Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, partyon said:

@Min2206 The reason why the rates are so low is that Europe is the most vaccine skeptical continent in the world. :(

Ohhh ... initially ours were reported to be given free .. now I heard a different story :(
and not all will get vaccinated in view of the procurement process.  Government is trying to get for all.
Then again, it's voluntary

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohhh ... initially ours were reported to be given free .. now I heard a different story :(
and not all will get vaccinated in view of the procurement process.  Government is trying to get for all.
Then again, it's voluntary

The vaccines are going to cost a lot of money for the countries, but I hope that everyone in the world will have a possibility to get the vaccine. The EU has secured vaccines for its citizens, but I hope it hasn't caused poorer countries to miss out on them. It's important that everyone has the possibility to fight the pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

The vaccines are going to cost a lot of money for the countries, but I hope that everyone in the world will have a possibility to get the vaccine. The EU has secured vaccines for its citizens, but I hope it hasn't caused poorer countries to miss out on them.

It was also revealed that the EU paid less for the vaccines than the US. Just wondering how much others will have to pay for them....

I guess in view of the initial demand, there may not be enough supply.  Hopefully, progressively, there will be enough for all, readily available, be it free or subsidised.  

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I guess in view of the initial demand, there may not be enough supply.  Hopefully, progressively, there will be enough for all, readily available, be it free or subsidised. 

I hope that too! :kiss_wink:

Here they started vaccinating last week - I have no idea when I'll get my shot. It will be sometime this spring though. Hoping that we can start going slowly back to normal again after that.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Here they started vaccinating last week - I have no idea when I'll get my shot. It will be sometime this spring though. Hoping that we can start going slowly back to normal again after that.

Ohh, that's wonderful.  Do share your experience with us here, if you do not mind.   
I really pray for the world to heal and we can breath without "fear" and can give free hugs.  Think it's gonna be awhile.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ohh, that's wonderful.  Do share your experience with us here, if you do not mind.   
I really pray for the world to heal and we can breath without "fear" and can give free hugs.  Think it's gonna be awhile.

It will be months until I get the vaccine. I will let you know what it's like, unless someone else on this thread gets a vaccine before me. Not sure how quickly the other countries in Europe will be vaccinating and in which order.

What is the first thing you would like to do once you get the vaccine? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

It will be months until I get the vaccine. I will let you know what it's like, unless someone else on this thread gets a vaccine before me. Not sure how quickly the other countries in Europe will be vaccinating and in which order.

What is the first thing you would like to do once you get the vaccine? :kiss_wink:

Stay home LOL
All depends on the movement order in place, the restriction order, I mean.   Still no gathering,  I guess.  Mask and social distancing remain?

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Stay home LOL
All depends on the movement order in place, the restriction order, I mean.   Still no gathering,  I guess.  Mask and social distancing remain?

I will be booking flights as soon as I know when I will get my vaccine. LOL :D

I wanna do some serious shopping too :D

• Like 1
  • Blob 1