Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Alice Wonderland ~ kekeke... I like when threads move slowly as it is easier to keep up and actually read the posts. otherwise, am lazy and skip to the last page. :sweatingbullets:

@kokodus ~ think you are drawn to this 'guess who she ends up with' genre. wait, they should make it a real genre I think judging by the number of dramas.. hahahaha...

@MY15 ~ am curious about this number 15 in your name. your age? your pincode? house number?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahahaha that's coz you're always online and here :D

Haha...I'm kinda on and off whilst doing other things too. We decided to eat out so I'm playing the game on my mobile. :lol:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Haha...I'm kinda on and off whilst doing other things too. We decided to eat out so I'm playing the game on my mobile. :lol:

Such dedication! And perhaps staying online to monitor the drama thread? :D

I've been trying to catch up on dramas. I should be off soon to catch up on more later. :)

+2

• Like 5

@Lmangla

I wish it was my age!

Spoiler

It's my old house number :) It's really unimaginative and dull :lol: The problem is when I first registered the account, I did not intend to post so I didn't think much about the name. Now I am here so often I am worried people who know me in RL will recognise me if I talk to much! Thank god this thread moves quite fast so things are buried quickly hehe.

How did your name come about?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

not sure he truly is psychopathic.

he is if he has the tendancy to commit crimes.... But he did not murder the journalist yet and probably he did not assit the murder in the old case. Probably he lied that he killed that man too. I believe he knows who the real killer is or it is someone he knows. I would not want to be in his wife`s place. Not only to discover that he lied about his condition and his past but to wonder what if he is capable of such things. if the trust will be broken it is hard to feel the same in the relationship.

If the wife will discover everything and knows that he is not the killer and still accept him the way he is, it is remarkable. Maybe he will prove that he will do everything to protect his family and catch the real killer.

• Like 5

@MY15 ~ think you can change your name through profile settings but once you do, you can't change it for a few months. however, with the forum crash, not sure if that feature is working or not. :sweatingbullets:

so I used to lurk at soompi and just read people's posts on the drama and it was a while before I decided to join. for some reason that day, I was thinking of my grandparents. so my DP name is a actually inspired by both of them. like you, I sort of randomly picked it with the idea that I would change it later but then got really attached to this name and decided not to pick something generic. it is different enough that people won't recognize me anyway. unless they are rifling through my phone. hahahah...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Is FOE a thriller?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so I used to lurk at soompi and just read people's posts on the drama and it was a while before I decided to join.

Me too. It is when I start watching live kdramas and lurk at Soompi. At one point, someone asked a question and I knew the answer. When I saw that nobody is answering I decided to join.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

That's sweet, that your name is connected to your grandparents :)

Spoiler

I think I won't change my name for now. I just created a ruckus on the shipping thread - they will think I was embarassed if I changed now hahaha!

@larus

That's great! Since all of you seem to like it, will try it when there are a few more episodes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Me too. It is when I start watching live kdramas and lurk at Soompi. At one point, someone asked a question and I knew the answer. When I saw that nobody is answering I decided to join.

for a long time, I never watched dramas as it aired. so it was always months afterwards - this meant I was back reading once active threads for fun. with time on my hand and faster subs, I was able to keep up with threads more closely. I don't even remember the name of the drama I joined to make my first post. it wasn't a good one and I ended up dropping it actually. hahahha... but it was the global WGM which really got me active and posting on soompi. so yea, total shipper background! hahahha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... now am curious @MY15! :D which ship was this?

Spoiler

Haha. Binjin - Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

Both @larus and yourself are europeans right? How did kdrama get on your radar in the first place?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, larus said:

he is if he has the tendancy to commit crimes.... But he did not murder the journalist yet and probably he did not assit the murder in the old case. Probably he lied that he killed that man too. I believe he knows who the real killer is or it is someone he knows. I would not want to be in his wife`s place. Not only to discover that he lied about his condition and his past but to wonder what if he is capable of such things. if the trust will be broken it is hard to feel the same in the relationship.

If the wife will discover everything and knows that he is not the killer and still accept him the way he is, it is remarkable. Maybe he will prove that he will do everything to protect his family and catch the real killer.

Which crimes are we referring to? Or crimes in a general sense?

Spoiler

So far it appears that the serial killing cases were committed by his father. He was accused along with it, this part is still unclear, though likely that the villagers believe he is involved too because he is the son of the killer. He gave his wife sleeping pill so that he could move the journalist away from their house/workshop. The killing at the end of episode 2 is likely not him.

He changed his identity and became Bae Hee Sung which the real Bae Hee Sung's parents consented to — so I'm guessing Bae Hee Sung is somewhat a psycho and Hyun Soo agreed to cover this up for Bae's family.

As for the murder of the foreman, a girl was there with him. Hence he might be protecting her and it was out of self-defense. He ran because he's already the son of a killer, no one would believe him (this I feel somewhat relates to why he taught his daughter to maintain a good reputation).

So far this is my speculation... :) I believe the story tried to make us think he is a psycho killer however we will find out that he was completely misunderstood and he appears psychotic because of prejudice and his condition.

@MY15 What did you do at the thread?

+2

• Like 4

@MY15 ~ am in Asia! :) I watched kdrama on TV when it used to air on this international channel. then station was removed/cancelled. no idea why... but then found the internet and fan sub sites and went from there! discovered youtube and streaming way before folks knew what those were all because of kdramas! hahahah..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

for a long time, I never watched dramas as it aired. so it was always months afterwards - this meant I was back reading once active threads for fun. with time on my hand and faster subs, I was able to keep up with threads more closely. I don't even remember the name of the drama I joined to make my first post. it wasn't a good one and I ended up dropping it actually. hahahha... but it was the global WGM which really got me active and posting on soompi. so yea, total shipper background! hahahha...

I remember my first thread where I was more active. I checked to see if the comment was still there on may activity pages but no, there are only the recent ones.

I am totally not a shipper type but I know that many Soompi chingus are.  I think you were sad when WGM was cancelled.

+2

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

What did you do at the thread?

I asked one of the members some tough questions.

Spoiler

She says she is a journalist and feeds the thread tid-bits about the couple as if they are facts. But there are a lot of suspicious things over time so I thought I'd ask. A lot of people wonder too but everyone is so polite :) But it is off-topic for the thread and her friends didn't like it so I got criticised as well LOL.

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@MY15 ~ am in Asia! :)

Oh sorry! Don't know why I thot you were in europe :) 

• Like 6