Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

stop tempting me! I shall resist! hahahahha...

okay oppa looks too cute but do I have the patience to re-watch? :sweatingbullets:

Of course you do!

1) You love crime documentaries, Tunnel is like a 16 episode crime documentary.

2) You loved the drama the first time - also, FF is your friend when it comes to boring scenes

3) The bathroom fixtures in the 1980s are intriguingly different - it will be interesting!

:D

Btw, didn't oppa have a cute accent in this drama? Or do I remember it wrong?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Waeyo? what is your reason? 

BTW @Lmangla Yaman is like having the same expression in every scene. Can he please change it a little bit? I'm already getting tired. LOL. 

am in one of those drama slump moods where I just randomly watch stuff.... let me see if the mood hits to watch. :sweatingbullets:

bwahahah... you might have to wait a few more episodes! hahahaha....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yes, maybe! ^_^

why is there better lighting in the stills than in the drama? I remember it being rather poorly lit. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, it was pretty poorly lit. I remember that too. Very typical of OCN dramas, no?

Iew7Q_FTy0mG6OBNf1CofC6g7IrESzd2-A55uy-y

Do you remember if oppa had a cute accent in the drama....?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, partyon said:

Yes, it was pretty poorly lit. I remember that too. Very typical of OCN dramas, no?

Do you remember if oppa had a cute accent in the drama....?

think he did speak in a bit of satori?

I remember in the thai version, the character did.. so most likely in the kdrama original...

poor lighting is one reason I avoid ocn dramas.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

think he did speak in a bit of satori?

I remember in the thai version, the character did.. so most likely in the kdrama original...

poor lighting is one reason I avoid ocn dramas.

Yeah, the lighting is really bad in OCN dramas.

There was a Thai version of this drama? :flushed:

Yeah, I also have a feeling he had a bit of satori accent, but I am wondering if I am mixing it up with another drama....?

He had a strong Jeolla accent before he became famous - apparently he had to work hard to lose it.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla I'm only going to watch the YT clips after a while. Otherwise I'll never catch up. I'm only on 13th ep now. She took a bullet for him, so he is treating her nicely now. He is also confused as he thinks all women are evil witches. He even said this to Yusuf in the beginning. The kind of advice he gave to a 4 year old kid....*facepalm* Lolol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

yes and it was good!!!!

liked it well enough to write a review on MDL.

Interesting, will need to put it on my watchlist too. How would you compare the Korean and the Thai one ? Which one was better in your opinion?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I'm only going to watch the YT clips after a while. Otherwise I'll never catch up. I'm only on 13th ep now. She took a bullet for him, so he is treating her nicely now. He is also confused as he thinks all women are evil witches. He even said this to Yusuf in the beginning. The kind of advice he gave to a 4 year old kid....*facepalm* Lolol. 

I cracked up on him giving advice to a 4 year old who actually has no idea what his uncle is saying but just keeps nodding because he likes his uncle so much... after the advice, yusuf's only comment was something about being hungry. bwahahaha. :joy:

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Interesting, will need to put it on my watchlist too. How would you compare the Korean and the Thai one ? Which one was better in your opinion?

one of those where each is fine on its own. just depends on the mood I guess..

• Like 2
  • Blob 3