Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Edit: I was wrong, that vid doesn't have the epilogue portion so I'll have to hunt that down....

Edit 2: Here you go.....

The epilogue is only like 30 seconds long but it plays twice in that vid. 

Last edit: I'm off to go watch IONTBO before work. :kiss_wink:

I was checking out the 2PM / SNSD Cabi commercial. Whoa those 2PM boys are hot! Also the SNSD girls were looking tanned and healthy.

Spoiler

Do they make these types of commercials anymore?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@Sarang21 I don't think I've seen the two you were talking about. The Cass Beer one I used to watch all the time: 

I think that video has the epilogue portion added on to the end too. 

Edit: @partyon Thank you! That's what I've been aiming for this weekend. I'M SO CLOSE!

Oh yes I watched that one too. Cass really know how to do commercials.

+2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I was checking out the 2PM / SNSD Cabi commercial. Whoa those 2PM boys are hot! Also the SNSD girls were looking tanned and healthy.

Reveal hidden contents

Do they make these types of commercials anymore?

Yeah the 2PM members were know during 2 gen of KPOP as having a hot body. Well interactions between boygroups and girlgroups is not possible in 3 gen anymore like in the past. Excessive shipping of the members and Fanwars. The community has become too toxic.:unamused:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sushimi Last one, I promise :kiss_wink: 2PM:

2PM are something else. All are crushes, I swear. One of the k-pop bands I honestly drool over... I love, I mean. :D I guess I will now fall asleep listening to their songs. *sigh* Thanks, @partyon! :D 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah the 2PM members were know during 2 gen of KPOP as having a hot body. Well interactions between boygroups and girlgroups is not possible in 3 gen anymore like in the past. Excessive shipping of the members and Fanwars. The community has become too toxic.:unamused:

Yeah, I know that Big Bang and Wonder Girls used to perform quite often before 2010. It's unfortunate that this type of interaction isn't possible anymore. :unamused:

Anyway, while googling kpop abs, several pics of Shinee's Jonghyun came up. While I've never been a kpop fan, I used to like Shinee and even watched their Hello Baby series. I still can't believe Jonghyun isn't here anymore. :bawling:

@TiNaDo 2PM's abs are really hot and the boys are so talented. They also seem to be quite nice guys. We still have to wait until 2021 until Junho is back from army though. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do your BTS oppas have abs? If they do, please share.

For educational purposes. :D

Of course my oppas got abs. Some more some less  :happyshakes:

tenor.gif

Spoiler

baea5873b0c5263cec88a08b4c1ddca4.gif

320948464274201.gif

wUte7wvA_400x400.jpg

tumblr_pglnh2np4q1w15kmho1_1280.jpg?w=64

17.png

Nowadays they don´t show their abs as much...but we get something else instead:shaq:

Spoiler

eeddeff7ee361a64190a3938c8c69dc7.gif

7497b2a61d08564e621c72862a58e39e07bf980f

f72589161c17a24eb7661c2a9e9c6136bde6f9b0

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

tumblr_inline_ogky11ZubS1uo9hy4_400.gif

Well do you want to become an Army now? :shaq:

+2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I know that Big Bang and Wonder Girls used to perform quite often before 2010. It's unfortunate that this type of interaction isn't possible anymore. :unamused:

Anyway, while googling kpop abs, several pics of Shinee's Jonghyun came up. While I've never been a kpop fan, I used to like Shinee and even watched their Hello Baby series. I still can't believe Jonghyun isn't here anymore. :bawling:

@TiNaDo 2PM's abs are really hot and the boys are so talented. They also seem to be quite nice guys. We still have to wait until 2021 until Junho is back from army though. :kiss_wink:

Yeah it´s reall unfortunate that he is not here anymore. Shinee was one of my favorite group in my early days as a kpop fan. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Of course my oppas got abs. Some more some less  

Nowadays they don´t show their abs as much...but we get something else instead

Well do you want to become an Army now?

