Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

afternoon lols....oh well usually when im home....i have soompi on a big screen and then i have my ipad playing a drama and i work away lols..... :D though i need to mute when i have meeting / phone calls lols

Wow! So much going on. I can't watch dramas in the background. But sometimes if I am in the mood, I will do a podcast. Mostly I can't separate my audio and visual comprehensions. Haha!

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hahahaha. I wonder what if those boss in the office know if their employee are busy texting for fun not for the job

Texting is always! IM-ing colleagues and stuff.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane Actually, I manage a restaurant so I never got to work from home. :( We're still on lockdown over here [US West Coast] but honestly, work has been busier during the pandemic. The big bosses kept saying that they were expecting sales to slow down and instead we've had record sales over multiple weeks....working with less staff. It's been... not great. Very stressful; but it was the push I needed to officially enroll back in school so that I can work a less stressful/less "essential" job. [To be honest, I don't consider my job "essential" though I am grateful to still have a paycheck]

@angelangie Yeah, It's almost 2am here. I work closes on Sundays so I usually get home just before 1am or maybe a little after if we're running late. Luckily, my shifts during the week don't start until noon so it's not a huge deal for me to stay up late right now. A couple weeks ago, I was working mornings on Sundays and had to be up at 4:30am but couldn't really fall asleep until after 2am. It was horrible. I'm definitely a night owl by nature. :lol: 

Awwww. Thank you @partyon! I really just need to post more in here to give you more posts to hit reactions on. :Megalol:

182   *** fixed

28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:
42 minutes ago, angelangie said:

afternoon lols....oh well usually when im home....i have soompi on a big screen and then i have my ipad playing a drama and i work away lols..... :D though i need to mute when i have meeting / phone calls lols

Wow! So much going on. I can't watch dramas in the background. But sometimes if I am in the mood, I will do a podcast. Mostly I can't separate my audio and visual comprehensions. Haha!

Wow @angelangie you are so lucky to own that freedom. :)

I watch dramas during my lunch break. My colleagues sometimes complain that I turned like an outcast who engrossed with my phone. I put earphones so it's fine. Same. I am an audio-visual person. So I need both things to work well on me. :lol:

@partyon hahaha copy that! Thanks for the likes @phikyl I'm rooting you to be immortal soon :D. So have you done watching IONTO? I'm so hooked with it right now. Can't wait for next episodes. And just realized it's still Monday. Huhuhu

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Alice Wonderland Yeah, I watched ep 6 before I had to go to work today. I'm just re-watching it. I fall more and more in love with this show as their story is unraveled. It kind of reminds me of how I felt about Mirror of the Witch. 

I love untangling the stories and trying to make sense of why makes the choices they do. 

Spoiler

I'm so freakin' happy that KT finally decided to go after MY! I had a feeling he would as soon as JR's mom said something about how he shouldn't try to stop people from liking who they like but then he went ahead and staked his claim in front of MY's manager at the hospital. ./swoon! 

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I will grow my hair and wearing big earrings again.

I like her earrings too! I hope there will be cheap imitations coming online soon. Haha!

13 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@wallflowersforjane Actually, I manage a restaurant so I never got to work from home. :( We're still on lockdown over here [US West Coast] but honestly, work has been busier during the pandemic. The big bosses kept saying that they were expecting sales to slow down and instead we've had record sales over multiple weeks....working with less staff. It's been... not great. Very stressful; but it was the push I needed to officially enroll back in school so that I can work a less stressful/less "essential" job. [To be honest, I don't consider my job "essential" though I am grateful to still have a paycheck]

That's really interesting! I am happy for you though, even though it's harder. So many restaurants have gone under here, it's especially sad to hear of long-time restaurants close-down. Congratulations on enrolling back in school. Will you be starting this fall? Is this a graduate programme?

13 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I watch dramas during my lunch break. My colleagues sometimes complain that I turned like an outcast who engrossed with my phone. I put an earphones so its fine. Same. I am a aydio-visual person. So I need both things to work well on me. :lol:

Same here! Pre-pandemic, I liked to have lunch alone and watch something funny to decompress because our office is quite small. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, phikyl said:

We're still on lockdown over here [US West Coast]

@phikyl How does the lockdown work where you are? Who are the people who can still get out and visit restaurants?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:
19 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I will grow my hair and wearing big earrings again.

I like her earrings too! I hope there will be cheap imitations coming online soon. Haha!

And I like her pretty nails. Well she sells it all! From the top to toe are good!

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Same here! Pre-pandemic, I liked to have lunch alone and watch something funny to decompress because our office is quite small. 

Before pandemic my kdrama and variety list are already full-week. I turned like SH who enjoys watching shows while having his food alone in his office. Too bad I don't have that special room only for me like him. So sometimes I need to pause when others start talking to me. :D

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That's really interesting! I am happy for you though, even though it's harder. So many restaurants have gone under here, it's especially sad to hear of long-time restaurants close-down. Congratulations on enrolling back in school. Will you be starting this fall? Is this a graduate programme?

It's actually to finish my Bachelor's Degree. When I originally was in college, I had no idea what I wanted to do so I just took general studies classes. I ended up doing 2 years of basic pre-requisites before stopping because I ran out of money and didn't want to get into too much debt without having a solid career plan. Now that I've decided what to do, I just need to do the main classes as long as my credits are transferred over. Either way, I'm ready to get out of the restaurant business. People suck and you never see that more than when you work in the food industry. ><

14 minutes ago, MY15 said:

How does the lockdown work where you are? Who are the people who can still get out and visit restaurants?

We're not on total lockdown here and we never were. There's really no way for them to enforce it out here and people would never stand for martial law to be enacted. Heck, people are freaking out about masks finally being mandatory when you're out in public! 

Basically, we're allowed to leave for "essential" activities and other than that, we're supposed to stay home/social distance as much as possible. But ever since my county went into phase 2, it's basically like pre-Covid. It seems like the only difference is you see a lot more people wearing masks/with hand sanitizer. The governor of my state actually just put a 2-week hold on any county being approved to move to the next phase of re-opening and has publicly said that he'll roll counties back if he needs to. I think it's mostly for the eastern part of the state [where they're really balking at the mask mandate and cases are rising like wildfire] but it's a possibility in any county if the cases rise enough. 

Edit: @angelangie We recently had a manager just walk out on his shift so things have gone all over the place for all of us. Before this, I was working strictly days because I was finally not the bottom of the totem pole for managers. :lol: 

Just now, angelangie said:

awww....i never admire anyone who just walk out.....i know things can get hard.....however as a manager u need to set an example......

Agreed. However, this manager was fairly young too so I suppose I can understand where all the stress might have gotten to him. It gets to me sometimes too and I have a good 10 years on this kid. 

+2