Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning @MayanEcho 

@sadthe1st Enjoy your breakfast... and  gosh !... again kewpie ?

OMG !... you  just reminded me that I have a pkt of walnut sitting in my fridge doing nothing.

Will toast it as snack . 

Same here, the weather is not doing any justice to my cloths too and I dont have a dryer with me.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon he looks older. I would have said that he's over 40.

Could not ever guessed that he is the same age than me. 

7 hours ago, partyon said:

What, you thought this guy was 34....!!!!  I honestly thought he was closer to 50...

And just to clarify, I'm talking about the guy on the left...

I don't know if it's the facial hair that is making him look older than his real age?

I woke up to see people here debating about his age and have to read line by line ... from 34 to 40 to over 50s of age!       What a beard can do to you?    I laughed so loud at @joccu's comment.  He is around LMH's age?   Even Nam Goong Min looks younger than him.  No offence to @Lmangla and @kokodus

Good morning @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @iksunijini @MY15 @mirmz @MayanEcho

I am so happy to see the sun, finally!

7 Best Cat Gifs of the Week - 7th March 2015

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Sweetie, just a thought:

How about you and Ms. Koko @kokodus choose a drama from another country than Turkey next?

Preferably a country with hot younger looking guys. :glasses::joy:

Oh you have no idea, we are going to watch turkish dramas ONLY and you very well know about my fangirling capabilities. I will make this thread into a turkish drama oppas shrine in a few months. BTW thanks for finding his age, I searched but couldn't find it. Lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbg0c-Z2UHiWG0TEPRITh

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi my fellow countrymate @MY15 and finally this morning is clear blue skies! i was a bit emo that my laundry isn't drying up crispy and nice yesterday!

Yes! I like that warm clean feeling too, especially the towels. I have friends bringing their laundry to the laundromat to use the dryer :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

waving hello to everyone. raining here.

:waves:

kekkeke.. @partyon ~ I have no idea who that mr moustache was that you were posting yesterday! it is some other guy. hahahaha...

@kokodus ~ lets continue to fangirl together and spam on this dizi! am having way too much fun. :lol: it has been so long to have those feels and just laugh. hahahahha....

@Sleepy Owl ~ I enjoyed 'find me in your memory'; the romance, the music and the story were all well done. I don't remember having any complaints about it or walking away with a disappointed feeling. the trauma as a source of conflict between the couple felt different and the way it was worked out made sense. liked the side characters and they brought something enjoyable as well. so altogether I gave it a good score on MDL which I don't often do...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 a guy with or without beard/mustache makes a lot of differences.

Ten years ago, my partner in crime had mustache, compare to now without.

When meet up with friends, they were astonishing to see the big differences.

I always knew my dad with a beard/moustache. I remember visiting this uncle who knew him from younger days and he said I looked just like my father including mannerisms. I thought it was funny; I knew I had features of my dad's family but I didn't think I looked like him so closely. when my dad passed, a fellow student from his university sent us a pic where he didn't have a beard/moustache. it turned out I looked a lot like him. it wasn't obvious at all because of his beard/moustache and there were not many pics of him as a young child. so I had laughed when this uncle told me years ago I looked like my dad. now, thinking of that warms my heart.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

yes @Thong Thin kewpie again cos, i have nothing else in the house except that.. need to make a trip out buy that magical nutella but, too lazy lol

@MY15 yups, only the sun can give the natural fresh crispy feel... i dun think dryer can do the same.. i dun have a dryer too! and i get rather annoyed if my laundry has to hang indoors and doesn't dry up nicely in 2 days.. means, i will need to rewash the whole lot again.. else the clothes will have the damp musky smell

nick kroll omg GIF

hi @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

yes @Thong Thin kewpie again cos, i have nothing else in the house except that.. need to make a trip out buy that magical nutella but, too lazy lol

@MY15 yups, only the sun can give the natural fresh crispy feel... i dun think dryer can do the same.. i dun have a dryer too! and i get rather annoyed if my laundry has to hang indoors and doesn't dry up nicely in 2 days.. means, i will need to rewash the whole lot again.. else the clothes will have the damp musky smell

@sadthe1st dont you have any convenient store nearby your place where on your way to work or back , you

can just pop-in to get.

I have used a dryer before ( not mine) but it does wonder. The cloths came out warm and crisp. The brand

is Electrolux.

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I always knew my dad with a beard/moustache. I remember visiting this uncle who knew him from younger days and he said I looked just like my father including mannerisms. I thought it was funny; I knew I had features of my dad's family but I didn't think I looked like him so closely. when my dad passed, a fellow student from his university sent us a pic where he didn't have a beard/moustache. it turned out I looked a lot like him. it wasn't obvious at all because of his beard/moustache and there were not many pics of him as a young child. so I had laughed when this uncle told me years ago I looked like my dad. now, thinking of that warms my heart.

@Lmangla

:fullofhearts:

I have a cousin based in Dubai, he has the exact resemblance of my late uncle.

Same goes to one of my niece, who looks exactly as her mum. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2