Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wait till the Love Affair drama comes out...the thread will have some interesting discussions. 

 

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

 

+2

oh I don't think the drama gonna justify cheating, because the title is so in your face (LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON :w00t:) , i think it will do the opposite.my speculation is that it will show how things will spiral out of control,  and the damned consequences of adultery :skull::tounge_wink:. ....ahahahaha...I dying to see what happens. Of course it will romanticise the scenes @Sejabin

It is a J adaptation 

http://asianwiki.com/Hirugao:_Love_Affairs_in_the_Afternoon (there are spoilers in the comment section)

 

530

 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sejabin and any Indonesian friends here, do you remember the old Taiwanese drama by Chiung Yao titled SinYe KeKe (XinYue GeGe)??? About a young princess who was rescued by a charismatic happily married General with young adult children. The Princess was in a arranged married with the son of the General but she fell for the General and vice versa instead and cause a huge wreck in that happy family. That drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of extra marital affair and how love wins it all.....:skull:

 

@triplem

I would love to check on the thread when it airs....:joy:

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

534

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin and any Indonesian friends here, do you remember the old Taiwanese drama by Chiung Yao titled SinYe KeKe (XinYue GeGe)??? About a young princess who was rescued by a charismatic happily married General with young adult children. The Princess was in a arranged married with the son of the General but she fell for the General and vice versa instead and cause a huge wreck in that happy family. That drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of extra marital affair and how love wins it all.....:skull:

 

@triplem

I would love to check on the thread when it airs....:joy:

 

+2

 

I remember that richard simmons drama because I watch it together with my mom and cry wkwkwkw.. now I realized it's an affair drama wkwkwkwk.. I don't believe in that kind of love. Li da hai after all was a father with 2 children. but perhaps at that time, men were allowed to have more than 1 wife. Chinese period drama :no_mouth:

536

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem

Had you watch Tropical Night In December??? Also about a house wife who have an affair with a young man because her hubs treated her unfairly...My sister swore endlessly while watching it....:joy:

 

@Sejabin

Yes, during olden days men were allowed many wives BUT this girl was betrothed to his own son and during olden days betrothal is considered married.....:skull: 

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, triplem said:

oh I don't think the drama gonna justify cheating, because the title is so in your face (LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON :w00t:) , i think it will do the opposite.my speculation is that it will show how things will spiral out of control,  and the damned consequences of adultery :skull::tounge_wink:. ....ahahahaha...I dying to see what happens. Of course it will romanticise the

 

 

Wow , out of control , excitement , just can’t wait to see wife & husband that they go back to when they finish their fun activities :joy:

 

 

-2

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

540.

Im watching almost all Chung Yao run back then ... @cenching@Sejabin but i was like still a kiddo sort of for xin yue ge ge lol... Doesnt ring alarm bell about the cheating portion.

 

Its not my fav, cos only the lady is pretty bwahaha... the guy not my type. (Yeah as young kids i also alrd have a strong preference of how handsome guy shd be :lol:).

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin and any Indonesian friends here, do you remember the old Taiwanese drama by Chiung Yao titled SinYe KeKe (XinYue GeGe)??? About a young princess who was rescued by a charismatic happily married General with young adult children. The Princess was in a arranged married with the son of the General but she fell for the General and vice versa instead and cause a huge wreck in that happy family. That drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of extra marital affair and how love wins it all.....:skull:

 

so let me get this straight -- basically, she had an affair with her father-in-law and in the end, she ended up with him. so her ex became her stepson? :blink:

538

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so let me get this straight -- basically, she had an affair with her father-in-law and in the end, she ended up with him. so her ex became her stepson? :blink:

538

 

They were  not married officially yet BUT like I said in the olden day engagement or betrothal is considered marriage, and thru out the drama they portrayed it as if love is the most important thing, they can ignore whatever morality and their loved ones suffering in the name of their love...:skull: The first wife treated her like her own daughter because she was an orphan, the General's family was a very happy one without any issue until she came....

 

540

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

They were  not married officially yet BUT like I said in the olden day engagement or betrothal is considered marriage, and thru out the drama they portrayed it as if love is the most important thing, they can ignore whatever morality and their loved ones suffering in the name of their love...:skull:The first wife treated her like her own daughter because she was an orphan, the General's family was a very happy one without any issue until she came....

 

540

omo! what a betrayal it would have been for the wife. sounds like a super angsty drama? weren't people cursing the princess when they watched? so what happened to the loved ones like the wife, son and the other children in the end?

538

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

540

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I too prefer cold weather to hot weather.

Used to like rain because I enjoyed watching from my window, but after few experiences with leaking, as well as collapsing ceiling, and flooding, rain only made me feel stressful...

 

I love cold weather. If it's cold, you can just add another layer of clothes. Rain just adds another romantic note and makes staying home more comfy. But we never had any real experiences with leaking or collapsing ceilings.

I just want to be autumn soon.

 

And please don't let any of my idols have a concert here during the summer. 

 

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

you are the opposite of my BIL, he love the hot weather lols

 

Germany is not made for these kind of weather. Apartments don't have air-cons, so as most stores. Just a few. Yesterday our whole neighborhood had no electricity, because the heat overheated our local powerhouse. 

I went to the gym yesterday, it has an air conditioner, but not very powerful.

Last year our long-distance trains couldn't drive because Deutsche Bahn wasn't able to get the air conditionors working in their trains.

Germany always suffers when it's hot. We are just not made for degrees over 35°C. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

542.

Xin yue ge ge (1995)

O0CNke2.jpg

 

I was once an innocent viewer lol, i think the wife been painted pretty badly, and i cant help cos shes so pretty & has pure look... didnt realized shes quite ungrateful....

 

Chiung Yao , all her work is classic makjang drama. My parents last time do allowed me to watch all this mess lol :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

omo! what a betrayal it would have been for the wife. sounds like a super angsty drama? weren't people cursing the princess when they watched? so what happened to the loved ones like the wife, son and the other children in the end?

538

Angsty is an understatement.....:sweat_smile:  We always ended up with swollen eyes after each episode...Believe it or not, not many people cursing the princess because the drama was wrote in such away to "favor" the betrayal. The wife turned bitterly angry and started to abused the princess after she married to the General while suffering and dying inside herself until she tried to committed suicide but got rescued in the last minutes. The children, a daughter who was the best friend of the princess of course hated her, the son lost his respect to his once wonderful father and the whole family fell apart. At the end the General died in the battle together with the princess.

 

The wife said to him that you can get any woman as your concubine (as the norm during the days) but why have to be her??? But the General and the princess just keen on each other in the name of undying love.....:skull: That's why I said this drama is the ultimate white wash and justification of cheating and betrayal....

 

The drama is adapted from a book by celebrated Taiwanese author Chiung Yao, most of her books got adapted into drama. Maybe you are familiar with Princess Pearl/Princess Returning Pearl/My Fair Princess?? That's her work too.

 

+2

 

add.

@Lawyerh

Believe it or not when I first watched it I didn't realised how bad was the betrayal. I got the real grasp of the drama after I grown up years later.....:sweat_smile:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

542.

Xin yue ge ge (1995)

O0CNke2.jpg

 

I was once an innocent viewer lol, i think the wife been painted pretty badly, and i cant help cos shes so pretty & has pure look... didnt realized shes quite ungrateful....

 

Chiung Yao , all her work is classic makjang drama. My parents last time do allowed me to watch all this mess lol :lol:

 

Watched it when kids (not remember whole story). Otp focus.

Hate betrayal but... not just kids even the adults can be brainless

 

+2

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

If it's cold, you can just add another layer of clothes. 

My same exact reasoning! When it’s hot, you cannot take off your last layer of clothes and go around naked. Not for girls. For guys some can still go bare chested with loose shorts. Still, the best would be to soak in water, but even water can get warm too from the intense heat, LOL...

 

+2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...