Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl i don't how I missed the news the Mourinho was fired or left the spurs.  I'm was spurs game right now I was wondering why Mason was the interim head coach. 

Well Chingu, rumors are that Mourinho was fired because he spoke against the Spurs' "European Super League" inclusion decision. Otherwise I don't think any team would fire their manager before a cup final. They play Man City this weekend for Carabao Cup Final. So even if it was because of bad results, I think the board would want stability till the Final, which does explain that he could be fired because of it. 

Your previous post was on Chelsea I guess. It was the most boring and annoying match by Chelsea I watched in a while. The players lacked passion, conviction and didn't even look to be in mood to attack. The coach said it was because of the talks around "European Super League", and the tight schedules which made the players tired. IT was the best chance to increase the gap, but whenever West Ham and Liverpool drop points, it looks like Chelsea does not really like extending their lead. Well, Brighton's player got red card in the final minute though. 

@Min2206, @sadthe1st, @Thong Thin, @twinkle_little_star Chingus, thank you for the tags, I also hope work gets less hectic. 

@partyon Noona, I have just lost my interest in Mouse. I am watching it on FF just to see what happens next. That drama is already a lost case for me :loolz:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sleepy Owl aah okay. I haven't really followed the European super league news. 

Yeah. Well I only watch the first half of Chelsea game and even that half was boring.   Aah okay.  Well then I really did not miss anything on the second half. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Goodnight chingus - off to bed, lights off - croissant

that's one yummy night lamp!!

Time Lapse Cooking GIF by furze chan

10 hours ago, joccu said:

how many attempted murder does EJ will survive?  are there still going to more? 

local tv is showing Blessings of the Sea right now.. and that time slot, i'm usually snacking or having dinner.. and i'm totally amused at how the whole drama seems more like a taiwanese long lived drama.. it's all about shouting the full name of the the people.. glares.. and more glares.. empty words.. and more shouting..

that's the same FL in there.. lol her glares sure win most people since she has incredulous big eyes.

Oh No Facepalm GIF by HULU

good morning @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @gm4queen @Min2206 @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho

Coffee GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

13 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

@larus @joccu @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Ernie@Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @gm4queen @Wuzetian @elan1 @mirmz @agenth @willenette

@4evrkdrama @BlackLotus1025 ,

numbers and calculations with add and subtract. :D

@willenette it's nice of you to let me know how you feel about this. what is your favourite drink? :D

@sadthe1st hai. :D

@Abs_ triggered chingu, happy working. :D 

@Min2206 wink eye. :D

Reveal hidden contents

giphy-2.gif

miles and miles of lake far out under the night.

-2 C

@twinkle_little_star, sorry..............I'm lost - what drinks were you referring to?  :rainbow:

+2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Wuzetian, yes, Earth Day is an annual event on April 22 to demonstrate support for environmental protection. So, we have to reduce, reuse, and recycle. We have to cut down on what we throw away. ... The Earth is what we all have in common. Besides,a clean environment is essential for healthy living. :headbang:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

hi @joccu

Good Morning Drinking GIF by University of Phoenix

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

The pic is not from Google oppa. It's from me by myself!

beautiful selections of donuts!

i'm attracted to pink with rainbow sprinkles like homer simpsons

Simpsons-Doughnuts-4238-Copy-1.jpg

cr.: owner

although taste wise, i prefer mini sugar donuts.

Untitleddesign_29.png?v=1599081494

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 4