Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Another team add appears hahaa. So many adds coming. Welcome to all new adds chingus! 

I wonder why very few subtract comes. Lol

4 minutes ago, kpop-fans said:

My place is raining heavily, are there any dramas suitable to watch on rainy days?

Hm.. FOE or IONTBO. These two are perfect one to watch in any weather. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And here I am wishing him to be a good guy.  I mean he is like a placid water and the reporter is triggering him like that by making him insecure with his coming and telling he remembers him.

While I don`t believe that he is guilty of the past crimes, he is a phychopath.   I feel sorry for him that he had  pshychopat parents and became like them. He is capable of crimes but maybe he did not cross the line yet.  But I feel sorry for the heroine as well. She married someone who doesn`t feel any emotions. He faked even a genuine smile. Creepy.

I am glad Lee Joon Gi took the role. It is something different from what he did before.

To make an association, Shi Mok from Stranger is someone who doesn`t feel emotions very well either. He lost his sense of empathy and lacks social skills. He had parents who loved him and he is on the path of justice. He has to do what it is his duty, to catch corrupt and bad guys. I don`t see him in a romantic relationship either.  

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Kokodus are you talking about FOE?? I watched ep 1 already. And wow I like the show! And here I am wishing him to be a good guy.  I mean he is like a placid water and the reporter is triggering him like that by making him insecure with his coming and telling he remembers him. Ahhh... Something wrong with me too. I think I'm falling for him. 

Yes i'm talking about FOE!!! I think he is a good guy and is struggling inside to fight his psychopathic tendencies. The people around him are not helping when they constantly point out the fact that his father is a serial killer. sighhh...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, larus said:

While I don`t believe that he is guilty of the past crimes, he is a phychopath.   I feel sorry for him that he had  pshychopat parents and became like them. He is capable of crimes but maybe he did not cross the line yet.  But I feel sorry for the heroine as well. She married someone who doesn`t feel any emotions. He faked even a genuine smile. Creepy.

I am glad Lee Joon Gi took the role. It is something different from what he did before.

To make an association, Shi Mok from Stranger is someone who doesn`t feel emotions very well either. He lost his sense of empathy and lacks social skills. He had parents who loved him and he is on the path of justice. He has to do what it is his duty, to catch corrupt and bad guys. I don`t see him in a romantic relationship either.  

In case mine could develop into spoilers to those who haven't watched

Spoiler

I have the same feeling for that. I mean the past crime probably not all his fault but people blame him. *here I am looking for a justification. Hahaha*

I mean the talk he had with the parents seems hinting on something too. His parent nurtured him into he is today. I mean even all he does are fake but he feel comfortable with this fake happy life. Like he wants to be a normal person actually. And the talk she had with her co-workers about denying the reality for the sake of her family is overshadowing the actual disaster she's going through soon. 

Yes, I am glad as well. He got the feels! I feel like creeps crawling down over me when he tuned to the opera volume and strangled the reporter to be unconscious. Seeing the preview that his wife is coming to his workshop worries me he's getting caught on her suspicion soon. Ah..  I like their happy family. Sigh... it's too early and i already can see the dark clouds in their future ending. 

I watched that show but dropped it on early episodes. And I indeed to re-pick it up but got distracted with some shows I'm currently watching. 

4 hours ago, larus said:

The irony. We have many Add members but not many stick with the game. :w00t:

Hahaa. Don't worry we'll stick to be your company as much as we can. :Megalol:

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@MinLyn I have many new apps installed recently as well and my phone couldn't afford it to have another more apps unless I change it into a new one. Huhuhu. So yeah I prefer staying here even only a couple of you stay. It's enough as long as I'm not alone. Haha

Hehe... @Alice Wonderland, yeah, no worries...you're definitely not alone. We are all here together with you. :fullofhearts:  We're playing the game in a nice and relaxing way while chit chatting with one another. I also have many apps stored on both my mobile phones, one of which I use for work and the other one for my personal use. :blush:

390 corrected 

• Like 7