Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

For the first time ever, I checked out the kitchen, the cups etc before seeing there are the leads in the right side. @Lmangla Noona, your words are doing wonders, maybe I will join your club soon 

bwahahaha.... it is catchy!

this was me on a drama thread once - almost kiss scene with the 2 leads (who married for some reason but not together) trip and fall on the bed and freeze -- the usual stuff because of lack of physical co-ordination. everyone fangirling about the chemistry. me? "that's a nice orange bedcover but I am not sure if I would choose it. would any of you decorate your room with that much orange?" 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, I am worried about you. You have now been writing about Lovestruck in the City in almost every post since the Eurovision Song Contest ended.... :D

We might have to think about an intervention soon.

Eonni @partyon take chingu @kokodus too for an intervention !

She is spamming alot with Taehyung !

spacer.png

ps : simply for fun

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this was me on a drama thread once - almost kiss scene with the 2 leads (who married for some reason but not together) trip and fall on the bed and freeze -- the usual stuff because of lack of physical co-ordination. everyone fangirling about the chemistry. me? "that's a nice orange bedcover but I am not sure if I would choose it. would any of you decorate your room with that much orange?" 

Others: Ooooh A shower scene, let me pause to check out Oppa's abs. 

@Lmangla Noona: Ooohh, let me pause, I got to check out the shower fitting :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@4evrkdramaImpressive! Your list has left me gobsmacked. I, unfortunately, don't have an organized list of oppas. :tears: We must really sit down together and you must teach me this organizing/ categorizing. I am truly impressed. We share few oppas. But what I was really excited about was to see you include Ji Sung oppa and Nam Goong Min oppa.:wub: #oppaforever

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

I agree with @Lmanglathere.  Most of these young oppas are just a pretty face. Man-child , just the right word to describe them. 

tell me about it! I don't need abs. just give me a man to fangirl! 

some of these oppas are so childish that I am tempted to write them report cards for being annoying -- "go home and repent for your stupidity; you are not a teenager"

Angelina Jolie Aurora GIF by Walt Disney Studios

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

this is why i can only have one oppa = one obsession. my brain can only handle one large presence, in this position others look just OK but nowhere reach number #1 :D

Chingu, why don't you focus on your hubby tomorrow? I'm sure he's feeling left out. :kiss_wink:

fbab295ea8b4ab734e372704e895d935.gif

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I agree - it's a lot of spamming.... But I don't dare suggest it to Ms.Koko. She might get upset and post a creepy gif....

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

some of these oppas are so childish that I am tempted to write them report cards for being annoying -- "go home and repent for your stupidity; you are not a teenager"

:loolz:

Something I wanted to say but never dared to :sweats:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

ps : simply for fun

She knows that i'm a lost cause. No amount intervention will make me stop unless and until i eventually get bored and moves onto another oppa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Something I wanted to say but never dared to 

It's okay to say this about Jaewon (LITC). But at least he more than makes up with other skills... 

:wow1:

since I mention Lovestruck again, I will give sacrifice at altar:

73ff9b9968ce610fe1e3d2a062bd6f14.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon cheating is a talent  for him :sweat_smile:   

Twin, I am so glad that we persuaded you to dump this sorry piece of...well you know.

Just seeing him makes me want to barf.

YUCK!

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

since I mention Lovestruck again, I will give sacrifice at altar:

I think you're going to have to appease your hubby tomorrow. He's not looking happy being ignored for this long...

cf1a1d54ac61e1953fb86e25ba9865ecb897bf49

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

She knows that i'm a lost cause. No amount intervention will make me stop unless and until i eventually get bored and moves onto another oppa.

You carry on Chingu I was just joking around !

:hwaiting2: 

spreading love !

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Did someone mention Cheating is a talent? I think this would want to challenge him for that

every one cheat on  Jang Nara  

Laugh At Ha Ha GIF by MOODMAN

@partyon you can barf , you making us a money , we need to ship these barf bag  :mrgreen:
+2

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

every one cheat on  Jang Nara 
@partyon you can barf , you making us a money , we need to ship these barf bag  :mrgreen:

Twin, I have found a way in which we can make even more money on barf bags :piggie:

The plan is simple:

We get more people to watch Thai lakorns!

Happy Power Rangers GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2