Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

I stay away from horror and for me Zombie apocalypse (Even if it is set in Joseon times) is horror, so no Kingdom for me. 

I am not a fan of horror like you.  Once you get over the blood (for some reasons, zombies seem silly for me, the unreal factor helps!), the court machinations in Kingdom is entertaining.  It has this grand sageuk feel of people scheming against each other while not realizing the undead is going to trump it all.   Very much like the White Walkers in Game of Thrones.

I’m guessing you will have time to watch CoN if you ever decide to.  A lot of dramas are going to be delayed due to COVID.

Whoa @Dhakra I’m glad you like CoN to even honorable mention it. :D  Still waiting for Signal 2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 137.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Bought these in 7/11, look interesting. Anyone has tried?

+2

Nope. Never seen these flavors. Gonna go check later if they have them on shelves. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I’m guessing you will have time to watch CoN if you ever decide to.  A lot of dramas are going to be delayed due to COVID.

Yeah I feared as much.

50 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

am not a fan of horror like you.  Once you get over the blood (for some reasons, zombies seem silly for me, the unreal factor helps!), the court machinations in Kingdom is entertaining.  It has this grand sageuk feel of people scheming against each other while not realizing the undead is going to trump it all.   Very much like the White Walkers in Game of Thrones.

Never watched GOT.  Yes I am strange.  I watch zombie things with hubby - he seems to gravitate towards the undead for reasons unbeknownst to me. :lol:.  I think the last one I watched with him on Netflix was Van Helsing.  Wait that was vampires not zombies...but same undead theme.  It was interesting initially but got repetitive and I gave up.

And I didn’t watch Train to Busan either.  :lol:.  

But not all bad.  Hospital Playlist is starting soon.  I am not sure they managed to finish filming S1 because it sounds like they are delaying filming because they have a big cast (and COVID discourages gatherings of big groups in tight confines)..plus they are filming in Hospitals (not exactly the best place to be in a pandemic).  We’ll see.

• Like 3

wow, this is so beautiful! even though this is just the practice session, the slow motion makes it even much more romantic. :wub: gives me the feels!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@ktcjdramaentering nobody knows....hoho my oppa deok hwan is there. Watched ep 1-2 ..well..he did absolutely nothing:mellow:

Btw deok hwan is my offline oppa. Not in the frontlines but i would still watch him haha

+2

• LOL 2

+2

First things first, Happy Birthday.......ME! :blush:

The dark age has come.

8 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Whoa @Dhakra I’m glad you like CoN to even honorable mention it. :D  Still waiting for Signal 2.

Don't do this....again....

CoN was fantastic, I really enjoyed it. Glad you recommended it to me. Both male and female lead were amazing. Especially the cop was a great guy. One of the rare cases where I actually enjoy the male lead a lot, which surprised me, since the male lead is quite young. 

Spoiler

I still love how he beat up that guy. 

10 hours ago, cenching said:

Are you using Retinol or Retinoid Acid?? Retinoid Acid is expensive in Canada and you needed prescription so better you stockpile it from PH....:glasses:

@cenching I don't think I have the acid version but I'm not sure... I may have to check the bottle later on. Too lazy to get off the couch and check right now. Haha!

Serums here, in general, are expensive which is why I am picky with them. Btw, I recently started using Tatcha Water cream and I love it but it's so expensive! It's $86 which I think is expensive for a moisturizer but I'm told that's the going rate for a good moisturizer?

10 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

so anyone excited for king : the eternal monarch????? 

@JC's Lingxi so are you keeping your new name? :joy: I am looking forward to the Eternal Monarch (it's LMH's new drama right)?

@nrllee Don't worry, I've never seen GoT either. I've seen a few zombie movies but I tend to stay away from movies/dramas that make me anxious. I feel like real life is already full of anxiety so I need to watch things that make me feel good. Haha!

@Sejabin is that Queen's Somebody to Love you're singing? I love Queen and yes, I think that song would sound really good when sung by a choir.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I don't think I have the acid version but I'm not sure... I may have to check the bottle later on. Too lazy to get off the couch and check right now. Haha!

Serums here, in general, are expensive which is why I am picky with them. Btw, I recently started using Tatcha Water cream and I love it but it's so expensive! It's $86 which I think is expensive for a moisturizer but I'm told that's the going rate for a good moisturizer?

Any skin care product as long as suitable for your skin and shows some improvement after uses it's good to go. I had try soooo many brands and Rx Retin A is the best. Majority of skin care products loss it's effectiveness after years of using. I used LaMer, Obagi, SKII and the longest is Clinique. I used them until it did nothing anymore to my skin...:skull: My skin developed an immunity towards those products.

I have never heard of Tatcha, I don't think it's available here. Usually expensive product last longer, so it's fine....We should invest in ourselves...:glasses: Not for anyone but for our personal well being and inner happiness....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 3

@cenching that's the reason why I am hesitant to invest.. because I have sensitive skin and I hate wasting money on products that just make me breakout. A friend of mine recently recommended a skin care line she's been using and the price range is reasonable so I decided to give it a try and thankfully my skin loves them. Tatcha is from Japan I think? It's pretty popular here because their products get really good reviews. LaMer and SKII are also well-known although I have not personally tried them. I've been wanting to try the SKII essence but it's over $200 for a bottle and I can hear my wallet crying...LOL! I will likely try it at some point because I am so curious as to why it keeps getting raving reviews.

Not familiar with Obagi though. I agree, it's worth investing in products that work. 

• Like 1
  • Guest pinned this topic