Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  I started watching the be my dream family.  so far I´m kind of liking it. but there are couple of character I don't like.

same! some of the characters especially on the ajusshi side (his sons) are annoying lot. the drama really has kind of a slow everyday slice of life kind of feel which feels weird for a daily. but yea, it is not bad. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Just now, joccu said:

@Lmangla same!!  I also don´t really like the second brother´s wife.

same here! she is such a sour woman. like when she complained that it was nice the top floor apartment was empty and asked the new neighbour (the publisher) to keep his kid quiet -- I was like "hello, you were once a mom yourself and your kids haven't even started uni yet. surely, you know how kids can be. why are you complaining? did someone complain about your kids?" 

:surprisedwut: 

and when she complained about ajummah cooking in the kitchen and nudged her hubby to say food was okay but not great -- I was like "seriously? ajummah is not making you cook. she is doing the cooking herself. so what is your problem? and to say food is good is normal guest behaviour...."

it looks like old frenemy will cut her down to size -- looking forward to it. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

what to do when it's raining? :D

Strangely, had a heavy rain this evening! And I am more in to my oppa. :D Watching his dramas while raining is the best feeling ever! 

I am already sleepy amidst the rain. Good night @Wuzetian chingu! ❤️

Have a nice day, ya all!! Hope for the best!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I love croissants!

Think I'm overworked. Been trying to login to a meeting before 9am when it officially starts at 9.30am.

i love croissants too! haha the plain buttery ones.. woohoo!! but they are rather fattening with all the amount of butter rolled into the folds lol

satisfying GIF

u're so enthusiastic for meetings lol

i always wait until 2-3mins before it starts then dial in.. or if my boss dialed in already, then i will drag my finger to click "Join"..

Muscle Laughing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

@Thong Thin what's for breakfast?

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i love croissants too! haha the plain buttery ones.. woohoo!! but they are rather fattening with all the amount of butter rolled into the folds lol

@Thong Thin what's for breakfast?

+2

I had 2 hard boiled eggs ( minus the yolk), bread on smoked cheese and my protein drink.

I tried once making croissants, but had to give up cause takes so much time.

Rather buy 1 piece , like you said, is FATTENING ! :joy:

@Wuzetian  

Chill and relax.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I had 2 hard boiled eggs ( minus the yolk), bread on smoked cheese and my protein drink.

I tried once making croissants, but had to give up cause takes so much time.

Rather buy 1 piece , like you said, is FATTENING !

i love egg yolks! haha i dun really like egg whites.. unless scrambled, half boiled or.. braised very well..

i was watching her vid the other day on making croissants.. that's a lot of effort!!

but after watching this, i'm more willing to part with my money when paying for croissants made in-house those cafes.. i used to think that they're so overpriced! (like S$3-4 a piece!)

740 (hmm, i thought @Wuzetian's post was top on this page earlier)

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Good morning @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @sadthe1st

The Best Good Morning Images | Inspire a Better Day

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was watching her vid the other day on making croissants.. that's a lot of effort!!

but after watching this, i'm more willing to part with my money when paying for croissants made in-house those cafes.. i used to think that they're so overpriced! (like S$3-4 a piece!)

I love croissants too, buttery or almond
Agree with you @sadthe1st - those sold in cafe are overly-priced.  I could get a plate of hearty meal (eg fried noodle, chicken rice) with a drink for 1 croissant here.  But they are so yummy.

Homemade Almond Croissants

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I love croissants too, buttery or almond

oh yes!! the ones with almonds are so yummy too!!

i love her videos hahaha!

but now i know, almond croissants are doubly fattening!!

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5