Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

What has been happening on the thread lately? I've been vacationing, so haven't been very active lately. :(

vacations are best without having to check back on games and forums!! ditch the handphone data unless it's for uploading photos on IG! hahaha

:selfie:

i haven't been active much as well... out shopping and meeting friends!

but i guess most of us are here discussing about hot oppa and food and the last active ones i remembered, MILO!!!

366 (?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who's the hot oppa you've been talking about lately?

i saw some on our dear wintergarden...hahaha i lurk quietly... unless it's hot oppa pics and i'll be like... whoa!!

:4267_LiccGif:

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

This gif is a bit icky, no?

warm weather... ice cream... *ahem* hahahahaha!!! definitely not licking some zombies.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, Teeners said:

@mirmz are you a teacher or a student? Or neither? :P

student lol 

i would hate being a teacher cuz little kids r annoying plus i sometimes i cant really control my temper so i would be a bad teacher.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

@kokodus ~ watched ep 1 of flower evil. great lighting - yes!!!!!! so my first impression -- lee jun ki has really nice feet. pedicure? :D hahahhaa.. okay that was my first thought on seeing him sitting so prettily in pool... and that was one kiss. kekeke... he certainly looked like he was enjoying it?! :lol:

@partyon ~ I find that (animated licking) gif weirdly creepy. like serial sadistic killer creepy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ watched ep 1 of flower evil. great lighting - yes!!!!!! so my first impression -- lee jun ki has really nice feet. pedicure? :D hahahhaa.. okay that was my first thought on seeing him sitting so prettily in pool... and that was one kiss. kekeke... he certainly looked like he was enjoying it?! :lol:

OMG, I've been spazzing about this drama for such a long time, and now when it's finally here I can't get myself to watch it....?!?!?!? I'm like why?

5d36bd53fd118b01627399e09f33a177f8a8ee13

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, mirmz said:

well since ur new around here @Teeners tell us about urself!

like: what are some of your likes or dislikes?

if u live in america (cuz i need another fellow american on this thread)?

and if u like kdramas/boybands?

these are just pretty common question for a new person when they come on the add n sub page. if u feel uncomfortable with answering a question u can just skip the it. :)

@mirmz You changed the newcomer's questionnaire.....? lol :Megalol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMG, I've been spazzing about this drama for such a long time, and now when it's finally here I can't get myself to watch it....?!?!?!? I'm like why?

hahhahah... I feel ya! that has happened to me before. when the drama airs, I have no interest and I feel like I am on detention and forced to watch as homework. LOL..... :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Teeners said:

Come on, the score is closer to 0 than 1000 right now! :tounge_wink:

Check the first page and you will realize that Team Add has won so many more times than Team Subtract

:crybaby:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2