Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, he didn't play a cheater in Second 20s or Liar Game. There is still hope for oppa!

In his last 5-6 dramas, he was cheater in at least 3, excluding this new one, since we got to confirm his cheating here :joy:

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl you so funny :joy: , I only hate him in VIP 

Yeah, me too, I didn't like his character in VIP. Didn't watch "Airport" drama. As for "Whisper" I liked that drama.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

but the fingers don't look that long to me.... Hmmmm....

hahaha maybe cos mine looks like shortie gerkins? that hands look like they're good on the piano keys too

high five hands GIF

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which one of them is the cardboard box actor?

cardboard box actor!! lol u know like those promo ads standee

talking episode 17 GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

just peeking in and waving hello.

watched another russian drama but not sure whether to recommend to @kokodus as it may be a bit slow. it does some have interesting revenge elements I didn't expect...

and catching up on the turkish dizi full eps. so thats it at my end. the end of year is slow and my wish for the new year -- can I have something good to look forward to? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just peeking in and waving hello.

watched another russian drama but not sure whether to recommend to @kokodus as it may be a bit slow. it does some have interesting revenge elements I didn't expect...

and catching up on the turkish dizi full eps. so thats it at my end. the end of year is slow and my wish for the new year -- can I have something good to look forward to? :sweatingbullets:

I'm so into emanet now @Lmangla Hahaha. How many eps are there in total? Any idea?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm so into emanet now @Lmangla Hahaha. How many eps are there in total? Any idea?

hahahha.. how many episodes have you watched so far? am not sure how many episodes there -- from fan comments, am guessing it is like hindi serial. as long as ratings are good, they will keep stretching it to even 300 episodes... so, who knows!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha.. how many episodes have you watched so far? am not sure how many episodes there -- from fan comments, am guessing it is like hindi serial. as long as ratings are good, they will keep stretching it to even 300 episodes... so, who knows!

I'm only in the 6th ep. I'm just thinking of watching only the clips on YouTube after sometime. I'm already skipping the other police officer story line. Its not even related to the main story. Lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm only in the 6th ep. I'm just thinking of watching only the clips on YouTube after sometime. I'm already skipping the other police officer story line. Its not even related to the main story. Lol. 

I still haven't figured out why that story arc is there LOL. so you are not the only one skipping it. from fan comments, it seems like most don't care about that side story. hahahaha... do you want to know the nickname for the second lead sellim? it is soupman! hahahah.. whenever, I see fan comments calling him soupman, it makes me laugh.

the YT clips are generally uploaded around 11-12 PM our time. fridays, translator seems to have off day and so there is often no english sub. this week, admin/translator seems to be on holiday (at least thats what fans are assuming) because we haven't gotten the shorter clips this week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I still haven't figured out why that story arc is there LOL. so you are not the only one skipping it. from fan comments, it seems like most don't care about that side story. hahahaha... do you want to know the nickname for the second lead sellim? it is soupman! hahahah.. whenever, I see fan comments calling him soupman, it makes me laugh.

the YT clips are generally uploaded around 11-12 PM our time. fridays, translator seems to have off day and so there is often no english sub. this week, admin/translator seems to be on holiday (at least thats what fans are assuming) because we haven't gotten the shorter clips this week.

Ohhh thats sad for us. But I see some comments translating the important scenes in the comment section. That will be useful to atleast get the gist of what is going on. It looks like this show has so many fans and is widely popular but still there is this issue of subs. Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3