Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

I've been binge watching Dinner Mate!! Finished episode 4 just now! It's good!!! Go watch if you haven't.

Thanks @cenching for sharing about the drama. Am going to eat and then continue watching again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Replies 135.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

+2

@angelangieHow does this thread purchasing work? Does it need to be on the shop to be bought? I would like to buy the "Ask the Fellas"-thread if possible. :D Although it won't generate much, but you know......

37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahhaa yes Msia :D  however im from upper north ;) 

still at work lor.....

36 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I still no Pang gang. I’m like waiting for my meeting for a good 4 hrs now:sweatingbullets: so it’s like..I haven’t even Kui gang...

+2

Siannnn! I hope its soon!

Ah, including @cenching, I know who else I can use all these terms now.

Also very dangerous to scroll this thread in public because suddenly will have oppa attack by @kokodus. LOL!

• LOL 3

Ohhh... just realized that the most wanted legacy is passed down to @angelangie ???? Wow, you're a chaebol now! Please donate :lol:

I was checkin' to one of my club I followed. And I just realized that this club also added more topics in it. And I am still having a hard time to get used to how this club directory. It confuses me a bit with their topics. I mean, I posted in A topic but then the other members also created varied topics inside this same clubs. 

So in LOKD club the owner created a new topics called "Dictionary"  and somewhat it reminds me of this thread. It's quite the same theme but different plot. And I think it's fun. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@kokodusHelp your old brother out. What is this K-Bapper thingy and why do you and so many here have this strange dp?

I feel like I missed so many stuff. Sigh~

Oh dear @angelangie thanks a lot. I'm just kidding but you really did! :fingerheartx:

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if u want u check out my club for webnovel and webmanga....u can see i try to categorize them into different sections and then i put a directory and pin them at the top.....this will help you navigate a lil....

Oh thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. 

342 again

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@kokodusHelp your old brother out. What is this K-Bapper thingy and why do you and so many here have this strange dp?

I feel like I missed so many stuff. Sigh~

Do you remember the Koyo-Loyo poll that @triplem asked you to participate and vote in favour of Koyo? It all started from there. The loser team should change their dp to rice cooker for two days. Now don't ask why the rice cooker of all things?  It's a long story involving @Lawyerh and her unconditional love for her 17 year old rice cooker. LOLOL.  Anyways Koyo ship won thanks to triplem and her hard work as a campaign manager. But Loyo ship has all of our dear friends, we didn't want them to feel lonely with their rice cooker, so everyone changed our dps. Then I suggested that we keep this dp for long because it was funny and unique and we looked like a secret cult to other people. LOL. It was @im0202 who designed our current dps with oppas pics along with the rice cooker to make it more personalized. Hahahaha.  Bap = Rice in korean. That's why we call ourselves K-Bappers. LOL. If you want to change your dp and join our cult, inform me, we are open to new members. The more, the merrier. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

If you want to change your dp and join our cult, inform me, we are open to new members. The more, the merrier. LOL. 

Give one for me :cutekitty:

Mine, with minho oppa and bunny. :lol:

• LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh hey koko, u can spam yys pic in his thread...

Ahhh it's too tiresome to jump threads all the time. I already have to check 4-5 threads daily, sigh. If you want money, I'll give you. Hahahahaha. 

tumblr_myn0yc8FFf1tonbhso3_500.jpg

Blingbling

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, snowlou said:

Can we create a mock poll as what dear Lmangla did with koyo loyo inside a thread though?

If thread is small , we can like on the shippers But if we’re gonna do it on the main thread/ fast moving threads  , it’d be hard to keep track 

Edited by Guest
31 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Give one for me :cutekitty:

Mine, with minho oppa and bunny. :lol:

You can add your own LMH oppa pic and bunny inside this logo:
:D

Spoiler

0FiKG6W.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Hanyeoun missing points info in night mode. Phone. No big deal tho. Just think it might interest you. 

Night

Day :

Well I did make the fonts of the dark theme slightly bigger so the name doesn't fit in the box with the reputation points. It's more like a design and spacing compromise. Ain't that big of a deal. The real experience is on PC.

:coolshades:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@wallflowersforjane Dae Myung oppa in your dp??? Wahhhhhh I see that @ktcjdrama also joined the K-Bap association with UJu as her dp. Somehow with how UJu always eats double the portion of everything, he is the perfect addition for our K-Bap gang. LOL. 

That's right! Got to make sure everyone is represented! @snowlou has Mido!

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So in LOKD club the owner created a new topics called "Dictionary"  and somewhat it reminds me of this thread. It's quite the same theme but different plot. And I think it's fun. 

What have you been talking about there? The name is interesting!

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm no tai tai like @angelangie, but I haven't go hungry either lols...

I am so curious how much @angelangie can make in one day from +/-!

Wah my name so big, I thought what happen! Phew, just an example!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic