Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oh yes!! the ones with almonds are so yummy too!!

i love her videos hahaha!

but now i know, almond croissants are doubly fattening!!

Thank you for sharing the video-  first time seeing her.   Didn't know that croissants are THAT fattening, hahahhaha! 
I used to buy plain ones and put tuna in between for lunch / snack.

Hello to @Abs_ triggered @MayanEcho I think I saw you here

Hi  @gm4queen  will join you for tea :)

I Love You Hello GIF by Alex Bradt - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Interesting how did my post was realigned itself to previous page? Lol

@sadthe1st I love eggs too. I try to eat 2 eggs per day for protein.  

@Thong Thin @Min2206 There's a bakery in Atria on LG or G which sells chocolate croissant at RM4 or RM4.5. I find it good. Just happen to pass there. 

@gm4queen Hello good morning!

croissant dark chocolate GIF

+2

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Interesting how did my post was realigned itself to previous page? Lol

@sadthe1st I love eggs too. I try to eat 2 eggs per day for protein.  

@Thong Thin @Min2206 There's a bakery in Atria on LG or G which sells chocolate croissant at RM4 or RM4.5. I find it good. Just happen to pass there. 

@gm4queen Hello good morning!

+2

Thank you @Wuzetian
Chocolate coated croissant ... WOOT!  

Easy Chocolate Croissants - The hardest part to this recipe will be saving  some for your f… | Chocolate croissant, Savory pumpkin recipes, Pumpkin  recipes side dish

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Agreed with you, those crossaints are indeed over price.

Last I bought was from Awesome Canteen (somewhere in PJ)  and it cost me RM 8.00 per pc.

I went to the cafe @Thong Thin so far price-wise is between RM10.90 to RM12.90 each 
the one at Aeon Big is selling at RM2.00 - big difference
of course, the cafe staff will warm it up and serve to you on nice plates, butter and all

• Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

Ooo, I love croissants! Plain, with cheese, or with zaatar. It's very tasty especially when there's olive oil to dip it on.

65918_main.jpg_480Wx480H

614312-001.jpg-1200Wx1200H?context=bWFzd

Good morning everyone! :)

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Ooo, I love croissants! Plain, with cheese, or with zaatar. It's very tasty especially when there's olive oil to dip it on.

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @Ernie @forme26 fi @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @Nodame @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Hello @MayanEcho

What is zaatar?    Ohh, you have croissants pre-packed.    Usually we get freshly baked ones, esp if we go the shop in the morning.

Classic French croissant recipe – Weekend Bakery

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What is zaatar?    Ohh, you have croissants pre-packed.    Usually we get freshly baked ones, esp if we go the shop in the morning.

Some grounded dried herbs, usually with sesame seeds. Yeah, even the pre packed croissants here are tasting just as good as the freshly baked. 

Zaatar ingredients:

1 tbsp dried thyme
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp + 1 tsp sumac
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp sea salt

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st Lol...think I'm always an early bird. I just saw my name being the 1st to be admitted to the group meeting. 

I almost won in the online game that my company prepared for us after the meeting. Was leading and but mistakes in the last 2 rounds and didnt end up winning coz there are real prizes to be won! 

Sad Cry GIF

Anyway have a good day everyone! Will out for work later...Catch up in the evening...

Good Day Love GIF by swerk

@Abs_ triggered  @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @4evrkdrama

@mirmz Apologies my friend. I dont know how to contribute to your memes page 

Sorry Comedy Central GIF by South Park

+2

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@sadthe1st Lol...think I'm always an early bird. I just saw my name being the 1st to be admitted to the group meeting. 

I almost won in the online game that my company prepared for us after the meeting. Was leading and but mistakes in the last 2 rounds and didnt end up winning coz there are real prizes to be won! 

Anyway have a good day everyone! Will out for work later...Catch up in the evening...

I DON'T DO ENOUGH

Thank you @MayanEcho
My next trip to the hypermarket, will go buy croissant and do own filling  ...  Hehe

Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches by momomopeche | Quick & Easy Recipe | The  Feedfeed

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Some grounded dried herbs, usually with sesame seeds. Yeah, even the pre packed croissants here are tasting just as good as the freshly baked. 

Zaatar ingredients:

1 tbsp dried thyme
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 tbsp + 1 tsp sumac
1/2 tbsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp sea salt

i think the zaatar dips would be great with focaccia and ciabatta too!!

bread GIF

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

sounds like fun! most of us keep quiet like we are non existent when it comes to teams games hahaha

hide GIF

time to head out and find lunch!

