Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

38 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Can we create a mock poll as what dear Lmangla did with koyo loyo inside a thread though?

yea, you can; thats how I did many before I discovered there was this poll function on this platform. you just need to be crazy enthusiastic, come up with random idea and people usually hop along most of the times and it can become more funnier than you imagine. :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Replies 136.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane only a mod / event organiser or the thread starter can set up a poll using the first post.  But we can most definitely do a bet on which eps it will officially sail when S2 starts.

Ah okay! Got it. :thumbsup:

K-Bappers - We should put our heads together for some fun stuff. We can experiment in small threads first!:hypehype:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

K-Bappers - We should put our heads together for some fun stuff. We can experiment in small threads first!:hypehype:

Last post...like..in our variety thread?:joy:

Ok bye

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

@snowlou dont u have a global celebrities that u like? we can spazz on that...check out the global celebrities sections :) if u still dunno what thread u want to open....u can have that included into your consideration....

I have two threads under that section. remember @angelangie?? you helped me open a thread for Dylan wang. And i opened one for Zhang Han. I think both are pretty much dead now. LOL. My fault i abandoned them pretty quickly. LOL. I think i should go and restore them. hahahahaha

• LOL 3
54 minutes ago, angelangie said:

have to hahaha....just argue with a customer ><"

even before MCO?

Wah... Arguing with them won't make you sick more? Rest well during weekend :)

MCO? What is that? A local lockdown during the pandemic? 

Before during and even after, always wfo

:dead:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i have been trying to keep your thread updated my dear lols....however as a owner u need to help a lil.....i feel so alone there hahahha

I'm very sorry darling. I'll try to update my threads more often. It's just that I get too busy with current oppas that I completely forgot about them. LOL. 

• LOL 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic