Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2018_11_19_58921_1542608240._large.jpg

cr.: owner

hi everyone! darn busy during the first few days of the month as usual with reports and whats-nots..

@Min2206 @Wuzetian @Thong Thin how's day 1 so far?

we had an update from the PM and team yesterday since we are already midway through the "i cannot remember what fanciful name" restriction.

1. today onwards, students aged 12-15 can register for the pfizer vaccine.

2. 1/4 of the elderly who still have not signed up, are highly encouraged to get their vaccination.. the perks.. no pre-registration needed.. just walk-ins lol.

3. existing registration for aged 40-45 and subsequent age groups.. the lapse between the first and second jab will be extended from 3 weeks to 6 weeks.. to enable more people covered with at least 1 dose.

Watanabe-Coffee.png

hi there @Sleepy Owl @joccu @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @gm4queen @agenth @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @kokodus @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @Tamakins @larus @willenette

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi everyone! darn busy during the first few days of the month as usual with reports and whats-nots..

we had an update from the PM and team yesterday since we are already midway through the "i cannot remember what fanciful name" restriction.

1. today onwards, students aged 12-15 can register for the pfizer vaccine.

2. 1/4 of the elderly who still have not signed up, are highly encouraged to get their vaccination.. the perks.. no pre-registration needed.. just walk-ins lol.

3. existing registration for aged 40-45 and subsequent age groups.. the lapse between the first and second jab will be extended from 3 weeks to 6 weeks.. to enable more people covered with at least 1 dose.

Same here as busy. Had a splitting headache since last night due to work stress. Much better now...Mum's vaccination  appt will be coming this week at 8am. Hope all will be well...

How I wish eliminating Covid is as easy as Shake It Off :D

@larus Hello!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

The bread ice cream dessert looks so yummy @sadthe1st
Busier bit yes

I need more of this ... ice drink
Man Strips Naked To Go On A Ride On His Motorbike Because It's Too Hot |  News | Rojak Daily

15 minutes ago, larus said:

Today on, June 1st, we celebrate the  Children`s Day.

Happy Children's Day on your end @larus

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

How I wish eliminating Covid is as easy as Shake It Off

i prefer the cartoon ver, haha!!

i'll be getting my first jab this Thu.. let's hope the fats i've painstakingly cultured during this one year+ wfh make their worth buffering the pain lol

26 minutes ago, larus said:

we celebrate the  Children`s Day.

is it a public holiday for all? or just the students get to enjoy this day?

Excited New Year GIF

hahaha i saw this post in IG.. that guy seems to be quite pops lately..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPkg-gBCLmH/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

But I think this was the episode which we can call the silence before the storm. By the looks of it things gonna go down suddenly 

+2 

Previous ending episode sees Ba-Woo gave the Princess a hug, gonna see how's the Princess reaction.  Will watch tonight.

53 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I love tempe  @Thong Thin - we used to have a maid who cooks it so well. We literally finish it at one go with white rice.   Something like Sambal Goreng Tempe  but minus the petai (bitter bean)

oh !  really... must try one of this day.

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Was busy the whole morning.

Glad you are taking your jab this week.

@larus  hello again and happy childrens' day.

:heythere:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st That video was cool! I didnt know about that! Thanks for sharing! Same day as mum's appt. Yours in the morning too?

@larus China also celebrating it today...Malaysia designated day is in Nov 20th this year following the worldwide children's day. 

@Min2206 Yes good to have herbs to boost "qi" in the long term...For health and beauty...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

is it a public holiday for all? or just the students get to enjoy this day?

It is a public holliday. We had some planed events in the park but they were delayed on Sunday because of bad weather.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

41 minutes ago, larus said:

Today on, June 1st, we celebrate the  Children`s Day.

Hello chingu! Happy children's day to you and your region. B)

By the way, please be careful with celebrations! How is the pandemic affecting your country??! Stay safe, chingu! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, larus said:

It is a public holliday. We had some planed events in the park but they were delayed on Sunday because of bad weather.

Over your side allowed mass gathering or there's SOP to follow.

Stay safe, chingu

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

That video was cool! I didnt know about that!

the animation movie was really cool too!! check it out, it's called Sing!

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Same day as mum's appt. Yours in the morning too?

yups... morning, so that i can rest a bit and then continue work in the afternoon.. i scheduled health screening next week as well.. hahaha

but the interesting thing is, those female related tests.. advisable to take only 6 weeks after completion of 2 dosages of the vaccine.. i wonder, why?

10 minutes ago, larus said:

that's a nice touch for families to celebrate together with the children!

childrens day is only a holiday for students 16 and below.. more of a school holiday than a public holiday..

Souffle-Pancake-freeze-frame-copy-380x38

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

21 minutes ago, joccu said:

the sing movie was so cool.

its one of my favorites! it brings forth lots of family values and self esteem as well

i love Gunter! he doesn't have much story of his own here.. but he is a scene stealer cos he's all out to sing and dance with explosive passion!

3d8231c116db315d44865378ce6b6d63_3x3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, please be careful with celebrations! How is the pandemic affecting your country??! Stay safe, chingu!

The are a decrease number of cases but it is still a pandemic.

About "celebration"....I don`t know if it good or bad. The event is controled. A small number of children from each school will come at a certain hour and has a specified location. The adults who will accompany them have to be vaccinated or have a test done. Everybody will wear masks.

I hope everything will go well. It was announced that the bad weather will continue until next week, on Tuesday. It is possible that the event will be cancelled.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

@4evrkdrama, @Min2206 Chingus, @Lmangla Noona watched Bossam ep 9 last night, and it was too funny

But I think this was the episode which we can call the silence before the storm. By the looks of it things gonna go down suddenly !

Okay then lemme go watch it !

spacer.png

Meanwhile

The “Taxi driver” eps that’s waiting for me to finish it !

spacer.png

@Sleepy Owl chingu did you mean that the story line will get slower in coming eps ?

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i'll be getting my first jab this Thu.. let's hope the fats i've painstakingly cultured during this one year+ wfh make their worth buffering the pain lol

Great news @sadthe1st  I will be taking my granny for her 2nd dose tomorrow.  Grandpa all done and happy!
LOL, Gunter and his partner can really dance!

1 hour ago, larus said:

U get a PH for Children's Day @larus That's nice!
 We here, none.  The kids will celebrate, if in school.  

New tech for ice cream making

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6