Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 1/1/2021 at 4:36 PM, Jillia said:

@partyon @pompyavi

I got coffee and I'm ready! I will report when I come back from moderating there. :D

@Jillia hello chingu.i'll give you a hug:lol:

On 1/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, partyon said:

@forme26 fi Don't forget to pop by and subtract more often in the future. :kiss_wink:

@partyon hello chingu.will do.thank you for the invitation:relaxed:

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahaha... guess, he isn't pushing her away at the moment. not sure if you have got to the episode where they reveal a bit of his backstory and how that trauma shaped him. it is actually really well done and I like how they have woven it that it isn't a backstory -- it defines his emotions and the way he behaves. so there is bound to be a lot of yo-yo as they both struggle to accept how they feel. the fun of watching a daily - SLOW BURN! hahahaha

Its because of his mom, right? That backstop they already showed...if its something else then I'm yet to watch it. I'm only on 15th ep, but I already think he can't resist staying by her side.....I wonder what will happen in these 80 eps that still keeps them apart. 

I just had a nap for a whole 5 hours without even eating lunch. It shouldn't even be called as a nap. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, corey said:

Seo Kang Joon is one of my oppas but OCN drama have no romance otherwise I would have watched it a long time ago...One of these days, when I am really sick of love stories I might give it a try

I think that is a good thing in my opinion. OCN usually goes for dramas with serious/dark plots, and for me, romance is the last thing I would like to see happening in psychological thrillers. So OCN has kind of made itself stand out for producing some really great quality action/thriller/serious/dark(I think dark would be the most appropriate word here) plot dramas. 

I think they did try a rom-com some years ago which didn't really go well. I do seem them going for less serious plots too, with the ratings "Uncanny Counter" managed to gather. They do have some less serious dramas produced before "Uncanny Counter" too as far as I remember.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So OCN has kind of made itself stand out for producing some really great quality action/thriller/serious/dark(I think dark would be the most appropriate word here) plot dramas. 

Let them keep it that way. I don`t have anything about romance. Maybe I am not satisfied many times with rom coms, sometimes the romance in kdramas is not how I want to see it but I like to see a good romance. But there are dramas that doesn`t need it (at least as the main plot).

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

On 1/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, partyon said:

@Nodame @twinkle_little_star Great to see you on this thread. :kiss_wink: We need more people in Team Subtract. You're more than welcome to join us for more discussions in 2021. Just remember to put -2 at the end of each post!

@forme26 fi Don't forget to pop by and subtract more often in the future. :kiss_wink:

:waves:hai everyone.. @Nodame @forme26 fi

my heart just keeps thanking you, lovely @partyon  thank you. I will join team subtract -2. :D

286 :D

Stop-Motion Yes GIF by Mochimochiland

• Like 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6