Add and Subtract Game

Admin

GettyImages-187138377-460af644d8ba4340a3

Good morning! Snack time! 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Right, so weekend here shifted, and schools where I live is only 4 days. :) However, daily new cases are about to pass 3000 again, thus kids are back to online classes.

Would love tagine for the weekend.

chicken_tagine_with_olives_and_lemon_etx

ctto 

Fish_Tagine_in_a_Red_Tagine_yr4qut.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@gm4queen I finished the last 4 episodes of Jugglers with super FF. The drama was good up until ep 8-9 but then totally lost steam.

Your Daniel oppa and Baek Jin Hee didn't have good chemistry at all. Couldn't feel the romance and attraction between them. Visually and personality wise they didn't match.

I also found her character to be extremely annoying personality wise.

Love also shorter hair on actresses (not sure why you don't? :D )

By mid drama I was more invested in the secondary couple and it was a bit of a shame that we didn't see a kiss between them in the end, but they surely left the door open for romance. :wub: Their chemistry was just so much better.

Also, the funny comedy just turned into a boring romance drama midway and there were barely any funny scenes later down the line.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

So this drama gets a rating of 6/10 points from me.

On a positive note: It was fun to see your Daniel oppa in a drama. He was very handsome and charismatic.
On a negative note: I haven't liked Baek Jin Hee in one single drama I've watched her in (Empress Ki, Jugglers, Feel Good to Die). I will surely be staying away from her dramas from now on. :rage:

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait. I think you misunderstood my question. V oppa has a pet. Pet dog. What's his name? 

Oh I thought you meant nickname because you wrote "pet name" and not "pet's name".

Hmm.... Sorry, no I don't know the dog's name. :(

Only BTS dog name I know is Bam - Jungkook's doberman.

I just got the basic training you know about the BTS members. I only spent time about an hour learning this. :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho Isn't it hard for your kids not to be able to go to school?

Over here there have been constant reports about how detrimental lockdowns have been mentally especially for kids, and therefore they have been trying to keep the schools open.

Also, it affects the parents who also need to work. Not being able to go to the office or trying to work from home with kids around is not ideal and is putting a lot of strain on both parents and kids.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen 

Oh I thought you meant nickname because you wrote "pet name" and not "pet's name".

I did write "pet's name". Pffft. You know Bam but you don't know Yeon Tan?!?!?! Bam was introduced to the armys like only 2 months before, while everyone knows Kim Yeon Tan for 4 years. Who the hell is giving you the training? You need to change your tutor. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You know Bam but you don't know Yeon Tan?!?!?! Bam was introduced to the armys like only 2 months before, while everyone knows Kim Yeon Tan for 4 years. Who the hell is giving you the training? You need to change your tutor. 

I think she will be very heartbroken if I tell her that I am going to change teachers and that I need to focus on only V.

:brokenheart:

Isn't it better that I am not biased and am learning a little bit about all  BTS members? Asking my dear chingu @YongZura⁷ for some support here.

:loolz:

@agenth Where art thou?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

@MayanEcho Isn't it hard for your kids not to be able to go to school?

Over here there have been constant reports about how detrimental lockdowns have been mentally especially for kids, and therefore they have been trying to keep the schools open.

Also, it affects the parents who also need to work. Not being able to go to the office or trying to work from home with kids around is not ideal and is putting a lot of strain on both parents and kids.

They returned to school since Sep 2020. Most of the times they were the lone students in their classes while most of their classmates opted to go online.

Ever since vaccinations started for kids here May 2021, students were gradually attending classes in school. From October 2021, educ authorities announced that unless quarantined or out of the country, students must go to school. 

The one to two weeks (don't know if it will be extended) online classes for school is not new for them anymore. In the past if it was announced to shift online, they are online. Also, if we're not taking them out much, we tell them why exactly we can not take them out. We do however take them to short trips whenever it's possible, indulge their hobbies...they WhatsApp their friends and classmates.

So far they're quite aware of possible bad outcomes if they insist to be outdoors with the crowd. After all, they've had classmates who were and are presently quarantined.

Some parents here are WAH, and admittedly, it's easier for those who have older kids that require minimal supervision during online classes as the parent work next room. Some parents take shifting hours job, or one quitted, so that the other can go to work.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think she will be very heartbroken if I tell her that I am going to change teachers and that I need to focus on only V.

Isn't it better that I am not biased and am learning a little bit about all  BTS members? Asking my dear chingu @YongZura⁷ for some support here.

@agenth Where art thou?

You are being biased by NOT learning anything about V. I know you are intentionally leaving him out. Pfft. Everyone here knows that I love V, but that doesn't mean I don't care about other members. I have equal knowledge about each and every member. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You are being biased by NOT learning anything about V. I know you are intentionally leaving him out. Pfft. Everyone here knows that I love V, but that doesn't mean I don't care about other members. I have equal knowledge about each and every member. 

Omo! Breaks my heart that you would accuse me of intentionally leaving him out. :sad1:

Ms. Koko, I thought you would be proud of me that I was learning something about BTS.

:criesariver:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning! Snack time! 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Right, so weekend here shifted, and schools where I live is only 4 days. :) However, daily new cases are about to pass 3000 again, thus kids are back to online classes.

Would love tagine for the weekend.

ctto 

ctto 

@MayanEcho, ohhh.................same here in my side, covid statistics are in surge. Ours are more than your figures there, actually. We're starting to WFH once again & back to online classes as well.  :kisslevel:

Your Tajine goes well with a simple green salad with dressing.  :Ohboy3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hey everyone!

I watched this last night....by myself. :joy:

@partyon I'm also in BTS school (with my reluctant daughter as my teacher) but I'm a lot more cheerful about it than you are I believe.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Disney's Encanto's most popular song. Movie is also okay

My kids just watched that, and that's exactly what they said: "It was okay." :lol:

We just watched the "Return to Hogwarts" documentary, too. That was a fun one.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

My kids just watched that, and that's exactly what they said: "It was okay."

Yup, nice animations and catchy songs. But I think Disney's recent animated movies couldn't compare to the hits Frozen and Tangled.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3