Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla 

Spoiler

I am watching this daily drama  called move over , fate / it’s my life :)

It’s so good with a lot of twists and turn , it’s about the life of two half brothers , who lived in different situations,  to cut story short it’s about chairman’s son who died and fathered 2 sons , with two different women , his wife and his mistress , lucky he died before anybody  try to run him with a car for not keeping his pants on . 

As it couldn’t be kdrama without birth secret, one of son was kidnapped by the evil mistress so her son would be the only one who will inherit the company , but the grandfather was looking for his lost grandchild  for years and find him after 30 years search and died leaving everything in the lawyer hand & two son competing to win a competition as the Winner of the competition will run the company . 

But the big twist was the evil mistress was a big fool that hired a brain cell challenged guy , who by the way also dress like pimp in his free time to do her dirty work , so after years of raising her son with private education, best qualifications from best  university  , had best hope and dreams for him , she learn her kidnapper done a richard simmons show 30 years ago  , 1 he didn’t kill the child , 2 he gives child to his wife to rise , 3 he kidnapped the wrong child , not any wrong child the mistress child exactly, so mistress was raising the child she want to kill from the start & her real son was raised by kidnapper wife She was prank big time by life . 

@sushilicious love it , he is the gifts that keep giving :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali Quite complicated & makjang prank there.. haha. 100 episodes materials...

120 :mrgreen:

i love my 120 drama left handed wife it’s more funnier imagine u change ur best friend face to ur enemies son face who died in accident  so u enjoy the money the life while u laughing every day knowing the real son is dead , ur enemies giving her love to a fake son :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali ~ LOL.. sometimes daily dramas are fun. I tried watching both dramas but they didn't capture my interest for some reason... let me know when they end so I can check out the next batch. miss watching daily dramas.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

+2

10 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Things like what? Men always use their eyes before decide what’s inside their heart. Isn’t it? You all love pretty girls :kiss_wink:

The appearance is the first thing we see, so it's a quite important factor in our decision making if we want to pursue this. But if the personality doesn't fit, no appearance will make us love you. 

It's easier for girls to get on our radar with visuals, it makes us turn our neck. :D 

It’s to keep the pride of the husband ^_* 

It should be your pride too.  

Yes I can see that. My culture is very traditional. In here if you do extravagant things, people will said “who’s children is that?” And my family is very strict with eastern rules and family values. Specially my late father. 

I see. Well tradiations here are different. That's interesting though.

In here, well, in my family, in my culture, if there will be a serious relationship, then it’s not just between the girl and the guy. It’s also between our families. Specially things like marriage. Even if example, the guy family accept me, but if my mom said no, then it is a no. So introduce a boyfriend to my mom I think it’s important and it is important. So if I serious with a guy then I will invite him to our house. Too formal right? But it’s the way things happened in here ^_* 

Really? Oh, okay. Families here in Germany have nothing to do with it, they just get informed and their opinion doesn't really count. Families and relationships are seperate things. If my mom says "No" to Mrs.D....well......that's her problem. :D Then she should find a way to get along with her. 

What are the reasons though for your mom to say "No" to a guy? And what if you still really love him?

No it's not too formal tbh. Inviting the gf/bf here for the first time to meet the parents is also a big thing here, since is a big step and sends a signal of being something really serious. But if partner and parents don't get along, it's not like the end of the relationship or such a big deal like you said. 

Sighhhhhhhhh :dissapointed: it’s earlier right. I hate to do this too  :bawling:

It really is quite early. 

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

did you just admit you're an "easy" guy?

Nice try. I am not. I'm probably quite hard to crack, I need to respect someone and that needs a lot of time.

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

PS. how are you going to verify the ramyeon thing? Are you going to ask someone if they want to have ramyeon with you? :ph34r:

WHAT!? What the heck is wrong with you!!! I asked a few of my korean friends if they have heard of it!!

Gosh.....what do you think I am? Do you think I go to some random korean woman I barely know, who probably is even older than me and ask her such a thing??? You are so crazy!!

@sushiliciousThe best april fools joke was "Manhole" :D ALIENS!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Dhakra

Wow so sorry for the late reply to your question about my usual crazy Mondays?

As I  just got back from Austin, Texas a rather long drive but to me passing through other states and seeing new places is much better than flying.  It's like breathing it in, instead of just looking over.  Had a lot of catching up to do around here.  And I am headed to Alabama today but stopping in Nashville tonight to play LOL:yum:

As for Mondays because they always follow Sundays which is a day of rest for our family. Unless your driving that is LOL.B)  Monday is always dreaded somehow it's like waving good-bye to freedom for that's often how Sunday feels. 

