Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I think i need help, i'm falling for a creepy psychopath who might be a serial killer too :bawling:

But i have faith in oppa, i'm sure that he is being misunderstood. He feels wronged whenever someone link him with his dad. He is struggling too.sigh.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

waaah... I am trying to remember who it was that sent me points many days back. wanted to say thanks but kept on forgetting... and then forums crashed... and now i can't figure out the name. oh well. :sweatingbullets:... whoever, it was - thank you!

:waves:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Gasp! Should YYS oppa be threatened.

Nah nah Yoo oppa's place in my heart is very much secured and safe. Lee Jun ki plays these tortured characters well. His character here very much reminds me of his scarlet heart Wang So role. :please:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, kokodus said:

Nah nah Yoo oppa's place in my heart is very much secured and safe. Lee Jun ki plays these tortured characters well. His character here very much reminds me of his scarlet heart Wang So role.

your descriptions are making me want to check out this drama. maybe this weekend!

how is your shift going?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

your descriptions are making me want to check out this drama. maybe this weekend!

how is your shift going?

Yes i think you will like it! My shift is going smoothly so far. Only one patient came so far. I"m about to go eat my lunch. Just dont ask me what i'm having for lunch, i'm feeling depressed already thinking about it. sighhhh

• Like 3
  • Love 2