• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Quick Poll: Favorite Idol Actor / Actress  

16 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is your favorite idol actor? (choose 3)

• Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE)
    • Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
    • Lee Joon (MBLAQ)
    • Im Siwan (ZE:A)
    • D.O. (EXO)
    • L (KIm Myung Soo) (Infinite)
    • Junho (2PM)
    • Park Hyung Sik (ZE:A)
    • Seo In Guk
    • Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island)
    • Yook Sungjae (BTOB)
    • Seo Kang Joon (5urprise)
    • Lee Seung Gi
    • Park Jinyoung (Got7)
    • Lee Jun Young (U-KISS)
    • Taecyeon (2PM)
    • Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)
    • Jinyoung (B1A4)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actors
  2. 2. Who is your favorite idol actress? (choose 3)

• IU
    • Yoona (Girls' Generation)
    • Suzy (Miss A)
    • Nara (Hello Venus)
    • Jung Eun Ji (Apink)
    • Jang Nara
    • Jung Ryeo Won (Chakra)
    • UEE (After School)
    • Yoon Eun Hye (Baby VOX)
    • Hwang Jung Eum (Sugar)
    • Kim Da Som (Sistar)
    • Han Sun Hwa (Secret)
    • Nana (After School)
    • Park Ji Yeon (T-ara)
    • Son Na Eun (Apink)
    • Sooyoung (GIrls' Generation)
    • Hyeri (Girl's Day)
    • Someone else - please specify in the comments section
    • Jillia's comment: I don't like idol actresses

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 11:00 AM

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh I would love to hear you sing something for us? :joy:

Why suddenly? Hahahahha

@triplem will joining private club earn us points? If yes..could you please kick me out and invite me back in? And keep doing that everyday?:mrgreen:

:skull:

@im0202 Forgot this acting gif of Victoria. :joy:

52a597ee39c70a22e5782d45ce4f29ed.gif

What's with the tongue sticking out? :D Makes me think of Miley Cyrus. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah okay; but what does stan mean?

I think the word stan originated from this Eminem song....watch the video and you will know what it is....hahahahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

You know me.... I don't care much for rice cookers - I cook all of my rice in a pan on an induction stove. :joy:

Who's the oppa? :love:

Won Bin 

(he has been on hiatus for many years):bawling:

My favourite work of his:

The_Man_From_Nowhere-019.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think the word stan originated from this Eminem song....watch the video and you will know what it is....hahahahaha. 

Ok @Lmangla. Since i'm so pitifully tired :skull: could you please kindly describe it to me what stan means - in 10 words or less? I've been wondering about that for a while too

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

Ok @Lmangla. Since i'm so pitifully tired :skull: could you please kindly describe it to me what stan means - in 10 words or less? I've been wondering about that for a while too

I think we should ask @kokodus since I have no idea either. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Fans who would stand by their oppas religiously

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @snowlou I googled it and this is what turned up:

Stan is a word composed by 'stalker' & 'fan'. Referring to someone who is overly obsessed with a celebrity. ... These days stan doesn't mean an obsessive fan that will murder for the celebrity it's more of a person that likes something or someone a whole lot.

• Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

WG stan

Yup correct. Saying they are (name) stans is a good way to round up the bunch of people who loves that said name, but i would say stans and fans are different levels. As long as they dont come out and bash people, i will still call them fans.

Stan that song, basically talks about this guy who is so obessed with the singer that he even tries to be like the singer. Bleaching his hair, writing rap songs, having posters of the singer's face on the walls etc

Stan is another level of obessed. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

Super and koko posted on the main thread with those dps:mrgreen: you still get likes though..the result of the experiment is that...ppl dont really care about dp?:glasses:

It is true, but I think I could get more 10 likes if my DP is still YYS oppa. I'm sure some people have read my post and when they want to press like button, but then they see my DP, and then they feel something is wrong, at the end they run~ :lol:

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@superspace no idea...i havent been keeping up with the latest viral things nor news from our beloved country. So what is it all about?:rolleyes:

My DP is from Dept store advertisement.

I hope no one will have a nightmare after seeIing this GIF! :lol:

ezgif-5-5b9d1a8670ad.gif

The full video

Spoiler

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm I see Bin Jin shipper thread and BinKyo thread on the hot topics all the time these past few days. Are there any fanwars going on with Hyun bin oppa in the middle?? LOL. 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hmmm I see Bin Jin shipper thread and BinKyo thread on the hot topics all the time these past few days. Are there any fanwars going on with Hyun bin oppa in the middle?? LOL. 

Yees! YYS' stan and WG stan war are still not in the same level with those shipper war!!

I am an active member of one of those thread. And I just don't understand why some people even make new fake account to bash their "rival" shipper thread. And it happens for one to another. For me, I just love my ship and respect other person ship as long as they didn't hurt each other.

"Your ship is yours and my ship is mine"

Binjin3.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, superspace said:

It is true, but I think I could get more 10 likes if my DP is still YYS oppa. I'm sure some people have read my post and when they want to press like button, but then they see my DP, and then they feel something is wrong, at the end they run~ :lol:

My DP is from Dept store advertisement.

I hope no one will have a nightmare after seeIing this GIF! :lol:

:joy::joy::joy: what did I just see :joy: that ads looked so old though why would it be viral only now?? And why would they have the scene of your dp...... (face palm). Superspace, could you please keep your DP for a good while...it just cracks me up every time! 

If your theory of getting more likes depending on DP is true...no wonder I hardly got likes more than 10 with my old bunny dp :ph34r: .. and I was already planning to use another bunny dp after this rice cooker... maybe I should look for an oppa instead to boost my posts :mrgreen:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Why suddenly? Hahahahha

@triplem will joining private club earn us points? If yes..could you please kick me out and invite me back in? And keep doing that everyday?:mrgreen:

:skull:

Hahaha . I know some ppl here on this thread are already doing that :ph34r:. You can leave the club & I’ll invite you back . Join the pervy ahjumma club too . Log in and Log out daily of Soompi . Create some fun random thread here on Soompi hangout ( e.g : how to have a Switzerland bank account) . 

:tounge_wink: 

@Lmangla @000231846597 that whole Twitter war surrounding the WG ship is silly . But some of YYS fans are possessive. Casualty of war - one of my favorite twitter accounts that do a lot of posts for this ship has made the account private from all the trolling . 

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Non stop.  Old news but ever since this rumour came out , both threads have been on fire 

http://theindependent.sg/fans-think-hyun-bin-and-song-hye-kyo-are-dating/

thank god I don’t mod the shippers threads 

I agree with @superspace just respect other ppl ‘s shipping preferences , and don’t troll.  

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, snowlou said:

:joy::joy::joy: what did I just see :joy: that ads looked so old though why would it be viral only now?? And why would they have the scene of your dp...... (face palm). Superspace, could you please keep your DP for a good while...it just cracks me up every time! 

If your theory of getting more likes depending on DP is true...no wonder I hardly got likes more than 10 with my old bunny dp :ph34r: .. and I was already planning to use another bunny dp after this rice cooker... maybe I should look for an oppa instead to boost my posts :mrgreen:

It was 2018 ads and became Trending Topic in youtube! :lol:

I think the PD use super old setting to make it funnier I guess?!

Nooo, I am afraid no one will likes my post anymore sis! But don't worry if you are feeling down just tell me and I will send you the GIF right away ~

ezgif-5-0ff9bcd9cf86.gif

• LOL 5

@superspace LOLOLOLOL...or if I'm desperate enough I should just openly steal your dp :mrgreen:

@triplem I can't believe ppl are doing that already~~ and here I thought I was pretty sly ... now it looks like I'm one of the most innocent in this soompi world :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I'm desperate

Feel like you have been desperate for like the entire day lol

+2

• LOL 2