Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon Noona, I suddenly feel the urge to make HP S3 into a crazy psychological thriller. Like remember I said a certain character ends up being hit by truck of doom? Maybe he will have a brain transplant for being saved, and that brain belongs to a serial killer. 

c4f339d236ff7a5555f10b15c46a6349.gif

Welcome to the thread @confusedheart326 :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is true is life defining moments , discovering kdrama tv network  shower problem :mrgreen::sweat_smile: too hot water  , to cold water , not cold enough, no water suddenly 

cr to owner 

+2

actually biggest shower problem goes to The K2 :D 

do i need to say more? 

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@agenth @4evrkdrama Did you guys watch this? How can everyone be so photogenic?? And V is soo cute and whiny here. LOL. He is still a child at heart. They have to pick their prizes thru a lucky draw, because he didnt get the prize he wanted, he just ate the paper and lied to the staff. Bwahahahaha. But the staff also gives in to his tantrums and gives him whatever he wanted. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon can’t believe it , that explanation we give when we two timing in one drama , we got side oppa = side chick lol 

Loyalty one oppa club is growing @partyon

Twin, this is bad. Do you think people might perceive us as shallow with us two-timing so many oppas....? Mostly because of abs?
Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

33 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Do I like abs? Is that even a question? I am offended, chingu! Why abs are life! :D My favourite scenes are always the MLs brooding shirtless in the shower. No, not because of abs. No, siree! :blink: I am not so shallow! :rolleyes: But, because they are life defining moments! :D Contemplating such deep issues! Pick out any scene, do you not see the ML pondering over important decisions while cooling off? :wub: I would like to apply to the club, sajangnim @partyonand @Ameera Ali Let me quickly perm my hair and get my floral dresses to complete the look.

Your application to the pervy ahjummas club has been granted. :glasses:

Fx Sign There GIF by BasketsFX

We have many different types of people on this thread.

• We have the people who only care about a pretty face (not abs) like @gm4queen Ms. Koko @kokodus @4evrkdrama
  • We have the people whose oppa is Lee Min Ho - and well, he has no abs.... So, you would think poor @Thong Thin @Min2206, right? :(  But no, they two-time with other absilicous oppas like Zoppa, Taecyeon and Thai Danish oppa
  • We have the people who are less than impressed with the abs pics we post like @Sleepy Owl and @LeftCoastOppa That's because they are guys - so it's understandable :wub:
  • Then we have the people who like BIG ABS like @sadthe1st . I give you Wonho
    Wonho.full.244887.jpg
  • Then we have the people who are loyal to their oppas regardless if they have abs or not, like @joccu @Calli and @agenth
  • Then we have my twin @Ameera Ali and me who don't care about our oppas. We just like their abs :joy: and behind (along with @Wuzetian)
  • And as a specialty, we have @Lmangla sweetie who is probably the only person who would notice the bathroom fittings rather than the guy in a shower scene.... :joy:
    EDIT: Unless it's her Bossam oppa.

Phew!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, I suddenly feel the urge to make HP S3 into a crazy psychological thriller. Like remember I said a certain character ends up being hit by truck of doom? Maybe he will have a brain transplant for being saved, and that brain belongs to a serial killer. 

@partyon @Sleepy Owl Can you transplant V oppa's brain into Jeong won then? Dr. Jang is also an BTS fan, you know right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

•  
  • Then we have the people who are loyal to their oppas regardless if they have abs or not, like @joccu @Calli and @agenth

you forget @gm4queen from loyal club 

@partyon we are proud shallow club member  , did @joccu leave our club join loyal club :mrgreen:

you forget my butt club @Wuzetian @sadthe1st are members or was that @sadthe1st friend lol   :hwaiting2:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

do i need to say more?

Excuse me, but the K2 shower scene was a masterpiece :wub:

In spoilers.

Spoiler

And another spoiler

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali Let me edit my list :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Excuse me, but the K2 shower scene was a masterpiece :wub:

In spoilers.

Hide contents

And another spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Oh I didn't mean to take away from the perfection of it at all ! :D 

It's an iconic scene that even JCW the guy who always thinks he could do better was satisfied with it bahahaha

I'm just saying, a man can't even take a shower in peace

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, confusedheart326 said:

+2

Asia.

I see @Ameera Ali, my chingu from Love: Featuring Marriage and Divorce. You made the episodes bearable with your gifs and funny comments. :D I am still collecting oppas, hence a confused heart. I watch a drama, I fall in love, I fall out. Not very loyal, I am afraid.

+2

OOHHH
welcome to the add sub residence thread @confusedheart326 

Eonni @partyon Finally I met my collecting Oppa comrade !

spacer.png

Do share your all Oppas to me too !

Am no loyal too !

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, agenth said:

do i need to say more? 

AHAHAHAHA :lol: I literally spit out my tea. No kidding. 

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Then we have the people who are loyal to their oppas regardless if they have abs or not, like @joccu @Calli and @agenth

Ah, so true. I appreciate my oppa for all his many, many, m a n y lovely attributes - exterior and interior alike^^

spacer.png

@confusedheart326welcome to the thread!! It's such a fun place to be. I'm a newbie myself^^ 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu Who is that hottie in your previous post? It's getting hot in here. :sweatingbullets:

@Sleepy Owl and @Calli Thank you for welcoming me. You all have such a wicked sense of humour. I have never laughed so much before.

@4evrkdramaLet's collect and discard them together, chingu. :naughty: There are plenty more oppas in the sea. :wub: I am a one drama oppa stand fan. :crazy: Drama ends, my love ends. :phew: Till I see them again in some other drama. :wub: My utmost admiration  for the members of the royal club. #youguysareamazing

@agenth Yes, yes, the dog and the 50s couple's children. Very mature for their age. :wub: Lovely children. Such a shame the father is such a disgrace!:angry: Was there such a poll? I umm.. drawing the line there. Not interested in collecting him as an 'oppa'. :blink: Perhaps, a lovable uncle? :D

@partyon Do you have a love them, leave them category? Or perhaps, one drama oppa stand? Just give a pretty face and I'm good. Abs are bonus boo(n). :lol:

Also, I must apologize. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my shallow comment . Joesonghabnida friends.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@agenth @4evrkdrama Did you guys watch this? How can everyone be so photogenic?? And V is soo cute and whiny here. LOL. He is still a child at heart. They have to pick their prizes thru a lucky draw, because he didnt get the prize he wanted, he just ate the paper and lied to the staff. Bwahahahaha. But the staff also gives in to his tantrums and gives him whatever he wanted. LOL.

No chingu, I haven’t watched it yet

Am too busy with kdrama Oppas right now !

spacer.png

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5