Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Hey there @partyon Noona, @Min2206, @corey, @joccu  :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st hawker centers, food streets and food courts are foodies paradise. Never been to hawkers centers, and I prefer food street over food courts, there is something special in the food streets, with all the food trucks/stalls lined up. There was one about 30 minutes away (by walk) from my house, and I would find myself there at least once a week :joy:

Sad that all those places are closed because of the pandemic :brokenheart: 

Hopefully, they will open soon :wow1: 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

And @elan1  CNY is a 15-day celebration with the last day as Valentine Day where we supposed to throw oranges to lake, river, which I have never done and won't. 

Have you been to Kuching @elan1 ?       Did you drop by Sabah - and go to this Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre in Sandakan?

Ah, maybe it depends on the year, or I’ve forgotten. Last year I went to Vietnam for their lunar new year celebrations, and it was for 10 days I think :lol:

interesting, about throwing oranges in the body of waters :)

I was in kuching but I didn’t get the chance to go to the orangutan rehab center :( that was on my to-do list but covid was getting worse and we cut our days short in Malaysia. 

But I did go to the bird park in KL. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Oh no, oppa will leave us soon for the marines. He enlists on Feb 22. :bawling:

72e27d081a4d4da4bd2bbd65d3c2b31a.jpeg?s=

I wish Park Hyung Sik would announce a project soon now that he's back!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
56 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is out on this , he may help the situation :smirk: , 

:joy: 

54 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha yes.. we usually type sg or s'pore with the apostroph

ooooh okay! Insightful :)

35 minutes ago, joccu said:

hiiiii

Pasisveikinti Hello GIF by Bare Tree Media

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

no, oppa will leave us soon for the marines. He enlists on Feb 22. :bawling:

:bawling: at least he left a present of “memory” :)  So you don’t forget him~~

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@Min2206 I missed the orangutan center when I went to Borneo. I didn't have time to go there and I am still regretting that I didn't take a couple of extra days off to visit it. :cries3:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hi everyone 

:heythere:

Good morning to you too sis @corey 

stay warm :smooches3:

Wishing for a productive and a Good day for everyone 

@joccu @MayanEcho @sadthe1st@iksunijini5 @elan1@Min2206@twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @partyon @forme26 fi@Ameera Ali @Jillia @larus @Thong Thin @Ernie @Nodame @Lmangla @mirmz @Sarang21 @kokodus @I am lost 

:foryou:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7
1 hour ago, partyon said:

I wish Park Hyung Sik would announce a project soon now that he's back!

+2

I missed my puppy PHS too. Looking forward to his drama, any idea? 

Hi @4evrkdrama

Omg!.. talking about foods none stop for past weeks. 

@sadthe1st can be your foodie guides should anyone wish to visit Sg once border opens, :D joking ya. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

you sure have weird taste bud :D veg beehoon with hash brown!

Wow!.. your kitchen is squeezy clean for easy maintenance. 

yups.. i'm too lazy having to wipe down the tiles and backsplash lol

hi @joccu @4evrkdrama

200.gif

I love hawker centers and food courts. :love: I practically live in them when I'm in Singapore. :joy:

Chingu, which ones are your favorite - any you would recommend? As soon as the borders open, I'm jumping into a plane and going to Singapore to eat.

what types of food are u into?

i love fried carrot cake, char kway teow (without the cockles, fishcakes etc), duck rice, kway chup.. (the list never ends) the only food i never really eat much is from the economic rice stall..

Spoiler

fried carrot cake

item_1.thumbnail.carousel-img.740.416.jp

char kway teow

Best-Char-Kway-Teow-Places-in-Singapore-

duck rice

c9d180725ace15c935b7f7ed0fdbc9a1.jpg

kway chup

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Never been to hawkers centers, and I prefer food street over food courts, there is something special in the food streets, with all the food trucks/stalls lined up.

we dun have much street food here.. unless it's those temporary ones which both sg and msia called it as pasar malam.. the stalls set up for probably 2 weeks to a month and move somewhere else. there's no tables or chairs set up.. it's mostly for takeaways. another reason for not having much street food in sg is due to hygiene control as well.