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

53 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

My next trip to the hypermarket, will go buy croissant and do own filling  ...  Hehe

It's delicious with white cream cheese and sliced cucumber. ^_^

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think the zaatar dips would be great with focaccia and ciabatta too!!

Yes, and try it too with a drizzle of olive oil. :)

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hello  @MayanEcho  

We do get frozen croissant here, but I still prefer freshly make from the bakery.

Oh !... interesting to know over your side you have croissant with herbs.

@Min2206 - with plain croisaants, you can have so many options for the fillings.

My favourite would be avocado with scramble eggs, smoked turkey,salmon.

On cheat day, I will go for SPAM ! :joy:

@sadthe1st enjoy your lunch.

My lunch today - pork minced noodles.

noodles1.jpg

• Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

We do get frozen croissant here, but I still prefer freshly make from the bakery.

I usually keep bread items in fridge to keep them fresh longer. Especially during summer, coz even with central AC, it gets warm in the kitchen. :sweatingbullets: Though there are standalone bakeries here, it's not often that they are within the neighborhood. Most of the bakery items are bought from the hypermarket/supermarket if you want more choices. What's awesome is that in some hypermarkets, they sometimes have in-house bakeries with freshly baked goodies.

18 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Oh !... interesting to know over your side you have croissant with herbs.

It's quite common here, for Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine. 

Zaatar manakish

4777f726dd8983ecb7238c079b4e114a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning everyone! :)

@MayanEcho, I love croissant, too. It's the butter that makes them taste so good. That's why, it's a little bad for us because of the fat content that comes from the butter. French habit of eating this is they dunk their croissant briefly in their favourite hot drink – Have you tried Costco croissants? They're so good. You can get boxes of it, a dozen in a box. It's Kirkland signature.  :heart2:

+2

• Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

i walked very fast out to packet my lunch.. it's too warm.. phone shows 32C but feels like 34C..

now having char kway teow.. with only the egg, lupcheong and crispy lard lol

along with honeydew coconut water

@MayanEcho 

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Zaatar manakish

that looks like hummus dip?

i love hummus!! lol

@Abs_ triggered whose abs are u licking today??

Arrested Development Flirt GIF

hi @willenette!!

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I usually keep bread items in fridge to keep them fresh longer. Especially during summer, coz even with central AC, it gets warm in the kitchen. :sweatingbullets: Though there are standalone bakeries here, it's not often that they are within the neighborhood. Most of the bakery items are bought from the hypermarket/supermarket if you want more choices. What's awesome is that in some hypermarkets, they sometimes have in-house bakeries with freshly baked goodies.

It's quite common here, for Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine. 

Zaatar manakish

@MayanEcho, here in my side, we call this Oregano. But, there's also a Tesco Za'atar seasoning here. :heart3:

+2

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i walked very fast out to packet my lunch.. it's too warm.. phone shows 32C but feels like 34C..

now having char kway teow.. with only the egg, lupcheong and crispy lard lol

along with honeydew coconut water

@MayanEcho 

i love hummus!! lol

@Abs_ triggered whose abs are u licking today??

hi @willenette!!

@sadthe1st, I like char kway teow because of the slight sweetness:heart2beat:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Have you tried Costco croissants? They're so good. You can get boxes of it, a dozen

Hoping to try this when I can fly to US.

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

here in my side, we call this Oregano. But, there's also a Tesco Za'atar seasoning here.

Yeah, same here, there's a ready mix one can buy. :)

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love hummus!! lol

Hummus is yummy! I've yet to meet one who dislikes hummus, LOL!

• Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's delicious with white cream cheese and sliced cucumber. ^_^

Just a simple filling, make wonders, right?
Fresh Croissant And Bowl Of Cream Cheese On Plate Over White Background  Stock Image - Image of gourmet, meal: 137338263

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 - with plain croisaants, you can have so many options for the fillings.

My favourite would be avocado with scramble eggs, smoked turkey,salmon.

On cheat day, I will go for SPAM ! 

@sadthe1st enjoy your lunch.

My lunch today - pork minced noodles.

Pork minced noodles looking so yummy. 

15 minutes ago, willenette said:

Have you tried Costco croissants? They're so good. You can get boxes of it, a dozen in a box. It's Kirkland signature.  

What is this?

• Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5