Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon I wish! I wish! What will I not do to meet a handsome guy like the one in Suspicious Partner (Ji Chang-wook):wub::tears:

Hello twin  @4evrkdrama. Nice to meet you! Let's exchange notes someday. :D

+2

I will watch the end of the drama. I have invested so many hours. Also, the 30s husband is cute but a cheater. I wish to see the cheaters grovel in front of their wives and beg for forgiveness. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth

There is no Ji Chang Wook oppa in that tweet :unamused: You just post tweets of oppa where his hair is.... questionable. :crybaby:

Oh I thought you'd appreciate the RM PPL :D

How about this hair?

E3AprUeVkAADsfZ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oh I thought you'd appreciate the RM PPL :D

RM was tiny in the tweet.

sherlock holmes hello GIF by Boomerang Official

TINY!

How about this hair?

Love the hair. Love the look. Love him.

Exercise Flirt GIF

@confusedheart326 You like Ji Chang Wook oppa too? :kiss_wink: He's @agenth's main oppa and my top visual oppa (I have 10 oppas in total). :heart4:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

+2

Asia.

I see @Ameera Ali, my chingu from Love: Featuring Marriage and Divorce. You made the episodes bearable with your gifs and funny comments. :D I am still collecting oppas, hence a confused heart. I watch a drama, I fall in love, I fall out. Not very loyal, I am afraid.

+2

thanks ,that sweet of you , glad you like it  i try my best , me two not that loyal I fall in love easy until next oppa come along , are you watching S2 with us 

@partyon :hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@confusedheart326 You like Ji Chang Wook oppa too? :kiss_wink: He's @agenth's main oppa and my top visual oppa (I have 10 oppas in total). :heart4:

HAHAHA what slander implies I have side oppas. 

I just have people I also like to look at sometimes :D

Speaking of which @confusedheart326 Sunghoon, I don't really want this husband he portrays to be with his wife, she is obnoxious in my eyes.

This interview he has with Jessi is pretty fun, I saw it recently.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Chingu, it's impossible to have only one oppa! :scream:

Speaking of which @confusedheart326 Sunghoon, I don't really want this husband he portrays to be with his wife, she is obnoxious in my eyes.

I hope that the 30s husband marries his mistress. :fullofhearts:

@confusedheart326 Sooooo..... Question. Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you're under 18). We need to know if you belong to the pervy ahjumma club or not.  My twin @Ameera Ali and I are the chairwomen of the club. :D

460 C

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 3

Yes, I will watch it. Even if my blood pressure hits the roof.  I fast-forwarded it a lot in the first season once they spent the whole episode on the mistresses. :angry: I hope the wives get rid of their GFN husbands and live a fabulous life, with/ without a new man who appreciates them and thinks they are amazing. You know, rubbing it in their face.  :naughty:

I really liked him in Suspicious Partner. He was kind cute. :wub:@agenth did recommend Love Struck highly to me a few days ago. I am guilty of not watching it yet. I think I should just for the sake of JCW. :wub:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, it's impossible to have only one oppa! :scream:

Oh the way to do it is to exchange oppas. When I started out in kdramaland I had a different "oppa", but nowhere near to my obsession for JCW :D.

I can only have one oppa because there otherwise would have to be rankings.

5 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Yes, I will watch it. Even if my blood pressure hits the roof.  I fast-forwarded it a lot in the first season once they spent the whole episode on the mistresses. :angry: I hope the wives get rid of their GFN husbands and live a fabulous life, with/ without a new man who appreciates them and thinks they are amazing. You know, rubbing it in their face.  :naughty:

I really liked him in Suspicious Partner. He was kind cute. :wub:@agenth did recommend Love Struck highly to me a few days ago. I am guilty of not watching it yet. I think I should just for the sake of JCW. :wub:

+2

Wait you have not seen Healer either? Because that's a classic JCW drama, though I'm glad you enjoyed SP :D 

And yesss I remember. Of course I still maintain this is JUST The Perfect Summer Series!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

@partyon can’t believe it , that explanation we give when we two timing in one drama , we got side oppa = side chick lol :mrgreen:

Loyalty one oppa club is growing @partyon:popcornjackson:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Do I like abs? Is that even a question? I am offended, chingu! Why abs are life! :D My favourite scenes are always the MLs brooding shirtless in the shower. No, not because of abs. No, siree! :blink: I am not so shallow! :rolleyes: But, because they are life defining moments! :D Contemplating such deep issues! Pick out any scene, do you not see the ML pondering over important decisions while cooling off? :wub: I would like to apply to the club, sajangnim @partyonand @Ameera Ali Let me quickly perm my hair and get my floral dresses to complete the look.:gangnamstyle:

@agenthI don't like anybody in the drama :tears: , except the 50s wife, and the 30s husband's parents. :lol:I just like the actor playing the 30s husband. He is cute with his floppy hair and puppy eyes, I am lost looks !!!!!!! :wub: I wonder what the 40s snake of a husband is upto with his young sly mistress. :ph34r: He has it tough with his step mother eyeing him. :lol:  Never a dull moment in that man's life! Also, are we supposed to feel sympathy for any of the mistresses?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oh the way to do it is to exchange oppas. When I started out in kdramaland I had a different "oppa", but nowhere near to my obsession for JCW :D.

I can only have one oppa because there otherwise would have to be rankings.

Chingu, don't forget that you promised to marry EO oppa i.e. my oppa!

a8d359f5513e2245af795d9f6545de2e.jpg

You have 2 oppas!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@agenthI don't like anybody in the drama :tears: , except the 50s wife, and the 30s husband's parents. :lol:I just like the actor playing the 30s husband. He is cute with his floppy hair and puppy eyes, I am lost looks !!!!!!! :wub: I wonder what the 40s snake of a husband is upto with his young sly mistress. :ph34r: He has it tough with his step mother eyeing him. :lol:  Never a dull moment in that man's life! Also, are we supposed to feel sympathy for any of the mistresses?

+2

And the kids! And the dog! Isn't 40s husband enjoying his stepmother though? 

:onfirex:

BTW did you vote on the Grandfather Oppa poll ? Was the 30s dad an option ? :D 

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, don't forget that you promised to marry EO oppa i.e. my oppa!

You have 2 oppas!

Technically, it would be 1 husband and 1 oppa then, but as I remember I said I'd be companion and roommate :D 

:happy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Do I like abs? Is that even a question? I am offended, chingu! Why abs are life! :D My favourite scenes are always the MLs brooding shirtless in the shower. No, not because of abs. No, siree! :blink: I am not so shallow! :rolleyes: But, because they are life defining moments! :D

is true is life defining moments , discovering kdrama tv network  shower problem :mrgreen::sweat_smile: too hot water  , to cold water , not cold enough, no water suddenly 

puyghD9.gif

cr to owner 

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1