Yet in the country and farmlands the truth is work is never ending. Mondays always seem worse for some reason.  For depending on what hat one  happens to be wearing in facing the need of the day there is much to do.  Whether checking the livestock, feeding, cleaning, med's, branding, to checking the fences and repairing them too. To crops, fields and groves in having to know your land like the palm of your hand.

It's about choices in plowing, spraying, seeding, planting, watering, harvesting and selling. It's about having to know weather and disease whether in animals, plants or trees.  And there is always paper work and taking care of my family and their needs too...

Yet there is nothing better than working for yourself and those whom you love.  While most people are still sleeping I am enjoying watching another sunrise and that warmth that comes with being blessed in looking up and knowing everything I see belongs to my family and me.  It's not just a job, it's a way of life and although it's crazy at times and I often complain.  It's a family tradition that took me a while to appreciate while growing up.  And now I wouldn't have it any other way...

@Lmangla Thanks for checking on me:heart: I was back and now am headed out again today but after that I am home for a while to stay.:blush:

Have an amazing weekend everyone, stay safe and happy!!!:kiss_wink: 952

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

The appearance is the first thing we see, so it's a quite important factor in our decision making if we want to pursue this. But if the personality doesn't fit, no appearance will make us love you. 

It's easier for girls to get on our radar with visuals, it makes us turn our neck. :D 

But still pretty girl with good personality is your 1st choice than not too pretty girl with good personality.. right? :kiss_wink:

It should be your pride too.  

Well in my personal opinion I can not bear to be naked with many men and let them come into me without strong reasons that they will not spread their diseases into me. Sorry for my too open mouth hahaha but I am serious. Since HIV and other diseases are surrounding us. I must to protect my self. It’s the only place I must to live. I just don’t want any man touch me. Hygiene is #1 .. 

I see. Well tradiations here are different. That's interesting though.

In here it’s primitive hahahaha.. HAHAHAHAHAAH.. 

Really? Oh, okay. Families here in Germany have nothing to do with it, they just get informed and their opinion doesn't really count. Families and relationships are seperate things. If my mom says "No" to Mrs.D....well......that's her problem. :D Then she should find a way to get along with her. 

What are the reasons though for your mom to say "No" to a guy? And what if you still really love him?

Yes.. I see that western cultures is more.. like that. 

Well if I not follow what mom said she will wiped me out from the inheritance list. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA *kidding

^_*

well.. it’s just like that. It’s the way we put respect to our moms in here. I don’t want to be a bad daughter. Plus there’s a tradition that we must to keep. How if that man can not adjust himself with this tradition? So it is better if mom chooses that guy.  because this is serious I want to be into this serious with my parents blessing specially my dad blessing. And my mom prayer. That is why my parents decision is important in here.

No it's not too formal tbh. Inviting the gf/bf here for the first time to meet the parents is also a big thing here, since is a big step and sends a signal of being something really serious. But if partner and parents don't get along, it's not like the end of the relationship or such a big deal like you said. 

It is the end in here. Remember when I tell a story about my friends fajar and indah? When Indah’s dad said No then it is a No. 

It really is quite early. 

Nice try. I am not. I'm probably quite hard to crack, I need to respect someone and that needs a lot of time.

WHAT!? What the heck is wrong with you!!! I asked a few of my korean friends if they have heard of it!!

Gosh.....what do you think I am? Do you think I go to some random korean woman I barely know, who probably is even older than me and ask her such a thing??? You are so crazy!!

@sushiliciousThe best april fools joke was "Manhole" :D ALIENS!!

+2  ^_*

#gemesin

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Posted (edited)

Okay I’m here to hide from the wrath of fellow viewers . The thread is exploding as TYH ending did not do enough fan service . It was more like PPL service :lol:. Felt really anti climatic. What happened to my hedgehog babies ? 

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem I would like a Apple martini. Sighhh. Scare. If I watch tomorrow’s episode and it doesn’t end well for me I will be upset...

+2

Lol...yes I’m not so hot about the ending but I think @ktcjdrama had a point that the ending was quite in line  with their sweet & pure romance.

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

What happened to my hedgehog babies ? 

@triplem

xGtSmq4.jpg

:joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1