Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

Illegal-Soggy-Iggypops-max-1mb.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@MayanEcho 

@gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Sleepy Owl 

@confusedheart

@Sky Kang  @Ameera Ali 

@4evrkdrama @Ernie @pompyavi @Calli

@mirmz @elan1

hai chingus. raising total among extends of calculation, add or subtract. :D

58b19ef7290000f616f28b1f-1.gif

What-are-your-top-10-favorite-movie-babe

Spoiler

hai @nohamahamoud2002 thank you for your concern. :D I see. 

chingu @confusedheart hai. 

Spoiler

source.gif

Spoiler

the rain pitter-pattered.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

After years of watching mysteries kdrama I think I can solved this mystery

wow chingu, this is really an amazing discovery!!!

now we know that all kdramas are interrelated in the vast k-universe!!

Carl Sagan Space GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

HAHAHAHAHA

i felt a little sad for choi sanggung.. she is like, darn annoying with the loose mouth and tongue wagging gossip spreader of the neighborhood although she meant no harm..

Cat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

it's almost past noon time here.. hi chingu!

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Min2206 @MayanEcho @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @anjuliet @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Sky Kang @kokodus @willenette @Ernie @nohamahamoud2002

i'm having this for lunch now.. chicken cobb salad with avocado.

51aff5d6-80bf-421e-8e24-68c54941ab76.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow chingu, this is really an amazing discovery!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

i felt a little sad for choi sanggung.. she is like, darn annoying with the loose mouth and tongue wagging gossip spreader of the neighborhood although she meant no harm..

it's almost past noon time here.. hi chingu!

@Ameera Ali @partyon @Min2206 @MayanEcho @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @anjuliet @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Sky Kang @kokodus @willenette @Ernie @nohamahamoud2002

@sadthe1st I love cobb salad dressing - It starts with an oil and vinegar base (the healthiest salad dressing) with a little lemon for brightness. We can add Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard (not Kraft Honey Mustard for me) and garlic & sugar to tempers acidity. :sweet:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st ~ I love eating salad but I always feel like they are overpriced and I don't feel full eating them. it is good as a starter but not as a meal. 

here is some chicken salad with peanut hummus (is that a thing? wonder how it will taste... chickpea + peanut sounds too much?)....

thai-salad-peanut-dressing.jpg 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@willenette @Lmangla mine looks exactly like this, since i ordered from paris baguette using grabfood haha

there's chicken, mixed greens, hardboiled egg, corn, cherry tomatoes and avocado

e51c23997b2241fba0eeacb9a5c2639c_1630467

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

but I always feel like they are overpriced

they are!

if you have many people in the family to eat together, then i guess buying the salad greens, and various ingredients off the supermarket will be much cheaper.. but, i can't since either i end up with too much leftovers, or i can only do very limited toppings to keep to a single serving.. and salad greens can't last long in the fridge since they are already washed pinched and tossed in the bag.

peanut hummus

sounds like protein overload hahahaha!!

and @Lmangla here's another small reward for you.. and it's not a still camera shoot!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCGn6ClFVs/

@Ameera Ali @partyon @anjuliet @twinkle_little_star 

click above link too! hahahaha

i watched Midnight last evening.. and i pondered a bit for the mother and daughter..

i know of people with speech disability or partial hearing disability, but i cannot imagine how life will be like for someone who can't hear and speak..

i ordered garlic bread for tea break..

garlic-bread-4-720x540.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

here is some chicken salad with peanut hummus

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there's chicken, mixed greens, hardboiled egg, corn, cherry tomatoes and avocado

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

Its a simple rule really ... don't look at the thread before bedtime ... never look at the thread before bedtime ... but NOOOOOOOOO I had to look at the thread before bedtime ... :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Lmangla

giphy-2-1.gif

@larus @joccu

@MayanEcho 

@gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Sleepy Owl 

@confusedheart

@Sky Kang  @Ameera Ali 

@4evrkdrama  @pompyavi 

@Ernie return the total sum in addition or subtraction within math formula. :D

8c0ebd5a7121b1694462944545bdd22a8446b4f1

giphy-2.gif

Spoiler

chingu @sadthe1st nice abs. :D

cabe6cb688629ecda5b1c42ecc78f774.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

raindrops stirring the puddles

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@willenette @Lmangla mine looks exactly like this, since i ordered from paris baguette using grabfood haha

they are!

if you have many people in the family to eat together, then i guess buying the salad greens, and various ingredients off the supermarket will be much cheaper.. but, i can't since either i end up with too much leftovers, or i can only do very limited toppings to keep to a single serving.. and salad greens can't last long in the fridge since they are already washed pinched and tossed in the bag.

sounds like protein overload hahahaha!!

and @Lmangla here's another small reward for you.. and it's not a still camera shoot!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCGn6ClFVs/

@Ameera Ali @partyon @anjuliet @twinkle_little_star 

click above link too! hahahaha

i watched Midnight last evening.. and i pondered a bit for the mother and daughter..

i know of people with speech disability or partial hearing disability, but i cannot imagine how life will be like for someone who can't hear and speak..

@sadthe1st it's good & yummier to eat garlic bread with herbs. When I make this I use a French baguette bread. I put garlic & herbs and spread the toast with olive oil or butter. Now, is it good with tea? Hahaha - When I eat garlic bread I accompany this with any kind of soup. Sometimes, I bought garlic bread from the store and just toast it when I eat. :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Its a simple rule really ... don't look at the thread before bedtime ... never look at the thread before bedtime ... but NOOOOOOOOO I had to look at the thread before bedtime ... :rolleyes:

its breakfast ideas for you actually.. haha so you don't have to wake up stare blank and wonder what to eat..

tumblr_luybwcQB6H1qjclkho1_1280.jpg

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

Now, is it good with tea?

i'm having it with cold brew coffee hahaha

and yes, usually garlic bread can't go wrong!!

these are good finger snacks too!

Cheese-Bread.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

They share same k- universal maybe the same wardrobe & gym  :mrgreen:

who yummy.. between these available husband :sweat_smile::lol: @agenth vote is known :D

ZK6sxoX.gif

Morning all :Pandabulous:

@partyon @Min2206 @MayanEcho @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @anjuliet @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @Sky Kang @nohamahamoud2002

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

lakorn tales ~ I love good lighting and great decor in dramas. the last lakorn I watched had both in spades. the houses they picked were lovely. doesn't it just lift your heart -- all those beautiful green trees bathed in gorgeous sunlight and a house that peeks through. :wub:

alek.png 

seriously, why do drama directors feel the need to dim the light? unless it is serial killer drama, why make us strain our eyes?! 

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Lovely chingus 

Good Morning GIF

All the foodie pix look sooo good, especially the garlic bread and omaigad, mango ice cream (I am sooo deprived of this one)! :wub:

Alas, it'll have to be another 'love you and leave you' kind of thing as I have to catch up on work and study from today. :dead: I just finished watching the latest episode of Lost and will have to do catching up on Shrimp drama later on this evening. 

@agenth thank you for that yummy photo. It's a great start to mah day now. :winkx:

Enjoy the rest of your day, minna! 

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5