Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's meant to be a question hahaha i can't quite catch that scene where the queen confronted her privately. maybe u watch it and then elaborate to me?

The one who saved The Little King was not The Royal Snake but The Queen (we don't have the details yet)The Royal Snake took the credit and that was the reason why The King loves her. The Queen said she is a fake Kim So Yong

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Sleepy Owl

After you watch the latest episode you will see the real face of The Royal Snake.....

I have a good impression with The Royal Cousin because as the story tells he was a top graduate of Joseon whatever BUT he refused to works for the palace until he saw what happened to The Queen. His sole mission in the palace is only to protects The Queen, the love of his life. He had no problem to let her go in the beginning because he thought she will be happy. He only accepted the position in Department of Justice after he saw The Queen's suffering in the hand of The King.

That's why I really hope he will not join the Dar Force (his dad) if he is being promised the safety of the Queen. As I said, his dad sure has his own agenda. But I totally agree with you on his sole mission being to protect the Queen and nothing else. He does not have any thirst for power, and well now, I am sure he knows no matter how much he will be successful, he cannot have the Queen as his woman, so all he can do it, protect her from other dangers of the Palace. 

Let's hope it will be exactly as you said, because I was liking this dude, but then his overall barging in and confrontation with the King made me a bit annoyed. Especially when he pushed our already frustrated Lady Choi. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

The one who saved The Little King was not The Royal Snake but The Queen (we don't have the details yet)The Royal Snake took the credit and that was the reason why The King loves her.

Ohhh I seeeee

Thank you @cenching  - that's why we need this forum.  Dang me

Hi @joccu  what happened laaa

@Sleepy Owl  why you like to show your butt without number

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

The one who saved The Little King was not The Royal Snake but The Queen (we don't have the details yet)The Royal Snake took the credit and that was the reason why The King loves her.

thanks!

there is also one where the girl said it's her fault they got killed? maybe i should go back to that scene again.. but, i'm lazy lol

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

+2

@Min2206 yes, watching Penthouse but at a slow pace.

Not even half way. 

@joccu

Mind to share the name of the muscle massager, am sure is selling online. 

@mirmzhappy school day. What's your meme for this week.

@sadthe1stdid you try the bkt with cognac. Is something new to me. 

Good night Chingus..

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

thanks!

there is also one where the girl said it's her fault they got killed? maybe i should go back to that scene again.. but, i'm lazy lol

+2

No detail yet, that part is confusing still. Next episode will elaborates I am sure....

@Sleepy Owl

I love The Royal Cousin too, he is totally swoony and dashing

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

did you try the bkt with cognac. Is something new to me. 

this, has to be there at the restaurant eating it piping hot off the claypot! imagine the shiokness!

satisfying bow tie GIF

^ omo how she did it so nicely?! my bows are always slanted...

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

I think I already got the picture of my 2021. I am still on my way to my home from my dad’s hometown. It’s 10.47 PM so we decide to check in in a hotel and stay in here for 1 night. And my main secretary already send me messages that if possible I must to come to office tomorrow morning. zzzZzz.. I am still in my annual leave btw :no_mouth: and no of course I could not go to office by tomorrow morning because of I am still 275 kilometers away from my home ~,~ .. they are too much. Ikh! Lebay! 

Stay calm @Sejabin and safe drive home , yea

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@mirmzhappy school day. What's your meme for this week.

omg i forgot to change the meme theme?!?!?! let's just have it be new year's resolution. i was so caught up in school i forgot to change the theme!?!?!? 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl  I might go for Penthouse S2 - it's going to be vengeance-based again.

You might have seen some scenes on your feed, which I saw a few.    I can't tell you what's the ending cos I have not watched yet tonight.  Didn't expect "that". 
And tomorrow is LAST EPI.  (forgot it's 21)   :smashes:

And I have just done UC Ep 10.    The evil spirits are getting stronger ... noooooooo

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

bawahahaha... @kokodus ~ finally am watching the full ep 17 and having a laugh at tyrant yaman in this scene.

Spoiler

he is such a kid in some ways. the way he stomps the tea in this scene had me giggling. LOL... it is like he annoyed himself by looking at her for several moments and then is like "nope!". and way he catches her hand reminds me of my cat when it is angry. one swipe of the paws. hahahah... and poor nedim who acts like he walked into something romantic. bwahahaha...

so where are you now? are you just catching up on YT clips?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4