Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

212 . Similar ? Lol... Indonesian guy @Alice Wonderland @Sejabin @snowlou @superspace :joy:

Dokter yang juga perwira TNI AD, Ivan, punya wajah yang mirip banget dengan Lee Seung-gi.

translation : military doctor similar to SG

Jevo Batara, Taruna Akpol, mirip dengan Ong Seongwu. Kalau dilihat sih memang mirip banget.

translation : police academy guy similar to OSW lols...

Source Line Id

Ooohhh doppelganger :astonished: who is the second? I ever saw him but never really watch his drama. 

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Some teenager drama. I think hes boyband. Too young for me lols...:joy:

He's cute though. Hahaha. How old is he? 

I skip teenage dramas except Eoharu. 

Parallel number layerh!! :wut:

23 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh wowww...they somehow do look alike..but the feelings are different?  212

@wallflowersforjane what election? 

I believe it's the camera effect of some angles. If you look them closely, they're not really look alike. But these guys are handsome. Why I never run into them! What a small world. 

I'm going to watch oppas now! See you, brb with my fangirls comments. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

But these guys are handsome. Why I never run into them! What a small world. 

See even in our homeland there are many handsome commoners like us...EVERYWHERE :evilelmo: 

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

@kokodus *ahem* 

Got reminded of my Damon Salvatore phase omg

:heart2beat:

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@phikyl Yessssss team delena forever and ever

I was Team Delena too from the first episode (already chosen cos I read the books before the series). But stopped watching after Season 6 I think. How did it end can someone spoil it for me? :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane what election? 

Singapore's parliamentary elections!

37 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

He's cute though. Hahaha. How old is he? 

That's Ong Seong Woo! He's 24. He was in Wanna One, but after they disbanded, he's a now an actor and soloist. He's partially well-known because his surname is super rare and he's thought to be the only celeb with this surname. But he's great, super funny too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok I feel de javu with this fishing mission. It feels like jibsabu all over again!:Megalol: Mr. Show off is so proud of his catch! :Megalol:

Btw Yi Hao is a good diver! I think I've ever heard from my cousin. You won't allowed to dive without a guide if you don't have a diving licence. Is it true? 

16 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

That's Ong Seong Woo! He's 24. He was in Wanna One, but after they disbanded, he's a now an actor and soloist. He's partially well-known because his surname is super rare and he's thought to be the only celeb with this surname. But he's great, super funny too!

Ah right... OSW. I think I ever heard about wanna one. He's one of them. No wonder he looks familiar. Oh he's an oppa for me! Hohoho.. :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

see. When you get a cold, a little fever and cough. The thought of the infection virus haunted you. And people around seems like to be more cautious these days. We ourselves are somewhat be paranoid of our condition. But I suggest to take regular check up when you're feeling very unwell. As in my case. After coming back from work. I feel like all my body feels so tired. I think I'll drink some vitamins later. It helps a lot. After sleeping I'll get better. 

Memes? I like it has more and more now. Hahaha. 

Poison link? What do you mean? Last night I saw a link by Hanyeoun. And I tempted to click on it only to get directed to YT videos. Then the next time I tried, it tells me no site to be found. What the heck..  *love this memes a lot* something that really represent what I feel now. Hahaha

yes thank you! I'm doing my check up diligently:please:

hahaha we love it! Heck it makes me tryin to memorize 'where where that meme i want to use in my post also i see that in other but not in my.. Wait wait where is it..' LOL got confused often

the poison link is one that in shippers paradise description joke version, when u clicked it, it will also brings u to that exactly YT video as we seen in this meme..:rickroll: wkwkwkww:wut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Oh.... when she said "seung gi oppa?" "Yes, seung gi oppa" aww.... I feel like like how oppa is super confident this fan is also mirroring him for being super confident. Hahahaha. 

Ah.. what would they get after this? I feel there's no easy missions. The pd is so dangerous... dangerous... :lol:

210 again

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Got reminded of my Damon Salvatore phase omg

:heart2beat:

I was Team Delena too from the first episode (already chosen cos I read the books before the series). But stopped watching after Season 6 I think. How did it end can someone spoil it for me? :joy:

Yaayyyyy for another delena fan!!!!! I also actually only watched till S6, they should've stopped producing it once Nina left, sigh. I read spoilers and few clips of the ending, and from what I can gather it seemed like everyone got reunited in afterlife? Am I right @phikyl

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

He really is the sexy brain man - he's an engineering major , so you can see how good he is with all the math type questions. And damn good kisser...he should have a new drama coming out this year. 

http://asianwiki.com/When_I_Was_The_Prettiest_(2020)

But the synopsis...haiz, hate this kind of love triangle btwn brothers, and summore the other actor is my baby Ji Soo, whom I also have a soft spot for.

Yay! Another problematic men watcher! I don't know anyone else who watches that show! But I really love it! I try to solve some of the questions too. But usually cannot. 

Ugh, love triangles with brothers. Don't like this kind of drama too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1