Add and Subtract Game

Admin

hi @Ernie @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho

see u @twinkle_little_star

@4evrkdrama

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

was cracking alot and then booom .....

Goosebumps 

u made me very curious now.. and, who is the topless guy that Court Lady Choi is looking at??

the man from the kaleidoscope came to life!!!

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

@Min2206 i forgot to buy teh tarik on my way home.. i shall search my fridge and conjure something, and eat a peanut butter cookie!

+2

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Should i also start watching Mr. Queen? Or are there any other interesting dramas airing right now? I'm kinda bored. And i'm taking a break from my turkish oppa for a while.....

Yes please
Highly recommended - at least it makes me laugh so much albeit the politics and now it's getting intense

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Should i also start watching Mr. Queen? Or are there any other interesting dramas airing right now? I'm kinda bored. And i'm taking a break from my turkish oppa for a while.....

You can go for it, it is quite funny, so funny that you might like it despite not being so interested in the plot. 

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Same

I decided to rest today too and stay away from mobile and laptop till evening. Sometimes that is the solution. And now, I am got to watch 2 episodes, plus tonight's episodes, plus an anime episode :loolz:

Of course, some of them maybe postponed for tomorrow :rubchin:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Good Sunday to you @Nodame too -- safe to work, please

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i like nutella much much more though

i added calpis grape concentrate to fresh milk lol

You sure know how to enjoy LOL
sometimes when I feel like it, i just take a scoop or 2 of peanut butter.   Nutella is heavenly .

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You can go for it, it is quite funny, so funny that you might like it despite not being so interested in the plot. 

I decided to rest today too and stay away from mobile and laptop till evening. Sometimes that is the solution. And now, I am got to watch 2 episodes, plus tonight's episodes, plus an anime episode 

Of course, some of them maybe postponed for tomorrow 

Not sure whether i can start Ep 11 on Mr Queen.  Think have to postpone UC for a bit while.  I got no time for Tunnel too ... arghhhhhhhh

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Min2206 Aww thanks my lovely friend! I am resting in bed just watched ep 11 Mr Queen. I agree overall nothing crazy good about the episode but it had few light hearted moments.

windy , sunny & cold here. Brr. Good stay inside day but I guess not for me. Glad I went straight to sleep last night.

Take care everyone!! Hope you all had good Sundays ‘

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st me too have no idea !

at first i was controlling my self from spoilers

spacer.png

But I couldn’t resist anymore

spacer.png
i spoiled myself with spoilers !
Now I cant wait for the subs to come out

@Min2206 me too love them crazily ...the couple is soo cute .. it’s hard no to go crazy over them ! 
And i wish to  hug court lady choi whenever i see her, she is way too adorable with her expressions ! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Not sure whether i can start Ep 11 on Mr Queen.  Think have to postpone UC for a bit while.  I got no time for Tunnel too ... arghhhhhhhh

So can I ask why you are busy today? I mean you can ignore this if you don't want to tell, I asking since I think I may have missed it in the previous comments.

As for "Tunnel", even I will be late in it for sometime, will try to catch it up fast. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Nodame said:

I have to keep my eyes on the prize goal to tackle my debt.

hwaiting!

Signal GIF by TWICE

@4evrkdrama i'm watching ep12 raw.. and laughing away hahahaha!!!

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

sometimes when I feel like it, i just take a scoop or 2 of peanut butter. 

nooo.. too sweet for me to eat like this!!

+2

• Blob 7

Take care everyone, be safe. And yeah, don't forget the masks and social distancing. 

Another close call again. Sigh. Two of hub's colleagues are positive. One used to ride along with him, the other's work desk is opposite his. Fom the past month hubs works in a different shift timings, so he doesn't see nor meet them in person. 

Anytime this week till next everyone at their site would be scheduled for vaccination.

I'd be getting too anytime in the next coming 2 weeks. 

A drama from 2 years ago caught my eye. I might consider seeing My Classmate from Far, Far Away since it's only 24 eps. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@4evrkdrama i'm watching ep12 raw.. and laughing away hahahaha!!!

Let me know if you get goosebumps at the last scene !

or let me know whatever reaction you get at the last scene of ep 12 ! 

(if you haven’t spoiled with spoilers yet)

:heartxoxo:

@kokodus It’s fun and light drama, a unique vibe which makes it different from other historical dramas (for the first half)

since its on - going kdrama donno  hw things would turn out in 2nd half .. but for time being it’s worth watch !

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5