr_p6n9thx7oG1ujjkpdo1_400.gifv

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hard to say because @agenth @joccu @the_sweetroad and I have all had different favorites. :D

I like e.g. France, Moldova, Austria, Sweden and some others this year.

I listened quickly the recap and a little more of the song if something catches me attention. Perhaps I mioss something.

I like the UK this year. I like the song and the singer. Not very memorable for me but a good song. Better for Uk this year than the other few years. I am rooting for him.

I like Sweden. I think it will have a good position in the final. I actually wanted to hear the song longer.

Very surprised by France. Last year French melody was my number one favorite. This year is so different but I like it.

Israel ... The song is not my type but is modern and the staging catched my attention.

Moldova. Even if they won`t qualify or not be on the liking of others I like the song. It is one of the essence of our country so I get them. :)

I see that Finland chose Jazebel by The Rasmus. I know @joccu was`t thrilled by this song but I like it. It is rock old school.

Portugal... sweet but not in top 5 this year for me.

Serbia.... interesting. I like it also.

That`s a quick throught which caught my attention at a simple audition.  Maybe I miss something. Of couse, other songs could be good but I did not listen to all long enough.  

I will wait other recomandations. :)

I want to listen to Switzerland a little longer later. Last year it was my second favorite. I can say this year the song catches me from the first audition but I like ballads. We`ll see.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Idylla Kaizoku You get the newcomer's questionnaire:

1) Which continent are you located on?

2) Who is your oppa? Or noona?

3) Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you're under 18)

Omo!Glad you decided to hang out here. Welcome! Are you Sung Hoon fan?  :eats2:

@partyon  You are right, he will forever be my oppa and I am shallow and only care about his good looks. Like for Goong Yoo. I like Ahn Bo Hyun too. And CEW who is not just a pretty face. His IQ is impressive. :biubiu:

+2

YARN | -Well, I'm beyond redemption. -No, no... | The Godfather: Part III  (1990) | Video gifs by quotes | 120be385 | 紗

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No that oppa Raphael Latino version  Rafeal :joy:

Waht do you think of that guy from Lucifer? Oh and that guy from 365 Days?:Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st  your evil with those wine pics. Maybe I should drink one glass bc today is Eurovision day.

@hsmz Welcome Back:smooches3:

@Idylla Kaizoku  Welcome to this thread.   I loved your amazing insights on king of pigs thread. :heart:

@larus  weirdly enough I have started somehow liking the Jezebel song.

@partyon  honestly can´t remember @Idylla Kaizoku  old username. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2