@Thong Thin i bet u have more yummy food in msia than here in sg! i missed the penang char kway teow with duck egg.. also the cendol!

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

yups.. i'm too lazy having to wipe down the tiles and backsplash lol

hi @joccu @4evrkdrama

i love fried carrot cake, char kway teow (without the cockles, fishcakes etc), duck rice, kway chup.. (the list never ends) the only food i never really eat much is from the economic rice stall..

Reveal hidden contents

fried carrot cake

char kway teow

duck rice

kway chup

we dun have much street food here.. unless it's those temporary ones which both sg and msia called it as pasar malam.. the stalls set up for probably 2 weeks to a month and move somewhere else. there's no tables or chairs set up.. it's mostly for takeaways. another reason for not having much street food in sg is due to hygiene control as well.

@Thong Thin i bet u have more yummy food in msia than here in sg! i missed the penang char kway teow with duck egg.. also the cendol!

+2

Penang has lots of nice foods, I like the prawn mee and lor mee and off course not to missed is the cendol too. 

I am having king of thorns (musang king) right now.

Tonight having steam glutinous rice with Chinese sausages (varieties) 

and dried mushrooms. 

At the rate I am eating those foods which keep coming in from friends, hahaha I have to triple my exercise. 

@partyon mian he Chingu, I will continue Tunnel next week.

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics & gifs. Thanks !
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, partyon said:

This cutie looks too young to go ... how old is he?   just checked -- 28!   He looks younger!

@Min2206 I missed the orangutan center when I went to Borneo. I didn't have time to go there and I am still regretting that I didn't take a couple of extra days off to visit it. 

Awwww ... you should have gone!   Take the local tour, its cheaper.   Make sure you have these included, light trekking in the jungle (if you are game) and for those who cannot trek, then go for longboats, guided, you can see the pigmy elephants in herd (by luck), orangutans, croc (   trips can be either sunrise or night view) and many.

Image result for sarawak river forest holiday

39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@sadthe1st  How could you show those pics now?  Missing those food  ... mostly from Penang.  I have relatives there and when we do go up 3D2N, we just eat and eat, like 5-6 times a day.   All those food you mentioned, including mee rebus, nasi kandar, mee jawa, prawn mee .... you ahhhhhhh :tears:

Image result for mee jawa

mee jawa

I still can find cendol and pasembor here. 
Image result for cendol

Cendol is an iced sweet dessert that contains droplets of green rice flour jelly, coconut milk and palm sugar syrup.

• Thirsty 3
  • Blob 5
2 hours ago, partyon said:

don’t hold back oppa , he need to do some tweaking in his  abs for next project :joy:

F30FACF4-F19F-42D9-B7E1-1A5B2809F679.gif

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t hold back oppa , he need to do some tweaking in his  abs for next project :joy:

When oppa comes back I hope he will have abs and some more weight on him.

C’mon Park Hyung Sik oppa, let’s see your post-military bod! :kiss_wink:

@sadthe1st I love everything! When I go to SG I am all about experimenting new foods. :partyblob:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Last time I was in KL I ended up eating at Madam Kwan’s like 3 times. :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st all the food streets I have visited so far, all of them follow proper hygienic protocols set by the government, and there are tables and chairs till the end of the street (between each stall or truck) or in the middle of street (the vehicles are not allowed to enter that street).

Besides, the 2 food streets I would go usually, the the sellers were usually same, from that I mean, you would rarely see a random new stall/truck. Many of the sellers already knew me, since I would frequently visit there :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8
6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin Last time I was in KL I ended up eating at Madam Kwan’s like 3 times. :joy:

Ahh LOL

I like Madam Kwan's food too - they are good but pricey cos they are high-end hawker street food, served in nice cosy air-conditioned restaurants. :joy:

Image result for madam kwan food

Claypot glassnoodle with soft shell crab and noodle soup with prawns

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6