• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

I made it to over 2,500 points

Thank you everyone for supporting my dreams of buying LSG oppa´s abs :happyshakes:

@Lawyerhfinancial advisor, I think I won´t take your advice....abs over everything :rickroll:

+2

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

The re-watch AKA we are not moving on AKA killing time till Season 2. HAHAHAH.

OK, but what is AKA? :D

WOW, 6 pages since I signed out?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, partyon said:

larus Let me know what you thought of the Eurovision parody. :D Am watching it tonight!

I watched it. I laughed. It was an easy watch. I recognized some former contestants in their cameos.

And after that I watched a more serious Netflix movie, A Family Man with Gerard Burtler and William Defoe.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched it. I laughed. It was an easy watch. I recognized some former contestants in their cameos.

And after that I watched a more serious Netflix movie, A Family Man with Gerard Burtler and William Defoe.

I'm watching it right now and I am laughing. :D Lol - so many stereotypes of ESC :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG I was so obsessed with that video. The abs looks so awesome

Please advise me. What is the video called? Just for educational purposes, you know. :D

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

His name is Hwang Chan Sung.

If you are curious about the members, from top left to right continue to down left to right

Jun K - Nichkhun - Taecyeon

Woo Young - Jun Ho - Chan Sung

Amazingly enough I was able to recognize Taecyeon, Nickhun and Jun Ho. :D I really like Jun Ho as an actor.

So I googled Chan Sung - annyeong shoulders :D  @Sarang21  @kokodus

@Sushimi Don't open.

Spoiler

Hwang.Chansung.full_.27531.jpg

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I made it to over 2,500 points

Thank you everyone for supporting my dreams of buying LSG oppa´s abs

@Lawyerhfinancial advisor, I think I won´t take your advice....abs over everything

Good choice! :D  I support you!

Good morning @phikyl Abs dominated today's discussions :D

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please advise me. What is the video called? Just for educational purposes, you know. :D

Amazingly enough I was able to recognize Taecyeon, Nickhun and Jun Ho. :D I really like Jun Ho as an actor.

So I googled Chan Sung - annyeong shoulders :D  @Sarang21  @kokodus

@Sushimi Don't open.

Reveal hidden contents

Hwang.Chansung.full_.27531.jpg

Good choice! :D  I support you!

Good morning @phikyl Abs dominated today's discussions :D

So the Video is by 2 PM and Girls Generation. It was a comercial for a water park. :lol:

@Lawyerh I should have listened to you, I bought the LSG badge only to find out from @Lmangla that there is a BTS badge :criesariver:

Attention everyone

As you can see I went broke for LSG abs.

But now I have found out that there is a BTS badge, as an Army it´s essential for me to have one.

Please kindly shower me with likes again so I can afford it.

Thank you! :heartxoxo:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@partyon I see this and I'm not complaining.... Morning Coffee Grinch theif take stubborn strict stole starbucks slurp sip scrooge mean impervious heartlessi gripe grinch drinking coffee complain coffee closed christmas aggressive GIF

That first 2pm pic. :kiss_wink:  The Cabi song; a commercial about a water park. mmmhmmm. If the US made commercials like that one and the Cass Beer one with Sandara Park and Lee Min Ho, I might actually sit still and watch them instead of tuning them out. :Megalol:

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

So the Video is by 2 PM and Girls Generation. It was a comercial for a water park. :lol:

@Lawyerh I should have listened to you, I bought the LSG badge only to find out from @Lmangla that there is a BTS badge

Attention everyone

As you can see I went broke for LSG abs.

But now I have found out that there is a BTS badge, as an Army it´s essential for me to have one.

Please kindly shower me with likes again so I can afford it.

Thank you!

BTS > LSG's abs? Harsh, poor Lee Seung Gi. :D

Girl, are you gonna pay back the loans with interest? :D

:piggie:

@phikyl Is that tea or coffee you're sipping? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon Neither actually. I'm out of coffee atm and we had an abundance of sodas left over from yesterday so it's Coke Zero this morning. Gotta get that caffeine in any way I can before I have to go to work. 

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon I see this and I'm not complaining.... 

That first 2pm pic. :kiss_wink:  The Cabi song; a commercial about a water park. mmmhmmm. If the US made commercials like that one and the Cass Beer one with Sandara Park and Lee Min Ho, I might actually sit still and watch them instead of tuning them out. :Megalol:

I used to be so obsessed with those commercials. They were so cool!

There was also another one with Yoo Eun Hye and Nichkhun...it was so good. 

Another one was LMH loosing his memory or something and this car helping him to remember.

Commercials back in the day were like mini movies.:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, partyon said:

BTS > LSG's abs? Harsh, poor Lee Seung Gi. :D

Girl, are you gonna pay back the loans with interest? :D

:piggie:

@phikyl Is that tea or coffee you're sipping? :D 

BTS oppas are number on my list, the other 1001 oppas come after them. 

Loans? Never heard of something like that. It´s all about the rich (you and other members here) sharing with the poor (me):mrgreen: 

+2

• LOL 3

@Sarang21 I don't think I've seen the two you were talking about. The Cass Beer one I used to watch all the time: 

I think that video has the epilogue portion added on to the end too. 

Edit: @partyon Thank you! That's what I've been aiming for this weekend. I'M SO CLOSE!

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

BTS oppas are number on my list, the other 1001 oppas come after them. 

Loans? Never heard of something like that. It´s all about the rich (you and other members here) sharing with the poor (me):mrgreen:

Do your BTS oppas have abs? If they do, please share.

For educational purposes. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic