Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh muahhahahaah...suzy... they aren't dating are they? His ex is yoona not suzy right? I wonder whether those indonesians realise that he's a big Korean star :rolleyes: 

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

No idea what it is, but reading it makes me want to eat a cupcake.

@Lawyerh has it on her profile but it doesn't look like a cupcake at all. instead it looks like a clown face. maybe my eyes are bad? I am confused.

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh I’m left with only 1 more episode of Twogether :sad1: 

I think 8 eps is too little... they only went to 3 countries. Hope the ratings are good and we get another season!!

@snowlou no worries I’ll definitely be watching the LSG/CTH variety! :approves:

:smooches2:Why is this gif like cannibalistic lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Good morning @partyon!!

Hello dear! :kiss_wink: Haven't seen you here for a while. What have you been up to? Which dramas are you watching atm? :foryou:

Arggghhh, first "mini" business trip since the pandemic started. Have to wear nice business wear for the first time since March. I actually have to iron a blouse  :scream:

It's too early in the morning for this. :bawling:

@phikyl Send me coffee my friend!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@im0202 is it ok if i copy and paste what you said about canon in d? I'll mention your name when i do that..coz i dont know how to do quote from another thread. 

@Sejabin seo ye ji is soo pretty:scream:

12 hours ago, phikyl said:

Edit: @wallflowersforjane I'm on the side of watch all the eps that are out and then re-watch them over and over. :wink: 

:hwaiting2: 

It does look like the kind of dramas that need re-watches. Okay, let's see how my schedule shapes up. I am going to try and wait for one more weekend so that I have even more episodes to re-watch.

13 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Hate the drama slumps too so I am still not getting in the Okay drama yet. Actively avoiding spoilers until ep 10.... 

Stay strong! I endeavour to do the same till Ep 6 at least.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I also like BTS Jin's shoulders. When he was on the threadmill dressed in a cheongsam, in the words of  Seo Yeji's character, WOW! 

My former physical therapist has broad shoulders but nah I wasn't attracted at all. But when he adjusted the stationary bike for me, his back muscle flexed and I couldn't hide my pikachu face.

• LOL 3

@partyon Here you go! image.jpeg

Now we can both cut back to just one cup a day. :wink:

@jeijei There's just something about strong back muscles that's mesmerizing. Maybe because you don't see them too often irl. :lol: