Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon I don't know why, I but I kinda liked The innocent man's ending even though that drama itself was more frustrating. The ending made sense to me. Maru is one tortured soul, he has gone through so much in his life, so I felt relieved for him when he could forget all those sufferings and start a fresh life. And it was also poetic that he fell in love with her all over again even after losing his memories. Its like his heart remembers her. Thats how I interpreted the ending anyways. Haha. But I will never rewatch this drama though. It was too much.

Ms. Koko, I know that there are plenty of people who felt the same way about Innocent Man's ending. I agree that it was poetic in a way, but since it was a 20 episode drama I felt that:

1) the ending was rushed - especially since they spent so many episodes before going in circles

2) there were too many k-drama tropes in the end - it got exhausting

3) character growth and development was underwhelming

4) I actually would have been fine had Kang Maru died in the end...

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I wouldn't include Moon Lovers and Memories of Alhambra in the worst endings. Moon Lovers was a fine one for me. The second one, well was not really a good one, but it was not that bad for me. Yes I was disappointed with it though. Don't know much about Cheese in the Trap, didn't watch it, neither the drama nor the movie.

Dongsaeng, those dramas won the poll. :D

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I actually did not watch the last empress.. 

Yes, don't watch it either! You'll be disappointed!

disappointed come on GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Iris ending was bad. It was not necessary to kill off a character at the very end. It served no purpose at all and added nothing to the story or whatsoever

I wouldn't mind the ML dying. I had expected it, but killing him off like that was non sensical in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Kyaaa? Moon lovers has the most votes?!?! I can't believe this. Sad ending doesnt mean its bad or worse. Sighh. SMH

I was thinking the same :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Kyaaa? Moon lovers has the most votes?!?! I can't believe this. Sad ending doesnt mean its bad or worse. Sighh. SMH

Wasn't this one the one where Lee Jun Ki didn't get the girl?

Man, why did I start talking about The Last Empress......?

It's all coming back to me now! :rage:

angry arrested development GIF by HULU

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, joccu said:

i checked what I voted on the worst ending . I voted valid love and sky castle. 

well valid love is not the worst lee soo hyuk drama.  his this year´s drama was even worse than valid love.

Why did you think that Valid Love's ending was bad? :D

I thought the ending was fine, it was just the drama that sucked big time. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, those dramas won the poll. :D

Don't want to sound harsh, but I seriously feel like the fans were just disappointed because those dramas didn't end the way they wanted. 

I mean the FL was going to return back in present no matter what, plus they had picked actual historical figures and they wouldn't really want to change the actual history there. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon yeah the drama sucked big time. there was something about the ending i did not like.  can´t remember. 

I think the whole thing about teacher and student thing but me off at the start that i could not really like the main couple. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, joccu said:

I think the whole thing about teacher and student thing but me off at the start that i could not really like the main couple. 

Was there Teacher-student love happening there? I saw Seo Hyun Jin has been offered a role or accepted a role in drama which involves romance happening between a College Prof (Seo Hyun Jin), and the college student. 

Not really into such genre.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wasn't this one the one where Lee Jun Ki didn't get the girl?

I wouldn't say he didn't get the girl. They just couldn't be together at the end because of various reasons even though they loved each other. I cried a river after the ending actually. It broke my heart. 

@Sleepy Owl BTW I was meaning to ask you.... what room heater you prefer? The rod type or the blower type? I already have the blower type with me....the orpat one. Its good, keeps me warm, but some are saying that its not good for your skin.... hmmm. Rod heaters on the other hand kinda look scary to me. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah the drama sucked big time. there was something about the ending i did not like.  can´t remember. 

Was it because Lee Soo Hyuk didn't get the girl in the end? :D

Were you btw active on the thread back when it aired? It was one of the worst war zones I've been in during my time as a member of Soompi....

To this day though one of the worst drama endings have to be Something Happened in Bali.

That ending came to everyone like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=15867610

@kokodus The rod type is better for your skin, Ms. Koko.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl 

yeah the main couple met in the school and the the student(girl) fell in love with her teacher. the student pursued the teacher  long time before he say okay( i will marry you) 

@partyon  i don´t think I commented on the valid love thread. 

I was actually happy that lee soohyuk did not end with the main lead.  

I hoped that all the three leads would end up alone and think more about their life´s. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Sleepy Owl BTW I was meaning to ask you.... what room heater you prefer? The rod type or the blower type? I already have the blower type with me....the orpat one. Its good, keeps me warm, but some are saying that its not good for your skin.... hmmm. Rod heaters on the other hand kinda look scary to me. LOL. 

Chingu, we used to use this heater in our rooms, it works in 2 ways. It keeps the room warm, and you can also cook on it. 

Circular-heater.jpg

I never used a blower. I don't feel that cold, so I would sleep as far from the heater as possible too. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus The rod type is better for your skin, Ms. Koko.

Hmm thats what I heard too, thinking of buying that one too. 

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

. I don't feel that cold, so I would sleep as far from the heater as possible too. 

+2

Whhaaat?!? Delhi weather doesn't bother you?!? Especially during the night? What are you really?!?! Lol. I know men usually has more tolerance, but still....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Whhaaat?!? Delhi weather doesn't bother you?!? Especially during the night? What are you really?!?! Lol. I know men usually has more tolerance, but still....

Chingu the place I live in sometimes goes minus in temperatures, and also as I said, during my stay in India, the weather was not really that cold (or maybe it always was like that) :rubchin:

Your comment on 18 degrees limit reminded me of a friend who was like that. There were times he would be in jacket and I would roam around in my shirt :joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu Chelsea again ended up in a draw with Aston Villa. Given the track record Chelsea has got, I feel like Lampard could get sacked, with the likes of Thomas Tuchel and Massimiliano Allegri kind of jobless.

I still feel that Lampard needs more time in Chelsea to show proper results though

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2