Ooh, thank you! Highly appreciated. I feel like a learnt a lot while studying meticulously the gifs you posted. :D  :Megathanks:

I think you must like the music to become a fan, though? :D

@TiNaDo Got my first and only badge today. It's a Keanu Reeves badge.

@Hanyeoun Can we get a coffee badge, pretty please? Lots of us here on this thread would like one (has been discussed on this thread today). It needs to be of a reasonable price though (let's say max 500 points, hopefully less). :D

Also, what will it take to get a Party On! badge ? :D Name your price!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I sawwwww hiiiim! And I immediately thought of you, @partyon! Hehe, it looks good this first badge on your profile. :D 

Btw, did you request it? If yes, how does this work? :unsure: Saw so many actors and singers in the badges section, got my hopes up for KSH but nope. :( LJS is there and I love him too but I would never throw 2,500 points first on someone other than KSH. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

I sawwwww hiiiim! And I immediately thought of you, @partyon! Hehe, it looks good this first badge on your profile. :D 

Thank you! :kiss_wink:

Btw, did you request it? If yes, how does this work? :unsure: Saw so many actors and singers in the badges section, got my hopes up for KSH but nope. :( LJS is there and I love him too but I would never throw 2,500 points first on someone other than KSH. :D

Well, I'm not sure. I just tagged our admin @Hanyeoun in one of my posts where I asked kindly for a Keanu Reeves badge.

He rarely responds to my posts, but I guess he reads some of them as I noticed a Keanu Reeves badge this morning in the shop. He's always rick-rolling and trolling me (which sometimes makes be a bit angry with him), but I guess he has a sweet side to him too. :glasses:

Thank you @Hanyeoun

:kisslevel:

Anyway, maybe you can ask him kindly for a KSH badge and maybe he will add one to the shop soon? Good luck! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, TiNaDo said:

@Sarang21, I am in. Count me! :D 

Btw, just saw there are new badges. The day there is KSH badge, I am in as well. Literally. :D:wub:

Yes! Welcome to the fandom :mrgreen:

now I shall recommend you the videos where you can see all the smexy stuff

A classic song in the fandom. 

This was their debut song...it was back in the days, so ignore the cringey outfit and just focus on the music and abs.

This is also back when they were new

More videos in spoiler:shaq:

Spoiler

+2

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ooh, thank you! Highly appreciated. I feel like a learnt a lot while studying meticulously the gifs you posted. :D  :Megathanks:

I think you must like the music to become a fan, though? :D

You are welcome! I´m only doing my job as a PAC member :mrgreen:

Well of course you have to like the music but liking the abs is also enough :shaq:

You want me to recommend you some songs from them? What type of songs do you like?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hide contents

BTS' contribution is significant enough that the Korean media have reported on it. I'll see if I can find some sources that are willing to quote numbers.

Yes, even if BTS should get exemptions, they should do their military service. They already have anti's for whatever reason, and there would be significant backlash if they didn't serve.

Tae has a way of pronouncing things, even in Korean, that is a bit specialized. When he switches to English, he overpronounces some elements, e.g. the L/R combination. Korean doesn't really have a separate L and an R as English does. Rather, it's the same consonant, which is why when Koreans pronounce "like", it may sound like "rike" to Westerners and when they pronounce "rice", it may sound "live". So, I think Tae may have been taught to overpronounce his R's which makes them almost guttural, but this is just speculation. Anyway, there are a few things like that.

Compare this to when Jimin sings "Hello, my alien" in Friends, and it sounds as if he's singing "Hello, my arien".

Jungkook's pronunciation is getting better. I think all the boys say that JK puts in the most time to learning English. Initially, it sounded as if he had memorized certain phrases and strung them together. Plus, he didn't quite know which syllables to accent and it made him sound almost singsong when he tried to speak in English, but he's definitely improved in the last year.

Anyway, looking forward to both of their mixtapes.

