Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes i'm talking about FOE!!! I think he is a good guy and is struggling inside to fight his psychopathic tendencies. The people around him are not helping when they constantly point out the fact that his father is a serial killer. sighhh...

It'a what I'm thinking. Looking how his parents are like that and the suspicion over him from the people who knows him are making him more into developing more tendencies of the psychopath.

I think both FOE and IONTBO are having one thing in common. They both talking about how these children living under their pschopath parents influence and that makes them growing differently with psychotic tendencies. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Guest031284 said:

Me and my kdrama friends at office will join you and your lover in that drama on next week after we finished okay not okay :kiss_wink: we can only watch 1 kdrama on going because we busy ^_*

+2

I dropped the okay drama. It's getting boring. I'm going to make use of this 24hour shift and start another drama today. Was it love? I hear it's good. 

@wallflowersforjane I think this will help us keep grounded

EeU45mgU4AA3Dkk?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

EeU_9tLUEAEkbYS?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5

@im0202 The solo songs is out! Hyo Ri's surprise featuring rapper is Yoon Mi Rae. No wonder her voice is familiar from last week episode. I thought it was Jessi but I was wrong. And we got the acoustic version of Summer Beach Again! Sung by the songwriter himself, Lee Sang Soon! I was so happy they release this version too

Spoiler

Good afternoon/evening/morning to everyone~

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@kokodus WIL is good enough! The first two episode started very compelling. They give you the guessing husband vibe like in Reply series for the mysterious dad part. But there are some parts that annoyed me from the male characters. Lol. 

ah.. I see. IONTBO was quite slow compared to the previous episodes. But it is good so far. 

• Like 5

FOE - I think he has Alexithymia (a personal trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one's self or others. The core characteristics of alexithymia are marked dysfunction in emotional awareness, social attachment, and interpersonal relating), not sure he truly is psychopathic.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@kokodus WIL is good enough! The first two episode started very compelling. They give you the guessing husband vibe like in Reply series for the mysterious dad part.

These kind of dramas are so addictive. LOL. I'll start it tonight then. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2