Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Min2206

finished it! lol it's a good day to hibernate but i need to head out soon to meet friend for lunch

has it been raining non stop over at ur side?

@sadthe1st Hi, me just got in.   Gloomy earlier.  Now at home, looks like going to pour.

Kotonoha No Niwa Rain GIF - KotonohaNoNiwa Rain RainDrops - Discover &  Share GIFs

Aww  So sorry to hear about you having to work today @Jillia   Stay strong!

@Ameera Ali Fighting!

Hello @partyon @kokodus

Hello GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hey chingu! 

May your new year bring you even more strength to your tower! :kiss_wink:

Omo, you must be on cloud nine, huh? It was a nice way to start the new year to get such happy news about HB and SYJ.

Are you watching any dramas?

Thanks chingu. Still on cloud nine. 

Yes, am watching Mr. Queen, Uncanny Counter, True Beauty. I stopped watching Penthouse after the twist. Lol.

Spoiler

just cant accept OYH as the killer. Hahaha

Am too watching A Love So beautful. And abruptly Lovestruck in the city (?), to my disappointment. Was looking forward to this drama cause of KimJiwon and I have been disappointed with JCW's dramas after discharge . Huhuhu

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, strongtower said:

Thanks chingu. Still on cloud nine. 

Yes, am watching Mr. Queen, Uncanny Counter, True Beauty. I stopped watching Penthouse after the twist. Lol.

Am too watching A Love So beautful. And abruptly Lovestruck in the city (?), to my disappointment. Was looking forward to this drama cause of KimJiwon and I have been disappointed JCW's dramas after discharge . Huhuhu

I am so happy for you chingu! :loveu: I was happy too when I read the news. :kiss_wink:

Oh wow, you're watching so many dramas! :flushed: I have started countless dramas this fall but have dropped ALL of them. Except for Mr.Queen. I enjoy Mr. Queen a lot.  You should go over to the thread and vote in the poll I put up (if you have some extra time). :kiss_wink:

Yes, Ji Chang Wook oppa has been a hot topic on this thread for the last months. Dude is just really bad at picking dramas, no? Ms. Koko @kokodus was just complaining how unbelievably boring Lovestruck in the City was. Honestly, I almost fell asleep while watching its trailer... :joy:

Consensus on this thread is that oppa should try an antagonist role or a melodrama. The current roles are not doing him any favors.

How are you liking Mr. Queen and True Beauty?

Just couldn't muster up the courage to watch True Beauty because of Cha Eun Woo's acting... haha

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon I'm glad that am not alone re JCW choice of dramas. I am really disappointed. I was hoping this Lovestruck in the City would be different for him. My KimJiWon. Huhuhu. Im no longer watching the drama.

Yes, Cha EunWoo needs more acting workshops. :sweatingbullets: playing the cool, aloof guy is easy but when he has emotional/crying scenes that's when anyone can conclude he needs more training. But overall, I like the drama because everyone else can act well. Hihi. And they get some chemistry, the love triangle. I am missing the old hischool vibes dramas so am watching it and also A Love so beautiful (since no True Beauty for this week). Might be dropping it later, not a fan either of the original verison.

The Uncanny Counter , hmm, what can I say, I dont hate it but am not also to the point of loving it yet. We'll see how it goes. My favorite would be the 3 bestfriends. 

And absolutely agree with u on Mr. Queen. Out of all the dramas airing now, this is the best for sure. It's wittily funny and am looking forward to future revelations. Am confused on how the romance plot will turn out by the way. She must return to her body to develop the loveline or else we will be getting some bromance. Gonna be weird. And also very funny how CJH is supposed to be doing a cameo or minor role but it seems like he is one othe leads. Hahahhaha. Court Lady Choi hopefully doesnt stress out too much. She and the Royal Chef are always stressed out. Haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, strongtower said:

And absolutely agree with u on Mr. Queen. Out of all the dramas airing now, this is the best for sure. It's wittily funny and am looking forward to future revelations. Am confused on how the romance plot will turn out by the way. She must return to her body to develop the loveline or else we will be getting some bromance. Gonna be weird. And also very funny how CJH is supposed to be doing a cameo or minor role but it seems like he is one othe leads. Hahahhaha. Court Lady Choi hopefully doesnt stress out too much. She and the Royal Chef are always stressed out. Haha

Oh, well if you check out the original work Go Princess Go, you might have some answers. I have watched it but won't spoil it here.. lol :D  

Totally agree about CJH oppa! He should be listed as main cast! :wub:

Court Lady Choi is the funniest. She just makes me laugh so much. Almost spit out my coffee when she went to the shop to ogle abs.... :D

@coreyNah, you're staying put in Team Subtract with me. :D 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @larus, @joccu, @partyon Noona, @corey, @Min2206, @strongtower :Pandabulous:

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Hello, everyone! 290? WOW team Sub was really busy subtracting. Yesterday I was not in a mood to watch anything. I just read a little.

Yes Chingu, Team Sub have been quite busy yesterday looking at the numbers. 

By the way, I am watching "Watcher" currently on episode 6th, and loving it. OCN dramas never fail to impress me (Rugal being an exception which was big disappointment) :wow1:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

By the way, I am watching "Watcher" currently on episode 6th, and loving it.

I knew you will like it. :D It is a good thriller. I like that we have the internal investigation unit as the main story.

I will start right now Nobody Knows. I am sure I will like it also. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I knew you will like it. :D It is a good thriller. I like that we have the internal investigation unit as the main story.

I will start right now Nobody Knows. I am sure I will like it also. :D

Yes Chingu, the overall internal investigation things makes it different from other thrillers. 

You will definitely like "Nobody Knows" Chingu :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1