Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I've been following Harsha Chopra as a tv actor in India for many years now. Watched him & enjoyed in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Humsafars. Too bad that Humsafars went off air only at episode 106 due to unnecessary horror elements included in the plot. It was a sweet rom-com in my taste with a best background music. :)

Reveal hidden contents

hot-looks-of-harshad-chopda-when-shirtle

Ha ha ha... Anyone in to indian tv oppas??! :D

+2

+2

During my teenage years I was into Shah Rukh Khan but now into LMH

:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Anyone here using induction cookers??! It only takes 2 min to boil water at 240'C. Very impressive! :D

This is my baby!!! Got a free pan with an induction bottom!!! 

I am.  We have a gas stove and induction cooker.  I tend to use the induction one , more often than the gas stove.  Easier and faster.  But agree with @Lmangla that the heat can be quite high, even at the lowest voltage.  What I like it has timer.  My gas one no timer, so had to keep running in and out kitchen to check, if doing stew or soup.  Not sure about the radiation  @willenette - probably there is some but a lot of other gadgets we used have certain amount of radiation as well.  

Don't have to apologize @Sleepy Owl   It's okay, work comes first .. hope you get good bosses and understanding clients.

Hello  @twinkle_little_star @kokodus

:waves:

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Scones and tea for all chingus, enjoy !

@Min2206  I haven't even catch up with Penthouse 1 and 2, and now just found out

Penthouse 3 is coming this Jun !

Thank you for the scone and tea.   
I did not watch Penthouse 2.   Stopped at P1  :D

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@joccu , @Thong Thin@twinkle_little_star

croissants Break  :lol:

Hope you get off work without any backlog / hassle @Abs_ triggered

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

We either buy packed food and eat at home, or we cook. We can cook perfectly good meals without tasting while cooking. 

That awesome, both you and hubby must be a very good experience cooks. 

@sadthe1st ya, just saw the pages number going backwards, are the admin doing maintenance work.

@Abs_ triggered that croach reminds me of a friend who hates it and scream as though the world will end. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I've been following Harsha Chopra as a tv actor in India for many years now. Watched him & enjoyed in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Humsafars. Too bad that Humsafars went off air only at episode 106 due to unnecessary horror elements included in the plot. It was a sweet rom-com in my taste with a best background music. :)

Ha ha ha... Anyone in to indian tv oppas??! :D

+2

I haven't watched the other 2 dramas but he was so awesome in bepannah. the first season was totally addictive! they had such great chemistry oozing away. wah!

+2 

Spoiler

3c1242d30369eaf2f698d19a59312343.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I haven't watched the other 2 dramas but he was so awesome in bepannah. the first season was totally addictive! they had such great chemistry oozing away. wah!

+2 

Wow chingu??! You know him already!!! It's so happy to have another indian oppa lover. I just skipped Bepannah but your comment made me want to watch it. Will watch it for sure if I get some free time! :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

We either buy packed food and eat at home, or we cook. We can cook perfectly good meals without tasting while cooking. :D

Even before COVID, we avoid crowds and eating out since we have young kids who aren't as patient. We only do if it's late and we want to avoid reckless drivers.

The last half hour before iftar has very dangerous drivers who are speeding to go home or to go somewhere. Which is a pity, since a sumptuous meal isn't even required to break the fast. Just a couple dates and water will do.

Restaurants and fastfoods have iftar packages or meals, which often has dates included during Ramadan.

Happy and safe Iftar @MayanEcho and to all Muslim chingus here :D

6 Alasan Kenapa Kurma Baik untuk Buka Puasa - Info Sehat Klikdokter.com

776 C

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow chingu??! You know him already!!! It's so happy to have another indian oppa lover. I just skipped Bepannah but your comment made me want to watch it. Will watch it for sure if I get some free time! :)

+2

it is totally worth the watch! I caught it totally by accident while channel surfing. was bored and started watching on a regular basis. he really did a great job. what I liked about the story is that it is a mature love story in that none of these characters are going through some puppy love phrase. also the dynamic of the way they meet and the emotions, the turmoil they go through -- it was totally addictive to watch. have you watched the kmovie "april snow" -- this is like the more dramatic version of that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

That awesome, both you and hubby must be a very good experience cooks. 

It's an acquired skill. :lol: We go easy on the salt when we couldn't taste as we cook, since bland is easier to fix than too salty.

@Min2206 Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

28 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is totally worth the watch! I caught it totally by accident while channel surfing. was bored and started watching on a regular basis. he really did a great job.

I think I fell for Harshad Chopra very long before I fell for Choi Daniel. Both are so tall & so handsome. Being following both of them for more than 5 years. :) Will watch Bepannah for sure chingu!!! Your insights are more than enough for me to start watching it!

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

I think I fell for Harshad Chopra very long before I fell for Choi Daniel. Both are so tall & so handsome. Being following both of them for more than 5 years. :) Will watch Bepannah for sure chingu!!! Your insights are more than enough for me to start watching it!

+2

let me know what you think after you start watching. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng @4evrkdrama dongsaeng @larus  @sadthe1st @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 @joccu and everyone else who has been complaining about kdrama writers lately.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNW7ZV2najA/?igshid=63kpwdf8ju5s

This person got it right :D 

The early 2000s writer is probably the one who wrote Temptation of a Wife and the 2020 writer is clearly the one who wrote Mouse :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

This person got it right :D 

Ha ha.. It's so funny chingu!!! 2000's drama sounds like Autumn In My Heart. May be not! But what's with 2020's drama??! Penthouse?! :D I haven't watched it though..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

and everyone else who has been complaining about kdrama writers lately.  

That`s how the writers are writing soap opera or crazy makjang (call it what you like). Not value what`s so ever. Just plot twists to entertain a lot of the audience.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6