Add and Subtract Game

Admin

lakorn tales ~ okay so far the female lead comes across as a bit annoying with her over-the-top expressions. is she supposed to be cute? meh. however, the baddies or grey characters seem actually interesting. male lead looks like some chocolate boy in 11th grade and not adult enough. however, he does seem to pout a lot. guess he is an adult then? 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

lakorn tales ~ bwahahaha.... now this is getting interesting. am really finding this mom interesting even though she is clearly grey or at worse a baddie. love how she asks for such a bulk amount as dowry to fix her business problem. so forget the female lead who has at the moment zero personality. maybe she will grow one after amnesia and plastic surgery... 

@partyon, @joccu ~ someone watching the lakorn we finished this put this as a recommendation in the comments. so am checking it out "nakark kaew" -- synopsis is that female lead has an accident with heiress. she gets amnesia and ends up having plastic surgery (courtesy of dubious mom) to look like the heiress. obviously this is all about money. meanhile, heiress is bit of a floozy and is cheating on male lead even prior to accepting his proposal. so not sure why she agreed to marry him. guess, she was bored. it looks like a fun lakorn but am not convinced yet the leads can act. only the side characters are fun as they look menacing. 

• Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

lakorn tales ~ we have an array of interesting professions. heiress to plastic surgery hospital (had to eye roll that the hospital stresses on beauty and health. eh, what? how is that related to plastic surgery? ), the male lead is heir to some insurance company, female lead is selling eye lash extensions and second male lead is saving the seas and turtles. yup, we get to see some actual turtles. 

I shouldn't laugh but I cracked up when the male lead found out he was being cheated on. his expressions looked like a boy who just found out that he had to write exam the next day. :lol: this is obviously one of those lakorns where the leads can only barely act... hahahahaha.....

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

After years of watching mysteries kdrama I think I can solved this mystery :mrgreen:

KvwspEi.gif

WQBNqXB.gif

9FbAwmF.gif

I think I found the suspect of stealing the blue dress :D 

Spoiler

the guilty party 

eiGB9e5.gif

sadly the bra suspect got receipt for the bra he give his girlfriend :phew: , maybe after all no one steal underwear anymore  :D

His alibi 

vqvmDUz.gif

** I most have watch a lot  of drama 

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1