So, we'll keep conversing here so that we can earn more soompi points for more badges. :D

@Sarang21, btw, watching that video of Jimin, I had heard that one of his roles during the early days was to rip his shirt off. I guess it was true...?

+2

Spoiler

That´s interessting. BTS is trully a phenomenom. Whenever I think about where they started and where they are now, it´s just inspiring. One group contributing so much to their countries GDP...I don´t think there has ever been something like that? at least in kpop?

Seriously the hate that BTS receive on a daily basis is ridiculous! Even after everything that has happened some people are still downplaying their archievements. A lot of fans from other fandoms are praying for their enlistment because somehow they think that they will make their faves rise and become sucessful. And I´m like is BTS holding them in a dungeon or what? Like if your faves are so much better than BTS then it should be very easy for them to surpass them without them having to enlist first. Their agency BH is in the process of going public so, antis are looking for scandals to drive down the value of the company.  I really can´t imagine how the boys have been enduring all of this for 7 years. :pensive:

There is another thing that I would also like to know and that is the receiption of their music from the General public. No offence and I might be wrong but I feel like SK doesn´t really appreciat them for their music but more so for the positive attention that they have brought to SK through their fame. I mean they were mostly ignored by sk and only after they started gaining fame internationaly did SK started to pay attention to them.  I feel like even through everything that they have archieved and done for sk, they are still viewed through this stigma that is attached to Boygroups. I think  the only groups that is more accepted by the General Public are YG artist like BP and BB (even tho we have to see if all the scandal will have any effect when they do have a comeback).

Yeah I noticed the L/R think and V/B think when koreans speak in english. Honestly I find it so cute :mrgreen:

RM doesn´t have this pronounciation issue. I´m still amazed that he was able to learn the language through a show...this guy is really something else. He should give his members some lessons to improve their pronounciation. 

I just found out that there is a BTS badge. I still have a long way to go but talking with you here will help a lot :joy:

About Jimin...yeah he used to be more ripped back in the days so he will often show those abs :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Test me! I'm super wise! Whaddya wanna know? :joy:

I'm young at heart - that's why my name is Party On!

I do love to party. Almost every weekend. hehe :joy:

I don't know. Wisdom has to spring out of you naturally. Like a fountain. I need my noonas like my dramas, knowledgable and fun. Some noonas I had said very interesting stuff that follow me til this day.  

Okay, okay, noted. 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

I find this rather discriminating....come on this ain't the stone age...you can party till you're 90 and beyond

am I right @partyon?

Oh come one, I didn't mean it that way. But you party differently in stages of your age. I couldn't do the stuff I did at 18/19. Just thinking about staying out all night and come home at 4/5/6 am makes me tired. 

Ofc you can party until your 90, but you can't party like you are 19 during your whole life. 

Ohayou! 

Another rainy day here.. :foodie2: 

@partyon Hyena? Hmmmmm... If i were to do a rewatch..I would skip the the first 10 episodes HAHAHAHHA so it's safe to say that I'd most likely won't be doing any rewatch on this drama at all. 

@triplem Ya...Bad Guys 1 is so good.. I had high hope for Bad Guys 2..and then it was ok until they started killing half of the crew..<_< and to top it off...as you said..very bad lighting! Have you seen the movie though? I'm glad they brought back MDS and who's that cop.. Kim Ah Joong's character and the other newbie's also quite fun..although I wished they brought back PHJ and that Kim Tae Soo's guy. 

@Alice Wonderland Yes! I finished OMB...so that's outta way too. hhahahahah. I'm glad I stuck it to the end. It was an enjoyable drama although not one I'd put in my all-time fav. 

Busy busy week ahead...gotta get ready for semester 2 uni and so many things to watch. 

Ah @triplem and @Lmangla ....Exemplary detective is starting today!!!! :hooray2:

35 minutes ago, angelangie said:

where are you from?

Angieeee.... Like...it's been mentioned so many times? :Megalol:lets keep it a secret for now. It's good to know that ppl still dont know. :lol: cyber safety