Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus, @pompyavi have you guys watched "Tunnel"? If not, why not join us if you are free? 

Yes. I watched it. I wish not to re-watch it. I prefer to watch something new. Too little time. It is a good drama. Perhaps I will join the discussions or just read everyone`s comments.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@partyon Lately if  I'm watching something, it would be random movies that piques the fancy. For the next months, joining a rewatch party may not be something I can really commit to. I would, however, enjoy reading the comments, or what you watchers notice as you see again the episodes. ^_^ 

Just a random thought - perhaps future re-watch events can also include dramas that are not only from the Korean side. :) 

4b182b16047d08aed60950c529852fdf.gif

I'm always in rabbit holes of books. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

48 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes. I watched it. I wish not to re-watch it. I prefer to watch something new. Too little time. It is a good drama. Perhaps I will join the discussions or just read everyone`s comments.

No problem Chingu  :approves:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

good morning @iksunijini and hi @mirmz @strongtower

hungry asian food GIF

i'm eating ^ hahaha off the copper tin pot too!

its been raining the whole day and night since yesterday!

piping hot noodles and coffee are best comfort food!

i'm happy for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.. in fact, most of my friends who watched their dramas before are happy for them too! let's hope to hear some wedding bells!

lov GIF

great work Team Sub getting the numbers so low!!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

bwaahahaha.. @kokodus ~ you asked last night if yaman changes his expression at all. hahahaha.. here is the promo for monday's episode. was laughing reading at the fans comments -- they are all going gaga for the expressions. bwahahaha... it cracks me up that they are totally kicking up the chemistry notch with just those gazes! according to some fans with knowledge, this is a conservative channel and so it is possible that there may not even be a kiss...

Spoiler

skimmed through 3 or was it 4 episodes of bridgerton last night and this is what it is missing -- romance, depth, connection. the drama is totally flaky and I really don't understand why it had such hype.

wishing everyone a nice day!

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bwaahahaha.. @kokodus ~ you asked last night if yaman changes his expression at all. hahahaha.. here is the promo for monday's episode. was laughing reading at the fans comments -- they are all going gaga for the expressions. bwahahaha... it cracks me up that they are totally kicking up the chemistry notch with just those gazes! according to some fans with knowledge, this is a conservative channel and so it is possible that there may not even be a kiss...

skimmed through 3 or was it 4 episodes of bridgerton last night and this is what it is missing -- romance, depth, connection. the drama is totally flaky and I really don't understand why it had such hype.

wishing everyone a nice day!

I'm crying right now....You are spoiling me but its ok I want to get caught up with all the eps soon so that I can arrive at the stage where Yaman is looking at her like THAT!!!! My knees are going weak already. LOL. 

Omg just read the translation. He is not pushing her away anymore? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, strongtower said:

Happy New Year everyone!

Cant help but post because of BinJin news. Hahahahaha

Hey chingu! 

May your new year bring you even more strength to your tower! :kiss_wink:

Omo, you must be on cloud nine, huh? It was a nice way to start the new year to get such happy news about HB and SYJ.

Are you watching any dramas?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm crying right now....You are spoiling me but its ok I want to get caught up with all the eps soon so that I can arrive at the stage where Yaman is looking at her like THAT!!!! My knees are going weak already. LOL. 

Omg just read the translation. He is not pushing her away anymore? 

hahaha... guess, he isn't pushing her away at the moment. not sure if you have got to the episode where they reveal a bit of his backstory and how that trauma shaped him. it is actually really well done and I like how they have woven it that it isn't a backstory -- it defines his emotions and the way he behaves. so there is bound to be a lot of yo-yo as they both struggle to accept how they feel. the fun of watching a daily - SLOW BURN! hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3