Add and Subtract Game

11 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@im0202

About SSAK3 project

I can't wait for next week's episode too! Feel like I say this every week lol. Just faster debut already! When they were recording their cover song I laughed so much when Rain kept singing in his R&B style. He just couldn't help himself :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

Hahahaha..oh no no no...it's just because i knew you dropped TMB and then even OMB...and i did ask last timr whether you had any drama you finished watching but you didnt say anything...so i assumed maybe there werent many dramas you truly liked :lol: so hearing you saying you re glued to a drama is

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@partyonI want to know about your favourite dramas. What kind of dramas you like?

Oh no @snowlou did I forget to answer you? I'm so sorry - please forgive me! :kiss_wink:

I love, of course, all of the classics (Full House, Goong, Secret Garden, (even) BOF, etc.). I also :heart: psychological thrillers (Children of Nobody, Nobody Knows, Signal, Liar Game, etc). I like melodramas from time to time like e.g. Mother

Shows with of a non-specific genre like Hyena, VIP, Graceful Family,  etc are fun to watch as well. And from time to time I need my slapstick comedy fix from shows like Welcome to Waikiki or Modern Farmer. :joy:

I am not big on the romance dramas anymore, though. :(

The drama I'm anticipating the most right now is Flower of Evil because it is a type of genre I enjoy the most.

Does this answer your question? :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus i was going thru the WG thread...and there was another use who had the rice cooker and YYS...too cute ...I'm wondering if she thinks it is some secret code for YYS fans...

I saw that user too and tagged her here, but she didn't respond....

Btw I see that @lawyerh doesn't have her rice cooker anymore.....:brokenheart: Did she leave our cult? 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 3

@triplem I'm watching now ep 8. Ep 7 was tough enough to watch because I kept tearing up as well. :bawling:

I also feel invested in the parents' story the most, but the whole family does intrigue me. I really hope we get a good ending.

The actors in Makjang Express are all amazing! :kiss_wink:

EVERYBODY TWERK!

:Twerkdatbutt:

:happyshakes:

WOOP WOOP!

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh gosh... it's so awkward!! Two guys are having their first date and trip twogether to this new land. And who is this handsome Yi Hao??? He's also handsome!!! I found a new oppa in this show!

So adorable right! Share your thoughts in the variety thread yeah? I am watching Jasper's drama My Goddess currently, to take a bit of a break from K-dramas. Haha!

@im0202 Netflix is making it so easy and tempting to get on the It's Okay train. I am considering starting it too. The whole drama looks so gorgeous and I am so amazed at the chemistry between the leads just from IG clips.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I can't wait for next week's episode too! Feel like I say this every week lol. Just faster debut already! When they were recording their cover song I laughed so much when Rain kept singing in his R&B style. He just couldn't help himself :loolz:

And during the photoshoot Hyori keeps dancing like this emoji

HAHAHHA

Their voices blend so well. I will be so sad when they ended this project :sad1:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Where are you guys spazzing?! I just love this show!!! Done 1 episode. Go to the next ones.

I love SG oppa even more! His survival skill and his reactions are always so fun. He even doesn't care about the cctv and does what he does.

I will tag you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 Netflix is making it so easy and tempting to get on the It's Okay train. I am considering starting it too. The whole drama looks so gorgeous and I am so amazed at the chemistry between the leads just from IG clips.

IKR hahaha the banner is always there as NF always promote the newly airing dramas... So easy to just click and start watching. (That's why I have a lot of abandoned shows also LOL)

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

And during the photoshoot Hyori keeps dancing like this emoji

And Rain is like :machocat:but just that his bod is real :bashful:

@Alice Wonderland Here!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

IKR. Of all the colours!

Hahaha, me too! And let's not forgetting reading the fanfics! Oh gosh, I simultaneously love and hate that twitter thread!

Fanfics?! Just tell me any random story of WG fanfic, I can tell you the rest! I think I have read all AJW-JGU fanfics!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, im0202 said:

IKR hahaha the banner is always there as NF always promote the newly airing dramas... So easy to just click and start watching. (That's why I have a lot of abandoned shows also LOL)

Hahahahah! I am a completionist. But I tend to start only when a drama is over so I know what I am getting going in. Participating in this thread could change that though as you listen in on all the chatter. :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, superspace said:

Fanfics?! Just tell me any random story of WG fanfic, I can tell you the rest! I think I have read all AJW-JGU fanfics!

:hwaiting2: I am pretty up to date on AO3 fics. But I just went over to ff.net since AO3 has slowed down. So yay more new fics for this week!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic