@triplem they killing me with cancellation :cold_sweat:

But how come 230 people with eye heart with it :joy: , 

3g12hh.gif

Nice we got oppa long leg SB this week :love:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

* Me : Yes youre right im your instant coffee gal!

what happen if you happen to take almost everything in that picture? :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 11/8/2019 at 5:17 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

welcome on board :) no rules, you just discuss anything you like and write your number. This is a good meeting place for soompi members, when they are not watching the same drama. I miss all my old friends from other threads, but we no longer meet because everyone has a different taste in drama, @Lawyerh watching variety shows and sometimes mini-series.

@Ameera Ali  residing in mini-series threads mostly and sometimes dailies and long weeklies for a change :D  @triplem currently in "love is beautiful, life is wonderful" thread lol

some of my friends totally disappeared like @Heidi Seow who sometimes gets overexcited like in "I wanna hear your song", @phoenix24 I think she appears in variety shows and sometimes mini-series too. my dear friend @gm4queen of course in Choi Daniel thread lol

+2 

Lols~~!! I'm here again @nohamahamoud2002! Long time no see~~ How are you chingu? Currently I'm in submarine now (schedule was busy due to end of year) but recently watched some old dramas.. Kinda tired to follow new dramas unless is complete. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

KBS world no longer uploads complete episodes on Youtube so I no longer catch up with Love is beautiful Life is wonderful :(

I usually watch on TV, but lately was soooooo tired 

I just watch Unasked Family now, and an older drama 'Sea of a woman', which I totally love. I need to watch old drama because I first officially started watching in 2018, so I missed so much

The streaming is awful, so I am downloading the episodes of Sea of a woman, then watch them, choosing 177 megabyte files 480 resolution.

Really there is no playback in websites, so whenever something wrong happens, the player gets stuck up, not to mention ads 

Of course no viki outside US 

+2

well try WeTV i heard this apps isnt bad and its pretty fast in subbing unless you're from US?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, triplem said:

how is One Spring Night?  He's not exactly my taste but he has got that honest / earnest face. He can't be the villain 

I am up to Ep3...I like the characters and how “adult” they are but I must say it’s a drama for people who are in the mood for slow plot development.  The characters are complex and the scenarios authentic (very much so), so it’s not something that provides “escape” from reality.  It’s gritty and hard hitting when it comes to relationships.  Currently real life is kinda gritty enough so I may put it on the back burner for future viewing when I am in a better mindset.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what happen if you happen to take almost everything in that picture? :D 

I think you might have multiple personalities... lol... But yeah i also like Latte and Cappucino. 

I actually cant live without coffee... I try to go cold turkey to no avail :mrgreen:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think you might have multiple personalities... lol... But yeah i also like Latte and Cappucino. 

I actually cant live without coffee... I try to go cold turkey to no avail :mrgreen:

same .... i cant imagine how to live without coffee....im known to be yawning while driving is i didnt take any coffee....mom knew it well....as that is usually what happen to me after breakfast if i didnt took any coffee

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

I am latte :blush:

You IRL a latte-small.jpg?:joy:

@Sarang21

giphy.gif

@Lawyerh no sugar any is my cup of coffee/tea. But I tea person so...can’t relate haha

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Anyone shop for the 11.11 sale yesterday? Well I didn’t, but it’s everywhere though haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I did stop coffee one year ago. I was addicted to it for 20 years, but never liked it. Chocolates is another story, have been eating them all my life now, so impossible to stop :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin You have just completed LAD... and this is my n-th time watching... I remember watching it since it was broadcasting mainly because I knew about Chang Chen and my firm belief on his choices... The projects that he does are really amazing... Secondly Ni Ni... I loved her in Rise of Phoenixes and Both Change Chen & Ni Ni did two of the projects together... Savage ( Movie ) and LAD ( Drama )... it took one year for director - producer to convince him to take up the role of Jiu Chen.... thirdly this director... i mean she directed TMOPB , she directed Love o2o ... how can i not watch her creation??? 

Outstanding performance by everyone... initially i thought Chang Chen looking very dull and much more aged that his age.. but then i gradually understood that the character demanded it... Few of his marvellous acting moments are - 1. when ling xi dies first time and she says that her only wish is to never get to meet him again 2. he was stabbed by lingyue but he was completely motionless holding ling xi in his arms.. i can go on and on.... but it will not end... i seriously want @kokodus to watch it... 

