Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I finally finished Once again. It was a nice heartwarming family drama. When you watch a 50 ep drama, you inevitably get attached to all the characters more than you do with a 16 ep drama, so a happy ending here feels more rewarding. I loved all the couples, my favorite being this divorced couple who found their way back to each other. 

I have no single complaint about this drama, I loved everything and I will not change even one thing about it. My heart is full, and I'm giving them a 10/10. Eeeeee.

I love reading your fangirl-feel reviews. they are so much fun to read even when I haven't watched the drama. hahahaha... and sometimes, inspires me to indulge my fangirling as well. hahahahah.. just need the right drama to push those comments! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there @Lmangla, @Thong Thin, @sadthe1st, @kokodus  :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st I really love this gif/emoji whatever you call it Chingu, perfectly sums me up :joy:

:machocat:

44 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl since you are based in Delhi, India, what is the temperature like if is June month.

Chingu, as far as I remember, the temperature during that time of year is usually between 35-45 degrees Celsius, I think on an average it should be around 39-41 degrees :rubchin:

I would rarely step out during the summer, my heat tolerance is very low :sweats:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Aiisshh, u making me hungry again

i can't finish it.. like left 1/4 and too full to shove it down my throat lol it's been a long while since i last had rice dumpling..

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I love nyonya dumplings but cant get at my place here.

no franchise or any source to get ur hands on them? then... time to make them and share with ur friends! it's a lot of effort to make them though..

hi @partyon

200.gif

^ this is my fav gif for now! hahaha chugging pot of coffee and feeling like a champion!

@Sleepy Owl

alexander skarsgard shower GIFfat dwayne johnson GIF

the forum site went down for a while earlier?

@partyon i like the one where he smelled the guy and grabbed him ready for a kiss! lololol

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon the totally pleased and satisfied look on ur oppa's face!!

Yes, we fans have been totally surprised that oppa seems to have the talent for comedic acting. He has always been known as the actor who does serious roles / action roles.

He did say years ago in an interview that he'd like to do comedy as he feels he would do well.

Zombie Detective did prove that he's a great actor also in comedies.

Now he's playing a sleazy playboy chef. It's a pity we haven't been able to see more of his role. :joy:

PD4ONXt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

704 *corrected

@sadthe1st I love nyonya dumplings but cant get at my place here, nope can't find them here unless

we go North.

@kokodus 50 episodes ?  hahaha, the most I have watched is 16 episodes dramas.

@Sleepy Owl since you are based in Delhi, India, what is the temperature like if is June month.

** Soompi was down short while ago.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingu, as far as I remember, the temperature during that time of year is usually between 35-45 degrees Celsius, I think on an average it should be around 39-41 degrees :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  Thanks, will do. Let me read the synopsis first.

@Sleepy Owl Noted, then I shall not make the trip for coming year 2022. 

I dont' like summer cause we have summer here 365 days !

@Sejabin you are funny LOL,  if you have the urge to go toilet break., go looooooooooo

Unless your bladder says No. :tounge_wink:  

Oops ! on second thought after reading your post again, you are DRUNK ! 

:blush:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4