Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

As long as he gets into the points, I will be happy! I don't think I asked but who do you support?

Kimi for me. But he’s so far back these days so I don’t follow as closely now too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@wallflowersforjane Do you have any recommendations on upcoming new shows? Yes, got the questionnaire. :) I got up at 6 a.m. to get ready to watch IOTNBO. Kdramas, what have you done to me.

I like the chatting! It's what I miss in the other forum.

What genre do you like? There are loads of k-drama experts that I am sure will chime in with recommendations, I recently came back to it myself when I started Hospital Playlist. Upcoming drama I am looking forward to is Record of Youth!

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Kimi for me. But he’s so far back these days so I don’t follow as closely now too.

For some reason, I thought he retired after Ferrari. Good to know he's still in the field. I just looked at the list of drivers and I barely know half the names at this point. It's changed really quickly in the last couple of years!

Good night!

14 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Hi @mocha M is usually subtract but you want to be add? Team subtract desperately needs people :D

@mocha Noooo, Team Sub has been winning! Add needs people!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, MY15 said:

Haha. I will try very hard man. It’s so time consuming!

The wonder of CLOY is that it made a lot of people who don’t watch much k-drama into shippers, including myself. So I am hopeful it won’t happen again!

Hahaha when you become very chatty, it's pretty quick :D:D:D

You're here +/- everyday so you should achieve it in no time

Errr... shipping is worldwide now. It doesn't only exist in kdramaland. You're not safe anywhere hahahahaha

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke @MY15 ~ yea I found it amusing that you had to show the receipt as a shipper; you were not questioning the ship couple LOL. like @mademoisellesia said, that poster sounds bogus. why would any celeb reporter who makes their living from that field give out news for free to fans? LOL

I second this. Too juicy to be free. :lol: Has she ever provided actual evidence or it's just all "texts"?

Question, I've read that K-celebs may pay the reporters money to not publish their dating news. Do you guys think this is true? I'm 50/50 as it is highly possible.

@sadthe1st Is that the movie by Yoo Ah In? If yes, how was it? I was supposed to watch that tonight but completely forgot.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Question, I've read that K-celebs may pay the reporters money to not publish their dating news. Do you guys think this is true? I'm 50/50 as it is highly possible.

I won't be surprised one bit! hahahahah.... so one of my high school friends worked as a celeb reporter for a while and then quit completely. problem with celeb reporting is that you can't move into more serious reporting. so it is a dead beat. once you are there, you can't get out and you are never taken seriously by other reporters. she felt the people were all fake and vain. but yea, the stories she knew!!! omo!!!!!!! but a good 90% of it wasn't published. in comparison to other beats, it all depends on the editor and what they think. it is not about news potential basis. she got bored of whatever she was allowed to write about...

another rumour I have heard is that dispatch gets tipped off to release some major K-celeb dating scandal to distract from political news/scandals. this is netizen impression but when you see the timing, it often does seem that way....

• Like 5
  • Love 1