Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

49 minutes ago, triplem said:

But you are special - you always give me a new perspective when watching a drama in the way  you observe the details. :kiss_wink:

kekekke... :lol::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Done watching TYH!! :joy: Love the episode soooo funny and laugh out loud at the deliberate mocking of the issue about OJS's dating scandal....:joy: I am satisfied with the last episode....:heart:@triplem

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

sigh........................feeling a bit lost

What’s wrong ? Hang in there ! 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Done watching TYH!! :joy: Love the episode soooo funny and laugh out loud at the deliberate mocking of the issue about OJS's dating scandal....:joy: I am satisfied with the last episode....:heart:@triplem

I plan to watch this weekend. So that I don’t hv to say goodbye so fast :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Now...Fiery Priest. :relaxed: can’t wait..

Spoiler

20190329_155625.gif

Tbh. I don’t really have a lot of comments about the ending. It’s okay for me? Not expecting much when I started watching. But it’s cute that KJR tries to talk to OJS via live talk. Haha.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemKill it

Spoiler

I know what you mean, the female lead doesn't feel like a tough, female cop though so far. It's get even worse in the 2nd episode when she is saved three times. She already is the weak cop, who actually should be totally different from the way she was introduced. 

The meeting, or the pace in general, is totally off. It was almost cringy because it was nowhere near natural. The dart thing is already so cringy, because they do this everytime and the trick gets already old. And we are only two episodes in!

Especially in ep two you really feel like they want to force a romance line. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:
Spoiler

Especially in ep two you really feel like they want to force a romance line. 

This is the reason I am not watching it. Not sure about you but based on the trailer I watched, I already feel as though there is a romance line going on. Yup. Great. Skipping kill it for reals. :) 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@sushilicious & @triplem  I think she will not joining us in the FP , she is  figuring the end of Ep 15 , we all Know  How professional she is , she wouldn’t leave something unfinished or unanswered  :joy:

Well, I would have to say that the ending of episode 15 DID imply that something important happened...:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem @sushilicious Actually i was surprise i can watch TYH until end. Im going to marathon 15-16 now. I thought i will dropped this earlier. Since the premise a bit like WWWSK which i dropped very fast since couple become official. Its bored me to death actually that drama. Im allergic to lovey dovey couple sometimes haha :naughty:

Honestly, im not really in for the TYH main couple haha... But theyre quite bearable. All the side characters is funnier actually. 

Spoiler

0.5.. 0.25...0.125 lol

qbDeRTW.gif

Overall its exceeded my expectation actually. 

Btw im still behind on : waikiki #2, confession #2, DP#3-4. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious & @triplem  I think she will not joining us in the FP , she is  figuring the end of Ep 15 , we all Know  How professional she is , she wouldn’t leave something unfinished or unanswered  :joy:

I hope she makes some amazing discovery @cenching pls share your knowledge :D 

@Lawyerh what’s DP? 

@Dhakra urggh ...ok let me watch & tell you what I think .

Spoiler

Agree with you about how unnecessary to push the romance , especially when the characters are not yet established 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

For me TYH is entertaining and gives out a happy vibe. I enjoyed watching it even though it is not a kind of drama that will keep me stewing and hard to move on...:)

@Ameera Ali is talking about me? @triplem about figuring the end of episode 15? 

Add. 

Yes, it’s about me!! :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem Doctor Prisoner. Nam gong min. Another eye candy :D

@cenching yeah i agree, not very long lasting impact drama. But i also have fun. Its easy to watch. Especially after long day like today -_-

@Dhakra managed to watch Confession? Do you like it? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3