Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@wallflowersforjane that gif is meant to be a yummy choco pie right? I'm not sure whether it's chocolate or...insects??? :scream:

@Alice Wonderland oh noo... sorry I can't be of any help since I'm so noob when it comes to IT. But hopefully the files could be retrieved if not all at least part of them :cry:

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

My mom lost her data in her phone because of the card got corrupted

Is it a newer phone? Some newer phones auto-backup data to the cloud. Or maybe she sent the videos to someone else to show them and that person might still have them? 

It sucks to lose all your data. =[

@snowlou @Sushimi :tears: well it's really gone now. We have some saved in laptop already. But the one which gone are the one that saved in the old one. And I think I'll try to check if I could get it back later. 

@phikyl it has but it is not automatically backup files. :( yes maybe I'll try to see whether she ever sent it to someone else in our family. 

@angelangie thanks angie.. it lightens me a bit. I will try to ask the technician for this. Ah... I never know there's a way like that. I hope it can be saved. I'll check how much it cost as well. 

You right. Fortunately for my works file i always set it to be automatically back-up to cloud. So I always can get it back if the one on the drive has problems. Poor my mom, whenever she misses her grandchild, especially my mephew, the lovely grandson. She will look at the phone and smiles. If I can't save the data, I guess she just need to make new more videos with them. But still their infant memories will never be back. Lesson learned. Save your important data more than in one place. 

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's terrible when we loose pictures, documents on the computer. I just brought an external USB to put my pictures and other documents because I realised my laptop is old and worked nonstop for 6 years.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I wanted to be able to give back ,  so figured why not.

Salute to y'all old and new moderators!  :dorakiss:

Can't wait to see who else will step up! 

1 hour ago, larus said:

It's terrible when we loose pictures, documents on the computer. I just brought an external USB to put my pictures and other documents because I realised my laptop is old and worked nonstop for 6 years.

I bought one last Black Friday and then realised it's not compatible with my Macbook because the OS is too old. SOBS.

+ 2

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh no....... *flashback bug in tea*

Hahaha when @wallflowersforjane posted the gif..i thought it might be insects and it reminded me of you and your experience :Megalol:324

Are we still able to send points to other members??