Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh thats sad for us. But I see some comments translating the important scenes in the comment section. That will be useful to atleast get the gist of what is going on. It looks like this show has so many fans and is widely popular but still there is this issue of subs. Sighhh. 

I really like the fan group at YT. not sure how it is on telegram but on YT, they are a funny bunch. the comments make me laugh as well as give you feels. during the boring bits, I watched just for the comments. hahahah...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

On 12/29/2020 at 11:46 AM, Thong Thin said:

Hi @forme26 fi

@Min2206  this morning news says No public countdown at our side due to red zone, sigh !

Not sure if we can do countdown here at Soompi, perhaps we could get the mod advise.

@Thong Thin @Min2206 hello chingus. i am waving hands:relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@Lmangla Is this show for real? The kid is missing and is possibly dead because he is locked inside a refrigerated truck for a long time and the leads are running against time to find him...when all this is going in between they are showing this police guy storyline which is completely irrelevant to the main storyline. Who is the editor of this show? They are doing a terrible job, I would say.

I'll make sure to read the YT comments too after each ep. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon , @Min2206

for passing the quiz:joy:  

Good night @Min2206

See you later @partyon
Good night @Ameera Ali

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm eating chocolates now.. i need strong sense of euphoria, lol

I love chocolates

Animated gifs : Chocolate | Chocolate hearts, Heart gif, Love gif

1 hour ago, forme26 fi said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 hello chingus. i am waving hands

Hello @forme26 fi  @Lmangla
:waves:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Is this show for real? The kid is missing and is possibly dead because he is locked inside a refrigerated truck for a long time and the leads are running against time to find him...when all this is going in between they are showing this police guy storyline which is completely irrelevant to the main storyline. Who is the editor of this show? They are doing a terrible job, I would say.

I'll make sure to read the YT comments too after each ep. 

bwahahaha..... it is because of comments like these I love watching these kind of dramas. sometimes you just need a good laugh. :D

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, corey said:

Shocking fact: they did a survey and in my country only about 50% people want to vaccinate. I need to quote the immortal Ellen Ripley words:

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon Well it's only survey so it can be much less in reality. 

And they did not tell in the survey that how many people did they asked. 

Pardon my ignorance - @corey @joccu  Is the vaccination initiative free to the public?
Sad to hear that the response is low and may be less in reality :(

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Pardon my ignorance - @corey @joccu  Is the vaccination initiative free to the public?
Sad to hear that the response is low and may be less in reality :(

Can't speak for the whole EU, but here the vaccine is free and also not mandatory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@kokodus ~ watched a cute little hallmark movie called "christmas waltz"; check it out if you are still in the mood for some fluff and romance... some others I enjoyed a while back -- "christmas on the range", "bottled with love", "christmas in rome", "paris, wine & romance"

• Like 1
  • Blob 4