Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon Those thighs look quite 'unnatural'. :wut:

@sadthe1st Chingu, I'd never dream of 'stealing' my chingu's oppa!:innocent:  I am happy with the oppas I already have. You enjoy your 'steroid chicken pecs' oppa. :naughty: I already have a steroid oppa. :bawling:

@the_sweetroad I just got my hands on the latest J.K. Rowling book so I have something interesting to look forward to. Drama-wise, I guess only 2022 can get me out of this gruesome muders phase. Though as @larus says Chimera was good, i will resume the drama. I paused at EP8 . 

+2 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

At least your oppa is the 22nd most handsome oppa in 2021. :kiss_wink:

My oppas didn't even make the list.

All That Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

26 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

You enjoy your 'steroid chicken pecs' oppa. :naughty: I already have a steroid oppa. :bawling:

chicken GIF by floatingwoo

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, larus said:

I got out but I did not play in the snow. I enjoyed the walk though.  I am glad that after so many years I had winter holidays with snow, just how it was used to be.

+ 2

Glad you get to enjoyed the snow walk.

giphy.gif

cr owner

Morning ...

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  

@Wuzetian  @willenette  @nohamahamoud2002 

Tomorrow is New Year Eve...end of year 2021  

happy-dance-.gif&ehk=c3sS66Du%2BRJFRurK0

cr owner

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Good-Morning-Have-a-nice-day.jpg

Hi guys! It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here... And a new year too! :smooches3:

And I am still waiting for any updates about Choi Daniel's upcoming drama. But I can't find any! What's going on? Why is the production team being so quiet for years? :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Glad you get to enjoyed the snow walk.

cr owner

Morning ...

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  

@Wuzetian  @willenette  @nohamahamoud2002 

Tomorrow is New Year Eve...end of year 2021 

cr owner

@Thong Thin I always declutter my condo prior NY's eve. This is I always do every year. I also pay all my bills before the start of NY. Before pandemic happens, I always spend my Christmas outside my country and most of this were in Korea but, always see to it to come back home before NY starts. :kaching3:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!    :shaq:

pngtree-happy-new-year-2022-png-image_63

+2

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@confusedheart

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@pompyavi

@SilverDawn

@4evrkdrama

*bowed head* hai chingudeul, :D

okay. okay. 

calculations revealed these amounts accounted for adding and subtracting method. :D

tumblr-29d4924aa19338eb37aedf2daa109888-

tumblr-e17034c4061e6c9c04f053757b25e2ab-

anigif.gif

Spoiler

Sniveling-Smooth-Curassow-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

ice upon the branches.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin I always declutter my condo prior NY's eve. This is I always do every year. I also pay all my bills before the start of NY. Before pandemic happens, I always spend my Christmas outside my country and most of this were in Korea but, always see to it to come back home before NY starts. 

+ 2

sad to say the pandemic have changed our life style and I can't wait to travel overseas again.

there's so many places of interest in my travel list.....

A couple friend of mine from Sg, travelled to Germany lately and seems there's no quanrantine needed upon

arrival, how nice.

I love to visit places that are not humid,is so relaxing and enjoyable to walk without any sweat at all.

@gm4queen  i hear you out on Choi Daniel...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3