Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I always knew my dad with a beard/moustache. I remember visiting this uncle who knew him from younger days and he said I looked just like my father including mannerisms. I thought it was funny; ..... when this uncle told me years ago I looked like my dad. now, thinking of that warms my heart.

sorry to cut your post @Lmangla  That's very sentimental.  Reading your comment warms my heart too.   

50 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yes @Thong Thin kewpie again cos, i have nothing else in the house except that.. need to make a trip out buy that magical nutella but, too lazy lol

@MY15 yups, only the sun can give the natural fresh crispy feel... i dun think dryer can do the same.. i dun have a dryer too! and i get rather annoyed if my laundry has to hang indoors and doesn't dry up nicely in 2 days.. means, i will need to rewash the whole lot again.. else the clothes will have the damp musky smell

Hi @sadthe1st go buy something and update us on latest menu ... we have been kewpies mayos for 2 days or so

Hi again  @Thong Thin  very2 sunny .. nice!

@Sleepy Owl hello

Hello GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

50 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

dont you have any convenient store nearby your place where on your way to work or back , you

can just pop-in to get.

there is.. in fact, i was out to packet my lunch.. but it totally slipped my mind.. my focus was, quickly packet lunch and tea.. then rushed back since grey clouds are looming again.. lol

dryers are like a luxury.. lol its definitely amazing for rainy seasons but, adds quite a bit to the electricity bill too. at times when i'm washing bedsheets and blankets, i will wish for a dryer as well hahahaha!!

peeling an orange now.. yums!

friday annoying orange GIF

@Min2206  smuckers goobler peanut butter with grape swirls?

@partyon ur latest oppa dancing with autumn colors in the background

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpXIj2iHFB/?igshid=772m9d0r3her

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206  smuckers goobler peanut butter with grape swirls?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJpXIj2iHFB/?igshid=772m9d0r3her

peanut butter my fav @sadthe1st 

May I ask who is watching RSA - Royal Secret Agent?      Is it okay or not okay?  (don't slap me yea) 
Why is it when guys (saguek dramas) have to turn away their faces when gifting something to the ones they like?

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, MY15 said:

It's been raining in Singapore and the weather is cool! Don't even need to switch on the air-conditioning.

Define cool please. :)

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke.. @partyon ~ I have no idea who that mr moustache was that you were posting yesterday! it is some other guy. hahahaha...

Yeah, it's a singer with the same first name as your actor. But he looked younger than Ms. Koko's and your actor, so I started posting pics of him instead. :joy:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

My oppa looks so cute :heart2beat:

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

May I ask who is watching RSA - Royal Secret Agent?      Is it okay or not okay?  (don't slap me yea) 
Why is it when guys (saguek dramas) have to turn away their faces when gifting something to the ones they like?

I am really struggling with it. I find it boring unfortunately so have been FFing most of the episodes. :joy:

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

act cool? lol when actually their hearts pounding hard in case the girl rejects it?

Be Quiet Hold Up GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

HAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Hey there @Min2206, @Thong Thin, @Lmangla, @iksunijini, @sadthe1st, @MayanEcho , @partyon Noona :Pandabulous:

@Lmangla thanks for the review on that drama, I will keep it in my watchlist and go for it when I feel like watching a drama like that :approves:

@Min2206 I am watching RSA, and liking that drama so far (although it is too slow sometimes). The clip you shared seems to be from the latest episode. I didn't reach that point of the episode yet since I stopped before half way point of the episode because I was sleepy. 

But the whole "No look gifting" of Sageuk happens to show that the guy is blushing while gifting but at the same time wants to act cool like "its nothing that I am doing" kind of thing. So it is a mix of both blushing and acting cool, being inclined more towards the blushing part in my opinion.

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But the whole "No look gifting" of Sageuk happens to show that the guy is blushing while gifting but at the same time wants to act cool like "its nothing that I am doing" kind of thing. So it is a mix of both blushing and acting cool, being inclined more towards the blushing part in my opinion.

17 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

act cool? lol when actually their hearts pounding hard in case the girl rejects it?

@sadthe1st  I should listen @Sleepy Owl horr?   

Pin on love

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Define cool please. :)

Haha 25-26 degrees is cool here. We got 22 recently!

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@MY15 yups, only the sun can give the natural fresh crispy feel... i dun think dryer can do the same.. i dun have a dryer too! and i get rather annoyed if my laundry has to hang indoors and doesn't dry up nicely in 2 days.. means, i will need to rewash the whole lot again.. else the clothes will have the damp musky smell

Yes, don't like that damp smell too. But perhaps I can consult those who live in western countries and use dryers all the time. When I do that on holidays, the shape of the t-shirt is very weird - it becomes short and wide! So I am always afraid the dryer will spoil the clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I should listen @Sleepy Owl horr?

hahaha yes! direct opinion from a guy should be more accurate!!

Laugh Lol GIF by happydog

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Yes, don't like that damp smell too. But perhaps I can consult those who live in western countries and use dryers all the time. When I do that on holidays, the shape of the t-shirt is very weird - it becomes short and wide! So I am always afraid the dryer will spoil the clothes.

IT'S TRUE!!!

that's why some delicate clothes are not supposed to go into dryers!! gotta read the tiny label on the clothes for delicate care. i saw jokes about some clothes shrinking after using the dryer hahaha

hack my life kevin GIF by truTV

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

At least the door still opened that I could take the clothes out. <_<

top load? the nightmare of frontload is really that the door can't open if interrupted.. not sure if there is a quick fix.. gotta check the instruction manual lol

i'm using LG and it's working fine for me

washing tumbling GIF by Zackary Rabbit

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st The one that stopped working is a Daewoo front load WM. I guess I can't feel so bad over it too coz it was around 7yrs ago when it was purchased? Just that it means having to go buy another at the middle of the week when I've no plans to go out.

At least there was no need to break its door, it opened even if it stopped while still in the middle of its program. Usually it's locked from program's beginning till end due to child lock.

Browsed online last night for some 9kg front loads.  Checking those out in person today.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4