Add and Subtract Game

18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

It's raining again here. Time for hot coffee. This is the first coffee since last rainy day. 

You right. I do forget a lot about what days since we're spending more time at home. Rarely checking calendar. Unlike before lockdown, I always check it to see which date marked in red color. Hahaha. Because that means a freedom for me!

yea without a routine and days to look forward to, it is hard to remember which month and day we are in sometimes. sigh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 147.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea without a routine and days to look forward to, it is hard to remember which month and day we are in sometimes. sigh.

So I ever made some mistake once. I send some works to some colleagues but no one responses. I waited 1 hour. 2 hours. And almost a day no one replied back. And I need to fonish the work soon. Then when I almost got really mad one of co-worker said it was a holiday and she told me to mark my calendar. Oh gosh. Embarrassing. :sweat_smile:

Same @stroppyse I need to earn more before the event over. 

• LOL 3

I come back but I can`t see my profile page in a default mode. It says Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dark mode works but I don`t want to use the dark mode theme. What is the AdminCP?  What I have to do?

HELP!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
34 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

How did you see that? Were you in the Member Store?

I was buying the gangster cat and saw one item has been sold for oppa badge. 

Now I'm pondering. Should I buy it or not buy it. *counting my $$*  :facepalm:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont worry.....the default mode theme had crash for now and the one person who can right it is in bed lols.....wait for a bit k :) 

OK. I can wait if I don`t have to do anything. Thanks.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

dont worry.....the default mode theme had crash for now and the one person who can right it is in bed lols.....wait for a bit k :) 

Ah no wonder I see these black black color words in my profile. 

Is night time there? Well everything still works fine aside from that. So it's fine to wait. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Gonna buy the rice pot after interest payments 

Mine comes in 16 July, is it same for everyone here?

What if I keep piling up my munnies before 16 July, then will the interest count as the recent balances we have. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Dab Cat is pretty cute, too. Well, 10 more days until interest is paid, if you have any money banked. :)

I guess it's the best way for now. My balance is decreased as I have shopped for more items. So the interest won't go too many this month. :crymeme:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Interest? What interest? Well, there is quite a lot that I'm interested in.... 

The bank interest. And I bet for some mods their interest is higher than us all here. So I need to make more more more $$$

:notsureifserious:

It's raining again. I need another cup of hot coffee. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Yes! Welcome to the fandom :mrgreen:

now I shall recommend you the videos where you can see all the smexy stuff

You are welcome! I´m only doing my job as a PAC member :mrgreen:

Well of course you have to like the music but liking the abs is also enough

You want me to recommend you some songs from them? What type of songs do you like?

I may have opened Pandora's Box.... :D

I like all types of music. Give me the best songs of BTS!

9 hours ago, phikyl said:

@partyon Yet another boy/girl group collab:

I think this one was a phone commercial iirc?

They look so young too!

This one I've seen before. They're like babies! :w00t:

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I don't know. Wisdom has to spring out of you naturally. Like a fountain. I need my noonas like my dramas, knowledgable and fun. Some noonas I had said very interesting stuff that follow me til this day. 

I see this will take some time until I am called Noona Partyon. No worries, this noona is patient. :D 

I am fun (hence the name Partyon), I'm good at Trivial Pursuit :D.

I am also a big fan of your ultimate noona Lee Bo Young and have watched most of her dramas. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Good afternoon everyone. In a really boring meeting where I don't have to listen so I am sneaking in there. :heythere:

15 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Ahh men's health magazine? There should be cover of them where they have full shot of their topless body. In the picture you share, Seul Ong and Jin Woon are covered ;)

Heehee yes! But I couldn't find it on a quick google search. Are you a 2AM fan too?

@Lmangla @Alice Wonderland My body clock tells me what day it is. Weekdays wake at 7.30am, Weekends 10am. Hahaha! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Long day. I survived on mostly coffee [not even kidding. I just had two venti, high sugar Starbucks things and no food. lol] so pardon if my numbers are off tonight. 

47 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Good afternoon everyone. In a really boring meeting where I don't have to listen so I am sneaking in there.

@Lmangla @Alice Wonderland My body clock tells me what day it is. Weekdays wake at 7.30am, Weekends 10am. Hahaha! 

Hahahaha. I wonder what if those boss in the office know if their employee are busy texting for fun not for the job. He'll be :facepalm:

Hahaha that body clock works same for me too. It's just a bit early for me on weekdays, around 5 am. Or else I come late if I wake up too late. Cuz I can't do things properly in a rush. 

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic