Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, MinLyn said:

@wallflowersforjane, I'm re-watching  the drama, Secret. :blush: 

Is this the same as Secret Forest? I see both names being used.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I dropped the okay drama. It's getting boring. I'm going to make use of this 24hour shift and start another drama today. Was it love? I hear it's good. 

@wallflowersforjane I think this will help us keep grounded

Awww, which episode were you at?

HanBeen is cute too!  As long as SHB is happy! 

I am going to try watch their movie "Sunset in My Hometown" if I can this weekend.

+ 2

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

That was from children of the 20th century!

that’s how I fell for kim Ji suk

Late, my dear. I saw him the first time in I Need Romance 2 and I liked him more than the first lead, Lee Jin Wook. But I wasn`t sad that he did not get the girl.  :D I think his first lead role was in 20th Century Boy and Girl.

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Is this the same as Secret Forest? I see both names being used.

I don`t think so. Secret Forest or Stranger. I think Secret is a melodrama with Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-Eum.

I think.

• Like 4

@mademoisellesia @Lmangla

Spoiler

Thanks for the support :D Although against Soompi rules, I thought I was quite gentle already - I asked questions instead of accusing her. She is an old timer. I am new but read from page 1 of that 1000 pages thread LOL.

Did you read the part where I defended myself? Good thing I found add subtract or I would have no proof :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@kokodus share your thoughts here later. We can spazz together. Especially about ODO. Hahaha

@Lmangla good point. I do that as well if it's too many pages to read. I try to backread later if I am not busy. And yes, it slows down and gives you the time to read the posts one by one. But you see it moves quite fast again :lol:. It's like a jinx. You can't say it's slow down cuz it can suddenly moves pretty fast. Lol 

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

FOE - I think he has Alexithymia (a personal trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one's self or others. The core characteristics of alexithymia are marked dysfunction in emotional awareness, social attachment, and interpersonal relating), not sure he truly is psychopathic.

You see I hope he could be good and take responsible for his crimes and that way he still has the chance for happy ending. Huhuhu. The opening scene in the pool is quite sad. The narration of both are like telling how they both in the near future.

Hi @angelangie *waves*  the word boss reminds me the old days before a typhoon hit soompi site. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think so. Secret Forest or Stranger. I think Secret is a melodrama with Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-Eum.

I think.

Oh! Okay! And now I google there is also a drama called Forest with PHJ and Jo Boa. So many similar names!

@kokodus I just finished Ep 2 of WIL. Story is heating up for who will the OTP and the father. I have a soft spot for teacher alreeady! So cute! But I doubt he will be the eventual candidate for either position. I am scared I am going to have SLS!

+2

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

Both @larus and yourself are europeans right? How did kdrama get on your radar in the first place?

For me was television as well. The first kdrama on TV was A Jewel in the Palace. It aired in 2009 or 2010 in my country but I did not watch it. It was very popular so i heard about Korean dramas but I did not have a curiosity to watch them. Then it aired other famous sageuks Yi San and Queen Seon Deok. The series were popular. It was a re-run in 2012 of A Jewel in the Palace and it aired Jumong. My sister was watching one of them. I remember asking her why she is watching that. :lol: I remember admiring (I was jealous?:D)  Korean actresses, how young and beautiful they were . Then I found out that the actresses were younger than the character they played. For exemple Oh Yeon Su who played Jumong mother was the same age as Song Il-Kook.

I searched on internet about those dramas and i start watching on line. My first drama was Jumong (I think) but I watched other sageuk I mentioned. I started with sageuks.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love this couple so much . One of the reason’s I picked up Be Melodramatic . Even though SSk came in towards much later as a big support role . By the way , they had an advertisement together. Wish I could see them in a drama though 

Anyway I read she’s up for a new drama with Song Joong Ki right ? 

Yes, I loved them too. I did not have enough of them so maybe I will see them together again in a drama or movie.

tumblr_pyl02rZfVc1xstbxpo1_400.gifv

Yes, Jeon yeo Bin will have her first leading role in Vicenzo with Song Joong Ki if he will accept the role.

• Like 5