I know for a fact that she is going to love it...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

@Sushimi what is IRL? :D what’s wrong with latte?

btw I like coffee but my stomach resisting it. Even the small amount of it. Will get maag. Ap sih englishnya maag. (Too lazy to open dictionary) I tried to mix with milo and ice cream and ice cubes so I can drink it but still. Stomach doesn’t want coffee :mask: I like coffee actually and mix it with milo or any milk :relaxed:

@triplem why this genera and I full with flirtatious plots hahaha. He kissed her at ep 3!! For no reason. Lol.. btw this story seems strange. Plots don’t go naturally. It is like jump to another scene from another different scene that not relate. How to tell.. ah love and destiny and ashes of love are the best :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

what is IRL? :D what’s wrong with latte?

Pwaha haha nothing wrong haha. Irl means ‘in real life’ as a joke I said are you a latte in real life? A human size coffee :)

In my case I’m a human size tea bag cause I like tea very much haha

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Anyone shop for the 11.11 sale yesterday? Well I didn’t, but it’s everywhere though haha

+2

i bought couple of books :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin You have just completed LAD... and this is my n-th time watching... I remember watching it since it was broadcasting mainly because I knew about Chang Chen and my firm belief on his choices... The projects that he does are really amazing... Secondly Ni Ni... I loved her in Rise of Phoenixes and Both Change Chen & Ni Ni did two of the projects together... Savage ( Movie ) and LAD ( Drama )... it took one year for director - producer to convince him to take up the role of Jiu Chen.... thirdly this director... i mean she directed TMOPB , she directed Love o2o ... how can i not watch her creation??? 

Outstanding performance by everyone... initially i thought Chang Chen looking very dull and much more aged that his age.. but then i gradually understood that the character demanded it... Few of his marvellous acting moments are - 1. when ling xi dies first time and she says that her only wish is to never get to meet him again 2. he was stabbed by lingyue but he was completely motionless holding ling xi in his arms.. i can go on and on.... but it will not end... i seriously want @kokodus to watch it... 

I know for a fact that she is going to love it...

9th time? wOw :hushed: I have never watched Ni Ni before.. Chang Chen I remember him from white snake legend haha.. 

mmm (I did not finish eternal love yet. I am not really liking the plot because they changed male character in the middle of it)

yes.. everything daebak with this drama. Plot, scenes, acting, actors.. very rarely to be able to watch this kind of cdrama. Just once a year. Last year ashes of love and this year for me LaD. But I don’t know I like this one more than ashes. Perhaps because of Jiu Chen characther. Very calm and quiet and old xixixixi very mature for ling xi  :love:

@Sushimi oh yes I am very latte :kiss_wink: will surrounding myself with anything that comforting me. Like clean bed sheet or shoes that will not hurting my foot lol

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

+2 :confused:

got a gossip from my office.. so we had a seminar and guess what.. our div boss population div became the moderator and our new employee became the speaker .. WHAT THE HECK :joy: how come our junior can be skilled in a div that she just joined with less than 2 months lol. This is really a joke. I pity the guests of the seminar :bawling: I mean to be the speaker at least you need experiences in this field, having TOT certificate or etc lol.. so funny.. no wonder our president will erase? Cancel? Will change our employees structur. No division head in the future. Just office head. Negara ini makin kacau. Pengen ganti negara :bawling: :dissapointed: I married to soon. I must to found abroad husband. Tsk !!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin i think i would say both ashes of love & LAD are my favorite... both are different and both are good... LAD is kinda mature love story... Ling Xi also is cute , lively , optimistic , fearless person.. jiu chen fell for her hard because of his honesty and truthfulness/.... remember that scene when ling xi was entering inside jiu chen sleeping chamber? and that sword came right in front of her eyes.... Ling Xi stopped in her track but she did not fear and run away..the first thing jiu chen asked why did she not run away and why did she not feel scared??? She said - although she is scared but she knew that jiu chen will never harm her... because she believes that God Of War always stands for what is righteous... that was first scene where jiu chen got a glimpse of her honesty... 

there is a lot of difference between Xu Feng and Jiu Chen... Jiu Chen is much more experienced and he was carrying a burden of killing all the heavenly soldiers due to ebing possessed... he was gloomy... Xu Feng was a lot of carefree... it will not be correct on our part to compare both the dramas.... both are good in their own way... Ashes of Love was last year's flavour... LAD is this year's and LAD is special to me in a way because yang zi - deng lun mostly famous in dramas.. they already have a great following...

Chang Chen mostly worked with critically acclaimed directors like Wong Kar wai , Ang Lee... he was in Jury of Cannes Film Festival as well... he never did any drama in his 18 years of career...his films did good business worldwide and  it was rather refreshing for me to see an actor like him to act in a thorough romantic drama,..and nailing it....!!!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1