Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

which ship is this?

The shipping thread for LGX/ZLY which has already crashed and burnt. That was my first time joining Soompi. 

@Ameera Ali What's the name of that K drama of the exorcist actor? The actor looks familiar too. Do you know his name?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

The shipping thread for LGX/ZLY which has already crashed and burnt. That was my first time joining Soompi. 

@Ameera Ali What's the name of that K drama of the exorcist actor? The actor looks familiar too. Do you know his name?

ah I see; but who is LGX/ZLY? I don't recognize the initials. so what is the ship's story?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see; but who is LGX/ZLY? I don't recognize the initials. so what is the ship's story?

@Lmangla LGX=Lin GengXin    ZLY=Zhao Li Ying. The thread was created after Princess Agents where they were the main characters. I joined pretty late. The ship's story is just pairing them up hoping they will get together in real life. It crashed after ZLY married Feng Shao Feng or whatever his name is. You like good lighting. I'm like you-I hate dimly lit dramas. Gives it a very depressing feel. I like good lighting and good cinematography with the colours really standing out. 

:joy: at first I thought the :cookie: emoji was a flat piece of sh&t :lol: I mean-why have a cookie emoji ? Until I was educated again :D

This Add and Subtract game is my 2nd Soompi. I only have time to do one. This thread is fun cos we just talk random stuff.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I haven't visited in here in quite some time and now I just feel lost! What major happenings, events, topics did I miss?

(waves hi to everyone!)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

@mouse007long time not see. In short, song-song divorce, kdrama trend of affair, voice 3 ending (won't spoil u in case ure watching) haha.... and as always on off various oppa drolling here & there.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@refuse2sink haha. Sugar and or syrup to me meant watching dramas. Because it brings out that sweetness. From like when the characters kiss. It gives me that high :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

504 :blush:

morning.. 

my friends just back from South Koea and she brings kimbab and nori to office this morning hahahaha.. btw I like nori taste. it is like fish taste :relaxed: she brings mask sheets, peanuts/almond, souvenirs, etc. hahahahaha

she is a doctor and went to Seoul for benchmarking. she said people there are rarely married ya. married is not something important for them and also having children. now I can understand affairs in the afternoon storyline. xixixixi in Indonesia we are in here busy to lowering the birthrate, in South Korea their government busy to increasing it. hmmh.. interesting :relieved: interesting if women do not want to married and having children. if me I don't like to live alone :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Spoiler

giphy.gif

SO HOT OMGGGG

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Sejabin I went to Seoul for a few days in May-girls outing without husbands and it was a Malaysian long weekend. Life there is pretty miserable. Small tiny houses or flats in Seoul are like US$1 million. From 13 years old, they go to school and then tuition till 12am ! Uni is of course ultra competitive. No wonder suicide rates there are one of the highest. It's a pressure cooker and they are always angry inside.

I guess that's why K dramas are a good escape for them.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sejabin I went to Seoul for a few days in May-girls outing without husbands and it was a Malaysian long weekend. Life there is pretty miserable. Small tiny houses or flats in Seoul are like US$1 million. From 13 years old, they go to school and then tuition till 12am ! Uni is of course ultra competitive. No wonder suicide rates there are one of the highest. It's a pressure cooker and they are always angry inside.

I guess that's why K dramas are a good escape for them.

ohh.. but their minimum salary there is 3000 $ US wkwkwkwkw.. in Indonesia kids also go to school from 7am to 1 pm normally. but there are some school that kids go to school from 7 am to 4 pm.. I think it is their culture. like Japan. but their life expectancy are high.. they are stress free.  suicide is more like tradition not because of they are stress. 

country with high stress is country with high criminal rates. I think Korea is not one of those country. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

I've read that the minimum wage in SK in 2018 was only ~1400 USD. Here's a quote - In 2018, the national minimum wage in South Korea remained fixed at 1,229.9 € per month. I'd say that it is really a minimum to live there. I've been to SK in May and the prices for food (especially if you want to have a healthy diet) are pretty high plus everyone is basically renting apartments, so the rent for a shabby basement apartment might be around 500 USD and if you want something better then there really is no roof when it comes to rent. 1500 USD is really low. 3000 USD was actually the average salary in 2017 according to National Tax statistics. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Posted (edited)

it is according to my friends who just back from Seoul :relaxed: they went to Seoul for benchmarking. they are doctors who are studying about hospital management. Perhaps that is the minimum rate for doctors or nurses. 

I don't know about high and low of minimum rate that effect our daily life because I don't live there. people in Korea can say 3000 $US is minimum salary because their living expenses around that rate too. in Indonesia of course it is different and also living expenses will be different too.

btw watching angel last mission feels like I am watching teen romance drama. it is boring ~,~

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw watching angel last mission feels like I am watching teen romance drama. it is boring ~,~

Finally someone said it :joy: I feel like that too, really can't get into it. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, nateko said:

Finally someone said it :joy: I feel like that too, really can't get into it. 

that is why love affairs in the afternoon is the best. this is mature romance WKKWKWKWKW :joy: I am so bored to wait for ep 2 eng sub ~,~

• LOL 5

37 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Spoil it for me please. Does she die in the end? Or are we not there yet?  Or does the angel die?  Wait...angels can’t die though?  Too complicated for me.  :blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1