Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thong Thin yeah I´m feeling little better. I still have pain but not that bad than before.  I´m trying to not sit too long in the same position and doing some back exercise.  

@sadthe1st I have thermal blanket  and I use it sometimes but for my back pain ice power is the best cure. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin i'm eating something new.. the same walnut bread but, with iberico ham and cheddar cheese.. no kewpie mayo lol

of cos, with hot cup of coffee!

sounds like a breakfast lol

It is LOL, but feeling I am sure
I can't take coffee at this hour.   Wont be able to sleep later - caffeine effect

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Yaman stays in the kitchen more than he ought to. He is canceling all the meetings and important business deals. I'm afraid that he will go bankrupt soon. But I guess seher will be able to feed them if the situation comes down to that. Lol. 

it is called "work from home - the 2020 office" :P

Work From Home Quarantine GIF by Squirrel Monkey

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hi All.

Happy New Year!

Ok very confused about this forum. I only came to say hi and thanks to someone to wish all Happy Holidays tag.

1) @partyon My dear friend, I am confused by this forum. Thanks for the request for Team Subtract

So reading the rules by DEFAULT I am "n" so then have to be Team Add

:crazymad:

2) @Sleepy Owl Also thanks for request to be on Team Add

Right now I will be neutral. But I wanted to come back and write this as I took a break all weekend and yesterday.

Thanks friends for the kind New Year Tidings and I hope you all are well and stay safe and healthy.

All the best in 2021! 

See you all in other forums my friends!

:hooray2:

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2