Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Is that the movie by Yoo Ah In? If yes, how was it? I was supposed to watch that tonight but completely forgot.

yups, with Park Shin Hye... hmm... if based on korean zombies, i still think Train to Busan has better storyline... i'm not sure about Peninsula though since i haven't watched that

:cutekitty:

• Like 5

@Lmangla True. I do believe reporters of that section (gossips?) will not be respected by others in the same field, especially those who pour their hearts and souls into actual reporting of facts and real* news. *It's late, my brain can't think of a more suitable word.

Yes! I've read about Netizens' theories about releasing K-celebs scandals to cover up bigger scandal. This was even put in the dramas, I do believe it speaks some truth!!! Like the Burning Sun scandal. I was so shocked at the inside story and disgusted too.

Also true that a lot of inside gossips aren't published because it may not be worth reporting or timing isn't right, or got paid out not to report.

@sadthe1st Peninsula isn't out yet - the source hehehe.

Ok so I'll lower my expectation on Alive.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke @MY15 ~ yea I found it amusing that you had to show the receipt as a shipper; you were not questioning the ship couple LOL.

Exactly! I am going to call you and @mademoisellesia to come rescue me if it happens again.

35 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha when you become very chatty, it's pretty quick :D:D:D

You're here +/- everyday so you should achieve it in no time

Errr... shipping is worldwide now. It doesn't only exist in kdramaland. You're not safe anywhere hahahahaha

I second this. Too juicy to be free. :lol: Has she ever provided actual evidence or it's just all "texts"?

Question, I've read that K-celebs may pay the reporters money to not publish their dating news. Do you guys think this is true? I'm 50/50 as it is highly possible.

If it ever happens again, I give you permission to knock sense into me :rolleyes: But unlikely - there is only 1 HB right :wub: But you're right - I have not talked so much here ever :wub:

Spoiler

No evidence lah. Just have to trust her as she is a journalist and cannot reveal sources right :) But to give her credit, her earlier posts were quite credible. So who knows...

I read the same too that Dispatch will approach the agencies first to see if they want to pay otherwise they will publish. But not sure if it is true. Anyway, this ship looks very likely to dock so it is also not necessary to have any more of these tid-bits. We're mostly just waiting and enjoying real things being revealed bit by bit.

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

For some reason, I thought he retired after Ferrari. Good to know he's still in the field.

He went to Alfa Romeo (old Sauber), Ferrari's so-called B-team. Guess he just wanted to continue driving since money should no longer be an objective. Seems Vettel is also considering Racing Point next year too.

38 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i just finished watching Alive 2020.

I watched this yesterday too. Great that Park Shin Hye had a strong role here and was so gutsy. She had to cry so much in MOTA. 

28 minutes ago, Teeners said:

D'oh. I should have changed my profile name before joining. :tounge_wink:

You don't have to change name at all. Just say officially that you would like to join Team Subtract! People respect your choice here LOL.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, MY15 said:

If it ever happens again, I give you permission to knock sense into me :rolleyes: But unlikely - there is only 1 HB right :wub: But you're right - I have not talked so much here ever

Wait. Let me get this straight... you give me permission to sink your ship? Hahahahaha.

I don't think sense can be knocked into a shipper. If it can, the sea won't be filled with all these ships now :lol:

The more lies one tells the more the one has to cover up (or remembers what was said) and the more loopholes there will be so maybe that's why you guys started to find what was said didn't marry up...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Peninsula isn't out yet - the source hehehe.

i'm contemplating whether to watch it or not..

:saitama:

19 minutes ago, MY15 said:

I watched this yesterday too. Great that Park Shin Hye had a strong role here and was so gutsy. She had to cry so much in MOTA. 

Spoiler

i kept thinking any moment she is going to twist and distort into a zombie after trapped in the room with one!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@sadthe1st

Spoiler

Spoiler

But look at her rappel down and dash through all the zombies with the mini axe :lol:

Peninsula - will you watch in the cinema or TV? Do you know where to get a clear copy on TV - the one I found is blurry.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@MY15 I will decline. I don't want to play the Villain :D

Come on, what are friends for?

What if shipping makes you happy then I'll be ripping your happiness from you :P

Kill me then.

368 corrected

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I assume you watched the movie in an actual theater? I'm jealous.

NUUUUU... hahaha i'm not taking the risk of watching movies in cinema at this point in time... although per hall is limited to 50 ppl but still, no thanks...

:whytho:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Teeners said:
  Hide contents

Butting in b/c some of the things the person says are just... I don't know how one journo would even know such things. If it's so juicy, wouldn't it be published already and we would then all know about it?  She once claimed HB's family wears a lot of blue b/c blue is a Kim family color.

HB, as I know (very lil' about actually), is a very private person. He doesn't even have an SNS account. Statement like that can't be verified. She can freely say anything and none of us can validate it. 

17 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I've read comments on blogs that celebs with more clout can hold off dating rumors. The commenters say that's why tabloids tend to expose idols because they don't have as much money/power.

SM Entertainment is rich and powerful though. Dispatch still expose EXO's Kai's dating news. Same for Ryu Jun Yeol & Hyeri (Jun Yeol is with CJ&EM). I think it depends, some couples may have refused to pay so Dispatch went ahead with it. Or some is just wayyyyy too juicy so they rather expose it than having it buried.....??? And they probably earn more from exposing???

@MY15 If you want me to be a good friend, then I would have to sink your current ship too.

:kitty: → knocking some sense into you now LOL

... nah, I don't wanna get involved or get in between anyone and their ships

:sweats:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Teeners said:

I panicked because no one was wearing a mask. Ugh.

hahaha i think it'll be the same in reality cos, 3hrs+ people would probably be drinking or eating popcorns and nachos... with the masks down as chin retainers lol my friend went for Peninsula at the cinema and there was only 6 people inside... it'll be so cool if it's a horror movie in such an empty cinema (u get what i meant hahaha)

:wut:

@MY15 night night!!

:4267_LiccGif:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Guest031284 said:

Mmmm.. not sure if I want Odette nickname again. But you know me for sure

ya u talk about things in a certain wa.y if u didnt want me to know u would have to change the entire way u speak and certain words u use a lot. i have a pretty sharp memory so that's how i remember stuff like that. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2