Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here is the story:

1) Woman in white (Bella) and man (Pong) are neighbors and start getting closer. White lady (Bella) is BFFs with lady in red (Jane).

2) Lady in red (Jane) always wants everything her friend Bella has so she steals the man (Pong) from Bella. Bella is sad.

3) Lady in red (Jane) is a cheater at heart and finds a really rich guy and dumps Pong. She gets married to the rich guy.

4) Lady in white (Bella) and Pong console each other after both being sad. They end up marrying each other.

5) Meanwhile Lady in Red (Jane) is in a bad marriage with the rich guy.  Rich guy loses all his money, so Jane dumps him.

6) Lady in red (Jane) convinces her BFF Bella to let her move into Bella's and Pong's home.

7) Pong has not forgotten his ex Bella. Bella seduces Pong and they have an affair. BARF

8) Bella (lady in white) catches her hubby screwing her BFF Bella and is shocked

TBC

Lmao her name is even Bella.

Already reads like selfsacrificing kind. Is there any moment she can get revenge?

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

Let me give you an example:

qkE3zf.jpg

The story will make you barf. I told @gm4queen chingu about it today.

Here is the story:

1) Woman in white (Bella) and man (Pong) are neighbors and start getting closer. White lady (Bella) is BFFs with lady in red (Janie).

2) Lady in red (Janie) always wants everything her friend Bella has so she steals the man (Pong) from Bella. Bella is sad.

3) Lady in red (Janie) is a cheater at heart and finds a really rich guy and dumps Pong. She gets married to the rich guy.

4) Lady in white (Bella) and Pong console each other after both being sad. They end up marrying each other.

5) Meanwhile Lady in Red (Janie) is in a bad marriage with the rich guy.  Rich guy loses all his money, so Janie dumps him.

6) Lady in red (Janie) convinces her BFF Bella to let her move into Bella's and Pong's home.

7) Pong has not forgotten his ex Janie. Janie seduces Pong and they have an affair. BARF

8) Bella (lady in white) catches her hubby screwing her BFF Janie and is shocked and heartbroken

screen-shot-2017-10-01-at-9-13-29-am.png

9) Lots of tears. Lots of barf scenes

10) Pong refuses to divorce his wife and he almost gets her to forgive him....UNTIL

11) Dun....dun....dun.... It is revealed that his mistress Janie (lady in red) is pregnant with his child

12) More barf scenes

13) Bella moves out and is even more heartbroken about the fact because she's been trying to get pregnant for a long time. Now Pong is stuck taking care of his pregnant mistress Janie.

14) Enter mistress Janie's ex husband (the guy who was rich but lost all his money). it's this guy:

AAAABTKFq9e3bqkbUjj8ldhqN8M1sq7OgGHs7MSA

He's now trying to seduce Bella. haha Pong is furious!

15) Well, to cut a long story short. Lots of barf scenes

16) In the end, Jane (the mistress, lady in red) gives birth to a baby, abandons it and finds herself a gangster boyfriend

YES, THIS IS A THAI LAKORN GUYS

17) Janie dies and Pong convinces Bella to take him back. They live happily ever after raising his and his mistress's baby :unamused:

So much barf and no abs. :kicks:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@Sleepy Owl okay so here is the synopsis:

Nozomu Momochi (Tori Matsuzaka) works at supermarket Yumehana. He is a nice person and doesn't mind helping those in trouble. He also doesn't care about success and doesn't desire to date. In his free time, Nozomu Momochi enjoys reading manga at his home. One day, while he is working at the supermarket, he has a fateful encounter with Tomoe Yuizuki (Kumiko Aso). Tomoe Yuizuki is the writer of popular manga "Seika no Sora,” which is Nozomu Momochi’s favorite manga. Nozomu Momochi is a bit surprised by Tomoe Yuizuki. She seems different from what he imagined. She is rich, lives in a luxurious house, and wears expensive clothes.

Meanwhile, Tomoe Yuizuki loves her work as a manga writer. Her hobby is to attend hula dance classes and going grocery shopping at the supermarket where Nozomu Momochi works. Due to the enormous popularity of her manga, she has also obtained a lot of anti-fans on social media and regularly receives spiteful words from them. She gets tired of all the negativity. At that time, she meets her fan Nozomu Momochi. Spending time together, they become close and she slowly changes. One day, they set out on a trip to Okinawa, but they have an accident. Tomoe Yuizuki never makes it back. Nozomu Momochi doesn’t know how to deal with the sudden loss of someone he likes. At that time, a man named Masao Tanaka (Arata Iura) appears and tells him "Momochi, I am Tomoe."

in a short version I think this is kind of a body swap scenario with the FL and the other Man(Masao). And I think they are going with the love story with Tomoe(in the male body) and Momochi. But don´t really know.  

• Like 2
  • Shocked 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu It's a body swap drama, right?

I am still creeped out by the Japanese drama airing right now with the guy who loves a doll. :scream:

afb5cc39402b7d15fb26954b570d433a.jpg

I am laughing at the translation of the drama title:loolz:"There Is A Reason Why You Cannot Get Married"

Really dude? You think? It's a doll.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am still creeped out by the Japanese drama airing right now with the guy who loves a doll. :scream:

Why does that doll look to be possessed :loolz:

If you have watched the "Annabelle" movie, the actual Annabelle never looked that creepy as they show in the movies, and was rather a soft doll like this one, maybe less scary too :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  Yeah.   The think is that the FL or technically the FL lead body(the other guy´s mind Masao) was presumed dead after the plane crash. So I have no idea even if they can back to their original bodies. Like I said could not get episode 1. So no idea what happened. 

Japanese script writes has recently made lot of dramas with man´s with dolls. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Well hello there again! Back from the dungeon! :lol:

Well I don't know if it's right that I'm enjoying The Penthouse right? Haha! It's just that I'm watching it low-paced as it was being shown on TV though. I don't know why I can't bring myself to watch it in whole online. Though I really want to watch it before.

Anyways, I also want to commend this guys cause they made it to BBMAs Top Social Artist as finalist and yeah, they are the first Filipino act to be nominated!

They are SB19!

+2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpRg2hkdLo4OU02T_4_7x

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Thanks my friend! Btw has Ninky finished all of the chapters? 

She's almost done with the last chapter, just that she got more busy because of the lockdown in Melbourne. :)

EDIT: She's at present working on it, and Lotus Steps would be next.

26edb7cc4c8569c4cc1b8856b42d843f.jpg

Cr: @irono_o

Happy stay in bed weekend! ❤ 

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @Calli @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi@gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

28-Amazing-Good-Morning-Quotes-and-Wishe

Yet another rainy day here! We are on the dark side of the moon.. :D

Hope you guys will have a nice day/ night today!! B)

Yeah, I should be more active in this thread despite the pouring rain... :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6